||*Radiant Treasure*|C|PG101-REQUESTS|| (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 104

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
sriiiHug i have no words what to say i m so nostalgic at the moment i have two reason for that first as i told u on 27 th april i will complete two years of learning creations and second one big and pleasant surprise from u , u have no idea how it means a lot thanks is not enough what u have done for me i m really thankful to u for everything whether it would be your support your patience to teach me and your kindness towards me i m truly blessed to have friend like u Hugas i told u , you r most selfless person i have ever seen in my life always remain same Hugthank u so so so much for everything you truly made my day this is one of best moment which i will always cherish with your siggies which u made for me i can feel your touch and your kindness in your siggy it will be in my dabba for a long time for sure one of best creations gift i got from my friend thank u so much for taking time n making such a awesome and superb creation Hugi know its not easy to create superb stuff it take so much time n effort i truly appreciate n thankful for u for this Hug

coming to upd you know na u r my one of fav creator and i love ur each n every work i guess u know bcz i always bug  u through pm LOLWink i truly Love your creations n i truly mean it ClapClapClapwoww all req r just superb but my fav one is my req Cool it turned out simply amazing Day DreamingHeartClapwoww i loved coloring and blending simply stunning and awesome ma'am Thumbs Upand rest of creations r also just WOW Star

even i loved ur all siggies and whole upd i m confuse which one to choose all r just superb ClapClap

coming to ROTU u know when i saw ur pm i guessed my req is done but when i opened it and saw ur special mention abt surprise i was curious to know and when i opened i was shocked to get such a pleasant and  best surprise Hug i know you always appreciate everyone's work and i truly love this fact i have been seeing u on IF since i got into creation making and you have been always encouraging new talent with your words and help Hugit truly means a lot love u Hug

btw so sorry to hear abt ur computer i can understand ur situation bcz i went through same n its truly irritating when u hv to format n download all software Angry it takes so much time n effort 

now coming to ur questions Big smile

first of let me tell u this siggy is simply WOW n superb using it n it will be in my siggy dabba for long time Big smileBig smile

^A token from me as a form of appreciation,I know i already made a request for u but another one for u on Monaya!Big smile

owww thank u so much Hug

Questions:
Since u already answered my questions ROFL..so here's a new questionnaire for you ..a bit fun one...Wink

hey bhaggu LOLLOL

1- How many times does ur Photoshop(or editor) stops working and what u do if u haven't saved it?Angry

don't remind me how many times Angry i had many time faced this problem  actually in begging when i was learning i lost some stuff bcz my lappy crashed n many stuff  i lost so now once my work is done i do upload my creation in imgur so at least i won't lose my work i don't hv any back up u hv any other idea how to save psds ? in such a situation 

2-One/more person whose comment who u wait eagerly when u update ur shop?
Wink
 looks like  u forgot my pm to u for reply ROFL well i always hope for  friends to reply on shop but i pmed u specific bcz i wanted ur take n even want WinkLOL actually some of old friends r inactive or some of r busy so if i want them to reply but they 
 r not able to bcz of inactivation n busy schedule but one thing i know they would surely support me Embarrassed  but i m so thankful to those who visit CG n reply Embarrassed

3-what will be  ur reaction if u get a negative comment/criticism?Did u get one ?Confused
 well i m lucky enough not getting any negative comment but sometimes i got suggestions which helped me to improve i m thankful to those ppl who suggested bcz of them i tried to improve Big smile

4-If u are given opportunity to make a collage(combination of many pics)-which all tv/actors will u include?n why?
first will be monaya  sanaya n mohit ,sajan , gauri-hiten, madhuri dixit, arjun bijlani, salman khan , aamir khan , kajol  , MJHT , remix i guess i hv long list LOLLOL

5-Rapid fire:
     - Favorite song?Right now whats ur ringtone?

tum hi hon from aashiqui 2 , i hv simple ringtone of cell which i got in cell itself 

-Fav movie?And how many times u saw it?
i hv many fav movies i don't rem how many times i watch but DDLJ is all time fav 

-Fav color?And do u use it i ur coloring while editing?
purple , black , white , pink, green  yeah i do use some of in siggies n avis 

-Hobbies apart from Photoshopping/editing

i love reading n listening music 

-Five random facts about you ?

1) i hv short temper but i got cool down easily as well LOLLOL

2) i love photography 

3) i get along with ppl easily which is good n also bad in some cases LOL

4) i m dreamer LOLLOL 

5) i Love monaya Heart

thank u so much for using my creation it truly means a lot thank u so much for everything Hug
HugHug
Hug
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasurechand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Radiant Treasure*|C|PG101-REQUESTS|| (Page 30)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mounika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mounika-

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
thanks a lot fr taking the trouble of making it all againBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Bigbang_GD

IF-Sizzlerz

Bigbang_GD

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

----------------------------

Neena..that questions was for ROTU  - Aashi,not youShockedROFL!!
She replied the questions before thinking it's for her..like you did NOW Wacko and i had to make new ones...Ouch!

Now if i make YOU as ROTU in future ..i have to make more questions..this seriously is confusing Ermm but i had lot's of fun..ROFL reading ur answers.StarStarStar..love you Hug!

Sri.

i dint check that note before i started posting i guess
but i had a ball answering themROFLROFL
but i am not going to answer any questions till u put my nameAngry
ROFLROFL
sorry for the trouble di but i can edit it i guessErmm

RadiantTreasure

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shadesofme

Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

----------------------------

Neena..that questions was for ROTU  - Aashi,not youShockedROFL!!
She replied the questions before thinking it's for her..like you did NOW Wacko and i had to make new ones...Ouch!

Now if i make YOU as ROTU in future ..i have to make more questions..this seriously is confusing Ermm but i had lot's of fun..ROFL reading ur answers.StarStarStar..love you Hug!

Sri.

i dint check that note before i started posting i guess
but i had a ball answering themROFLROFL
but i am not going to answer any questions till u put my nameAngry
ROFLROFL
sorry for the trouble di but i can edit it i guessErmm

No don't edit..please.Let the answers be there.Big smile
I loved reading them..actually thats the reason i made these questions..To read others answers n it was funLOL
Ah...i will make tons of questions when u will be Rotu..WinkHug
Sri

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hey dear..am done with my setting...check it here if u get time
Drashti Ke Deewane

RadiantTreasure

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Perfectiie

Hey dear..am done with my setting...check it here if u get time
Drashti Ke Deewane

Damn it looks good seeing it as FB cover!
I knew icon/profile pic will cover the space so i didn't made anything major on left side!
The group looks good and so are all DD pics!I miss her chubalapan in Madhubala..even though she used to cry in geet,there was this fun side i am missing!Ouch
Glad u liked it,Embarrassed once again thanks for sharing link!Hug
Sri.

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wonderful updatee dear
love the drashti stuff Embarrassed

RadiantTreasure

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz