1'8'12 WU-T brings Richa's proposal for Kunal

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
You did such a long update of a crappy episode😲, hats off to you👏
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rani

You did such a long update of a crappy episode😲, hats off to you👏

😆I told you na that I was shuttling btw the matches n update and ended up doing 1-3min scene at one time,it came out this long😳😆
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

😆I told you na that I was shuttling btw the matches n update and ended up doing 1-3min scene at one time,it came out this long😳😆

I know😆 otherwise, you wouldn't even write 1/4 of what you have written here😆 Thanks to Saina that you did such a detailed and beautiful update of such crappy episode😆. 
neeme thumbnail
Thanks for WU...:))) I m really happy that i m coninusly Missing to watch The Show...

Yah Crap CV kud he beth k daka 😡
mochas156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update ... your post much better than the episode and the Joke of the Mellinium is too good... Really enjoyed yesterday's episode ...no expectations just enjoying the drama... And not much of Sinal scenes so no crying ... I had a good night's sleep...

Richa is the star of the show now...how much daddy T loves  ... And yesterday she proved she is best mom better than 2 women, one with 4 children and other with 2 children ...Richa not only managed to fool Kunal and the Chopras but also junior Kunal ...the baby thinking her as mom now...
Veena always liked Richa ... she kept quite because of Kunal and Raj and their principles during the 5 years... she never wanted a working women like Siddhi as bahu , too busy and never had time for her ... Richa is just perfect for her ...Also Veena had a wonderful time and rest during 2 years so, she doesn't want to change baby diapers now...

Cannot help feeling sorry for Richa ... Marry or not she is going to get hurt big time now sooner or later ... and however good she does , it will take only one mistake for the Chopras to  kick her out just like Siddhi...

Edited by mochas156 - 11 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I salute your courage watching this crap and appreciate efforts put in updating us.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for ur WU>
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😲 Itna bada update for such a crap? hats off doc.. thanks for the update..
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@doc ji- is dat u  who did the Long WU of a filler epi????😲
hats off to u...n thnx a lot fr this WU
omg...loved the way u wrote the Comedy scene WU 😆