Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Finally after what seems like ages we got a SugVi scene.
Though it was a sad heartbreaking situation for Sugni it was good to see her sharing her feelings with Vikram and his expressions thruout was awesome...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kim93cupdcrazzykuriPutijaChalhovSandy66Vinnie79HillylovestephhhKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally a sugvi scene" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ohh really, can't wait to watch tonight..do we have an update yet? Maybe I am the one just rushing to read update:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Oh good is something to look forward to watching in the episode.

Thanks Arti, I was just asking whats happening in the discussion thread if there is any sugvi scene and was the precap a trick. I'm glad one question was answered.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovetulipdaisy

cupd

cupd

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Can't wait to see Big smile

Hillylovetulipdaisy

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
 Ya... after so many days..a sugvi scene and after ages he said his favorite dialogue 'kamal karti ho tum'.Embarrassed but me couldn't enjoy because of future track..Cry .. i know every thing going to be ruin.. Ouch

for cvs i want    smilie_girl_210.gif smilie_girl_210.gif smilie_girl_210.gifsmilie_girl_210.gif

Edited by croziaxx - 01 August 2012 at 1:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kim93HillyloveLaila2009tulipdaisypyar-ishk

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch the episode

Hillylovetulipdaisy

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Enjoy it...we won't be getting anymore after next Monday.

Hillylovetulipdaisy

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

Ya... after so many days..a sugvi scene and after ages he said his favorite dialogue 'kamal karti ho tum'.Embarrassed but me couldn't enjoy because of future track..Cry .. i know every thing going to be ruin.. Ouch

for cvs i want    smilie_girl_210.gif smilie_girl_210.gif smilie_girl_210.gifsmilie_girl_210.gif
Totally agree...it ls like getting your favorite dinner...but for your last meal on earth before it all comes to an end...how are you supposed to enjoy it? I agree. It is meaningless - a morsel...it's not even worth it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycroziaxxHillylovetulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.