-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Anyone else really feel like slapping Krishnas mom???😳
I hate her sometimes...It was rude to talk to her damaad like that. 
She was behaving like pintu was at fault. She should understand that prishna are married and they love each other a lot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jakie she is not wrong she is too much worried about her daughter. Uski condition samjhne ki koshish kar. Uski beti ka khoon karne ki koshish ki gayi, uske husband ki death ho gayi and she come to know her FIL is behind all this so just think which parent will want to keep their daughter at the place where she is not safe. She has lost faith and need time to reagain it
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wouldn't slap her 😆 but yeah I feel like shouting at her for doing this to Prishna. 😡
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Jakie she is not wrong she is too much worried about her daughter. Uski condition samjhne ki koshish kar. Uski beti ka khoon karne ki koshish ki gayi, uske husband ki death ho gayi and she come to know her FIL is behind all this so just think which parent will want to keep their daughter at the place where she is not safe. She has lost faith and need time to reagain it

I understand that. I just don't understand why she won't let prishna meet. Its not like krishna went to his house. Pintu came to her house. I mean their husband & wife. U can't separate them.
taahir004 thumbnail
Jackie I feel Saraswati is been unjust in this regard .
I understand she lost her husband & blames TTS for VP's death .
but Pinto came to her house to support his wife as she was going to see the DC .
Saraswati asking Pinto to leave made him even more depressed , she should allow Pinto in her house because she took Krishna away from her husband
It is not like Pinto is the problem so why she treated him like that
I felt like choking her ,
when Saraswati took Krishna away from TTS mansion she told Pinto she has no complains against him .
then why today she asks Pinto to leave ... does she want to break her daughters home ??????????
I was like " see this mad woman how can she do this"
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am glad Prishna_DBPS brought this up.  If you remember during the earlier episodes in the show, Saraswati never wanted Krishna to have an education.  I always remember her mom being cruel to her and it was always her dad coming to her rescue.  Remember when Krishna became BDO Ravi was trying to get things illegally because of Krishna new job and their mother supported Ravi and it was the dad that helped Krishna.  So I see her mother as having concern but now she can control Krishna without any interference from her father. Krishna has had many cruel things happen to her and it appears it will continue.  The only person she has for support now is Pinto and her mother will try to keep him away from her.
Jade0001 thumbnail
I know Sarsawati loves Krishna but her ay of doing things are so completely off .
its a given she was afraid for her daughters life so she removed her from TTS home so now whats happening Pinto is not TTS & she knows Pinto loves Krishna why she trying to seperate them
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I aggree with rachu . Saraswati is a mother , she lost her husband and now she is scraed to loose her daughter . No Mother willw ant her daughter to live in the house of a killer . As far as Her scolding to Pintu is concerned , I would like to see it in an another way . Like it is said naa that We scolds the person we love . Same goes with Saraswati - Pintu . Saraswati always scolded Pintu but thatzz coz she always considered him her own . She knows that Pintu is matured person who will understand if at all she screams on him . I felt bad for Pintu very much today .But I also understand Saraswati .