||*Radiant Treasure*|C|PG101-REQUESTS|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 104

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Big Congo Sri diHug
I've always learnt many things from your tutorials... 
All creations are AWESOMEClapClapPlzz Add Me in ur PM list...I would love to see ur worksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||*Radiant Treasure*|C|PG101-REQUESTS|| (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Congratulations on ur first shop Sri!

Ur tutorials have taught me so much over the 2 years ive been making creations.

May u have many many more shops to come.

Keep rocking

-- Preeti 'xoxo

RadiantTreasure

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Congratulation Sri On your Ist ShopParty
Your tutorials are  awesome and Excellient ..i have lernt much more after watch them.Star
loves your Whole Creations specialy Arhi and Animated Icons...Gonna use themClap
best wishes to you with lots of loveeHeart

RadiantTreasure

..Anj..

Goldie

..Anj..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
truly lovely :)
do pm me when you update :)

RadiantTreasure

Sanugr8fan

IF-Rockerz

Sanugr8fan

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
OMGGG yess you finallyy opened ur own shop Dancingreserved for a cmmnt :D my exams got over todae so i will edit this for sure <3

RadiantTreasure

Sonia_ji

Sonia_ji

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged

very nice keep t up..:) and congo

RadiantTreasure

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Replies:

@--Mita---Thanks for liking..i know i love Arhi too ;).

@-Vanshikaa- - Thanks a lot Vanshu - nice name.Love ur shop..especially ur avi's!
As for the Animated Icon..i got pic from google..added some glitter border and made brushes animated..u can check out my glitter tutorial for it -very similar to it(see pg 1 for link).Or i will make one in my 'Animation' tut soon.

@--Pooja- - Waiting for ur comment dear.

@Juhi. - Lol..yup i never had shop cos i was always inactive..but thanks a lot Juhi..ur words mean to me a lot.And i will try to make that many shops LOL.

@-msk4ever- - Hey Saniya..thanks a lot.Sure u will see MaanEet stuff here.

@lipshaa - Haha..yup finally.Oh glad my tut's helped ya :).Will visit ur gall soon.

@jyotimeena - Thank you a lot!Glad to take ur suggestion..Animate?hmm..will add in my next update for sure.

@~Saraa~ - Thank you dear..good to know ur learnt from my tut's.Ur welcome.

@ anu93 - Thanks for the congrats...oh glad u follow my tut's:).Added u.

@-Babycakes- - Preeti..thanks for compliments and glad it helped ya!

@Deepali88 - Thanks a TON!Means a lot!

@..Anj.. - Added u..thanks.

@Sanugr8fan - Hey Sanika..waiting for u r comment..hope u did well in ur exams..all good luck to you.

@ LuvKrithika - Welcome dear..i think u were thanking for tut's.

@..Akaisha.. - Thansk a lot soni..aww...me too love arshi will make more on them.

@Sonia_ji - Thanks a lot.

Thank you all <3!
Waiting forsuggestions..Geek
Good wishes..
Sri.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-DeviatedTesoro...Akaisha..anu93Killer_DeviLMohabbateinn

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

^Banner by me :)

UPDATE # 1

Total - 12 (Siggs - 11 , Animated Sigg - 1)

All stuff in this n samples are "free to use" expect MJHT one down - that's for Aku.. :)

Heya friends...Big smile
Thanks for visiting the shop..<3..love ya all!Heart

Well thanks for all the wishes/belated wishes for my birthday Hug which was yesterday(4th) by the way and i had a blast..spent time with family n friends.Thank You!

So here goes my actual first update in my shopEmbarrassed..It was rakhi few days back and friendship day today..so i take in this opportunity to make  some on it.

Raksha Bandhan

For me rakhi means a lot..and i think that is because i don't have own brother and i always feel that missing part of me..but my sister sure does fill it up..love ya deedi.So here u go ..

Happy Raksha Bandhan to all brothers and sisters!

^I love this ad LOL!

^I watched YRKKH at start and i love akshara-shaurya relationship..always wanted to make one on them.

^I think rightnow Anjali-Arnav are the best brother-sister onscreen ..and i love there relationship.

Friendship Day

I have less friends in IF and i blame myself..cos i always have been inactive due to studies and am very less active on any forums..but i still got a few friends who drop by to say hi or still who are in touch..for that i am grateful to them that they remember me even due in my
absence!Thank you..ur friendship means a lot!

For all friends in the world and to my sweet buddies in IF.Happy friendship day!

^Kya mast hain life..was one funny show and i used to see it regularly ..i love the gang's masti and friendship so much that i call my mom - "Momzeee"(as Zee calls in it) and she thinks i am a bit weird LOL!

^Raghav n Arjun..i love their bond..they show such a great friendship..(sad himanshu left)

^I love DMG..its my fav show ever..i miss the gang...and memories..*sigh*..i think i will make some in next update :)

^This was very unexpectedly made..i was seeing Deathly hallows-1 on tv and got idea..i think these three define "friendship till death" part.

^This is for my Aku bachcha(Akriti)..she loves MJHT and i dedicate it you..happy friendship day bachcha!

^After DMG,D3 captured my interest but i stopped it watching for studies..i couldn't follow it again.But i love it..it has all elements i adore - Dil,"Dosti",Dance.

^Ok this last was random..this is for my parents and especially for my sister ..my best friend for life,my jaanjigri,my sweetie-pie(Ab Bas!LOL)..and she loves Arhi and i dedicate it to her on friendship day.Deedi u r my bestesttt friend ever..Love ya deedi!

Ok there goes my update..comment,criticise,appreciate..ur wish :)
I said i am not taking request but if u want ..just post it..(no rules as for now)..i will try but i can't promise.
Sri.

Edited by Xx.Sri.xX - 11 August 2012 at 3:32am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-annie.dollDeviatedTesoro.Mysterygirl_me-Akriti-Warda.JyotimenaKiller_DeviLVarunKiBiwiMohabbateinn..Akaisha..anu93.Sanayaa.ZaYa_BeintehaaTrouble.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top