NivRen thread:Tu hi mera (#149) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I think soo, whats antagonist? 😳 I learnt about it in English but wasn't really listening πŸ˜†
the negative character... its called antagonistπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by achu28

hey resh i want to ask u how did u post the song in such a way that when the thread opens the song is played.i didnt get it.
ohh itz easy dr... wait a min.. will post u the link😳
Originally posted by rechzZy

the negative character... its called antagonistπŸ˜‰

Oh thanks for telling me  I should listen to the teacher more often πŸ˜†

Oh thanks for telling me  I should listen to the teacher more often πŸ˜†
fizu so were is ur concentration in the classπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Edited by achu28 - 11 years ago

fizu so were is ur concentration in the classπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Well it was on me coming home and watching CCBM, I used always rush home and straight watch CCBM on the laptop even though I could have watched it later on TV at 8 πŸ˜†
[QUOTE=FizaluvsKinshuk]

Well it was on me coming home and watching CCBM, I used always rush home and straight watch CCBM on the laptop even though I could have watched it later on TV at 8 πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]when ccbm was on air my state was also like that after the class straight away come to my pc and starts watching ccbm.even i also have watched it at 8:00pm but still watch it.when i increase the volume my mom asks what r u seeing then i  tell am seeing hindi film and then she asks but why the voices and music r sounding similar.πŸ˜†.if i say am watching ccbm she will tell to dad and my brother's then all will make fun of me.kya kare nivren ke liye kya kya karthi thi.

when ccbm was on air my state was also like that after the class straight away come to my pc and starts watching ccbm.even i also have watched it at 8:00pm but still watch it.when i increase the volume my mom asks what r u seeing then i  tell am seeing hindi film and then she asks but why the voices and music r sounding similar.πŸ˜†.if i say am watching ccbm she will tell to dad and my brother's then all will make fun of me.kya kare nivren ke liye kya kya karthi thi.

Hahaha same here I never used to tell anyone and I used to plug in headphones and watch, CCBM was my life and still is, I just miss it. And yeah my brother found out about my Nivren VM's and sometimes makes fun of me, but I'm no less I always have to get him back πŸ˜†

Hahaha same here I never used to tell anyone and I used to plug in headphones and watch, CCBM was my life and still is, I just miss it. And yeah my brother found out about my Nivren VM's and sometimes makes fun of me, but I'm no less I always have to get him back πŸ˜†
yes fizu ccbm is my life. still now also am not loving any show my all time favorite is my ccbm.ccbm is everything for me.now also my phone is full with nivren photos.accidentally my brother saw it and he asked now also u r with these photos.how can i tell him how much i love ccbm and nivren he will not understand he will just make fun of me.
hey fizu time for me to go.tum kal aaogi naa.
if u r coming here tomorrow we will chat tomorrow ok.
GD and SD.tc.πŸ€—

yes fizu ccbm is my life. still now also am not loving any show my all time favorite is my ccbm.ccbm is everything for me.now also my phone is full with nivren photos.accidentally my brother saw it and he asked now also u r with these photos.how can i tell him how much i love ccbm and nivren he will not understand he will just make fun of me.

I also have many Nivren pictures in my Phone I just love them and yeah how can you tell your brother, if I were you I'd get something to threaten him with, that's what I do πŸ˜† i can be a little bit evil sometimes πŸ˜†