Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurlife

sanjuuu this is really nice jealous Rey Day Dreaming very well written :)

thanks yaar Embarrassed love jealous rey 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hardika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taarey SS: Jealousy ~Complete~ (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nana-raee

Wow wow one word AMAZING
Loved it please update soon :)

thanks so much Embarrassed this comment means alot 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyouHardika

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natasha.

Great work, plz write more SS like this, I love it Clap

thanks so much dear Embarrassed i have another taarey ff if u d like to read it Embarrassed

Hardika...Rhythsy...

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneesha_sanker

As usual.awesome...
waiting for the next part.sanju this tym i didnt gave any idea...

thanks maneesha Embarrassed yeah but the original idea was given by u LOL

Hardika...Rhythsy...

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Chapter 3: Last Chapter

"Rey Shivam aur mein ek couple nahi hai humne jhoot bola." Taani's words rung in Rey's ears. At first he was shocked, but then another feeling over came him. He was happy, he was happy that they weren't together. 

"We lied so that we could get everyone off your case." Taani said quietly taking in Rey's silence. She didn't understand what was going on in his mind and she wanted to make sure he was okay, after all she still liked him.

"Why Shivam?" Rey asked her wanting to know why she would even agree to even pretend to be that creep's girlfriend.

"Because I didn't know what to do after I got up on that stage. When Shivam found me i told him the truth and he suggested this. He was doing what any true friend would do." Taani said with a small smile. 

"Taani when will you understand, Shivam is not your friend!" Rey said angry again that Taani trusted Shivam over him.

"Rey what else could I have done?" Taani asked getting riled up.

'"It would have been better if people thought we were a couple rather than you and Shivam!" Rey finally let out without thinking. 

"What?" Taani asked confused. "But you made that speech to clear the misunderstandings Rey, and this was the only way it could have been cleared."

Rey stiffened and turned around. In one way he knew that Taani was protecting him as AGS and was proving their innocence but it still bothered him. Why Shivam, he just couldn't get it out of his head. He turned back and saw Taani look at the ground and he smiled to himself. Despite everything he was happy that she really wasn't in a relationship with Shivam. 

"I just don't trust Shivam and don't like it." Rey said feeling a bit childish. 

"Why?" Taani asked still confused. 

"Because I rather you be in a relationship with me than with Shivam or anyone else!" Rey finally yelled out letting his jealousy fuel his anger and spit out the feelings he had been fighting and keeping within himself for so long.

The End! Smile please dont hate me for ending it here but it was an SS and the main point of the SS is rey's jealousy. Hope you guys liked it and looking fwd to ur comments.  Embarrassed

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

zujajataareyfanpradeepikashivkushpreety_1994sunshine19stuck.to.youdrmgalSharafTasnimRiyaTaRey09cutieworldequalsyousadaf_5geshiga54allseasonrainFreakin_girliluvrainaartisoumyakpadmaja19honeey95arhifrvrNuktiminiTRfandiyadawda13CharMarfan4everBubblie1490AmieAtUrServicenina.taareycresc6129virmanfanpremaDontAskHardikarockstarriya_26ziya_taarey-sanjy-nidaTaareyNIMRATKAURlovelypriyagowri_amyABCDesiGirl93arina23NajmahTaaReyianpremlatashiksha_03-scarlett-XxMevKhanxXtaarey_vrimarShubh007chinudollyShReya_TaaRey...Rhythsy...-silhouette-Arbitrator.Mohit_monayaraddhiIsh_taareyAngel-luvs-sViji.Chandran--MISHTEE--Ahlaam5...Natasha...blossom1234Loveurlife1Aquilia_AditiSara_Taarey22...Ritzy...meghasingh-PixieDust-FieryLioness-Memories-

Loveurlife1

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveurlife1

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
awww sanjuuu this was amazing it looked as if i was actually seeing this bit Day Dreaming i jst wish tht could acutally happen for real in the show  and again every word u write it looks as if itz happening for real

not happy coz this was the ending lol :P bt love it  

Hardikadesigirl_VD

DontAsk

DontAsk

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
DI!!!!
Y??????
This ss has such an awesome storyline!
Dont end it!!!
PLZZZ!!!!
And btw
like usual,
I LOVED IT Heart
AWESOME!

Hardikadesigirl_VD

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

finally u updatingDancing...was waiting for itEmbarrassed

but then another feeling over came him. He was happy, he was happy that they weren't together.

aww,he was happyLOL

"Why Shivam?" Rey asked her wanting to know why she would even agree to even pretend to be that creep's girlfriend.

so right reyROFL...show mein bhi aese hi pooch lo naDay DreamingDay Dreaming

'"It would have been better if people thought we were a couple rather than you and Shivam!" Rey finally let out without thinking.
OMG,wowwwDancingDancingDancing

He turned back and saw Taani look at the ground and he smiled to himself. Despite everything he was happy that she really wasn't in a relationship with Shivam.

awww,rey is choo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"I just don't trust Shivam and don't like it." Rey said feeling a bit childish.

LOLLOLLOL

"Because I rather you be in a relationship with me than with Shivam or anyone else!" Rey finally yelled out letting his jealousy fuel his anger and spit out the feelings he had been fighting and keeping within himself for so long.

yess,finallyDancingDancingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

just loved loved loved this SS alot sanjuDay DreamingDay Dreaming...everything was clearly and brilliantly writtenClapClapClap...have no words to explain how much i loved it,it was just awesomeStar

now i so wish ke ye sab serial mein bhi ho jaae,jaldi seLOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by blossom1234 - 03 August 2012 at 9:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worldequalsyouHardikadesigirl_VD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top