Phir Subah Hogi

Sugya or Sugvi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetbibi

sweetbibi

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
since the beginning of this show I waited to see Sugni-Aditya pair Smile but instead they have shown Sugni-Vikram jodiCry. However I slowly fell in love with Sugvi jodiEmbarrassed now they are bringing back the Sugya jodi these people need to make up their mindsAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maydaboomsharma2Vinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugya or Sugvi" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbibi

since the beginning of this show I waited to see Sugni-Aditya pair Smile but instead they have shown Sugni-Vikram jodiCry. However I slowly fell in love with Sugvi jodiEmbarrassed now they are bringing back the Sugya jodi these people need to make up their mindsAngry.
Exactly...and that's the game they will play...and have played... I have never wanted to the Sugni-Aditya pair. I actually braced myself in the beginning for it as I knew the Sugni-TVS jodi was not going to happen...then it did and I was overjoyed...and then we see it was never meant to be...kind of like having the carpet pulled from under your feet. I am prepared that it is never going to happen and the jodi we will see after next week WILL be Sugni-Aditya.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
It would have been nice to see Aditya-Sugni jodi as they look right together age wise...But I do not want him to hurt his fiance who is truly a nice lady...Loving, caring, respectful and pretty too..

TVS does not deserve anyone...But if Sugni keeps this stupidity up than she surely deserves cheat like TVS and not a good guy Aditya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55AfghanLeena

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.