Of Insecurity And Intensity!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Banga's desire to rule with an iron fist stems from all that he has experienced in the past...After all the painful experiences he wants to ensure that no student remotely crosses the line. again..Wanting to nip the problem in the bud has resulted in the unpleasant decisions he makes! He is still uncomfortable around Jaitley. Just shows that there is a lot of insecurity in him about not being taken seriously. He clearly follows the rule...If respect can't be earned it shall be demanded!

KD comes from a humble background! A scholarship student! His parents aren't as resourceful as those of his peers! He's become the master of tricks...earning his pocket money through the same! Also KD sounds cooler than his Keshav! He has camouflaged his identity behind the mask of intensity!

These are random thoughts which crossed my head after watching yesterdays and todays epi!!

On a side note..Is KD hot or is he hot! Guys I'm fida over him...Like full on!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsThe007ShivanisweetshineZaYaHolicsamratrocks..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of Insecurity And Intensity!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Great observations.
Me 2 going full on fida over KD!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FullyFaltoo.

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i knw KD is damn HAWTBlushing hahaha uska scene aathe hi i go like this ROFL
his style and attiude is total Killer Embarrassed

ZaYaHolic

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I knw guyz KDz attitude, looks, baatein nd i cn go n on...all r jus tooo hawwttt Embarrassed Embarrassed

ZaYaHolic

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...nice thoughts about Banga. His strictness does seem connected to what happened to him in the past. But again, there do exist some teachers who are extra strict on the students believing thats the best for the students regardless of their own past or sufferings. Banga seems that type to me.

More than intensity, its KD's seriousness that drives him. His aim is to be at the top. He doesnt want to be in the crowd of riches while being in rags. He wants to go far and he has started on his path to success early in life. He is just mingling the wrong with right for his own selfish reasons. He knows that fooling around or wasting time and opportunities would only harm him. It's like he says, living his life on his own rules. But life always has a bigger plan for us, KD will be struck by that as well. Not now, not soon but someday he will.

100littledevils

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Nice thoughts 
and I m fully fida on KD 

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!!!
Me too full on Fida on KD after watching the epi!!!

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Great observations.
Me 2 going full on fida over KD!!!!

Thanks...
yaar..I've been drooling over him! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.