Gumrah
Gumrah

India-Forums

I revisited my childhood via Tushar

boyuancy Newbie
boyuancy
boyuancy

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hey all. My sincere apologies to you if this turns out to be a looong post. I cannot help but pour my heart out on this.

Before we start off, let us make a concoction:

Take Tushar and dump him into a huge pot with water and let it boil.
  • Add 2 more portions of social awkwardness,
  • 1 portion of thicker glasses,
  • 10 portions or more of stammering and speech impairment,
  • 1 portion of trying (very hard) to succeed in academics, 
  • 4 portions of crushing on the most popular girl of the next class, and finally
  • add massive changes in weight - to taste.
As the water completely boils off, what you would get is... ME!!!

I know it sounds unreal, but I have grown up living the life of Tushar. I wasn't the best in academics, but everything he does before that stripping gig, I have done it.
And I had similar "friends" too. I wondered why I had to give them a treat or a party always and I wasn't invited to any one of them. It's frustrating the way the "cool" guys in school pick on guys like him (me).
But what helped me is that I used to constantly reassure myself that it is all happening because everyone around (including me) is a kid, and it will go away as we grow older. 
And guess what? It did.

The scene where Rimi's boyfriend (played by Ayaz) slammed Tushar's head against the table; believe me, I wanted to blow his brains out!!! I was so frustrated! 

Finally, I know what he did sounds and seems cruel to the girls but try looking at it from the perspective of someone who has LIVED through it - it will all seem fair, if not little!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya..Ice-Cube..arjuhi4evalazybluespari_15sreeja_roxAnjalii...xXxshibz

..Ice-Cube.. IF-Rockerz
..Ice-Cube..
..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
:o sad to know that :(
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
So sad to hear that.!!!!!
   Even yesterday when i was seeing the episode felt so very bad for Tushar...all his so called friends just used him for fun and money!!! I myself have seen many cases like this in real life too and feel really bad !!!!
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
oh really? sad to hear ur story but also glad that u overcame it ..and ya i was like? why? dun they have anything good work? so mean and selfish ..!! hate such ppl who make fun of those who acc to them arent perfect or cool to be fit into their grp! :(
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
So sad to hear it;-( bt as u hv overcm it dats a gr8 thng.
boyuancy Newbie
boyuancy
boyuancy

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hehe... thanks all. I don't think it is sad because the way I was treated back in school plays a major role in sculpting my personality now. It just gets overwhelmingly sad at times when I think back upon them.
But the sad part should be the fact that still, so many people pick and get picked on... even in today's day and age! Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
oh! i know that is really sad...i have seen a bit of it in my school as well but nothing to that extreme..
glad to see that you are a better personality now..

coming to Tushar's story...i missed the first half and the second epi will come tonight...so i wonder what happens exactly..
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ohh :( really sad to hear that! But glad that u overcame it n have a better personality now :)

coming to the story..i dnt know why did tushar's so-called ''friends'' did this with him..i mean cummon he is a boy with emotions n not a toy with wich u can play n leave! Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index