Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Wow! This is a beautiful piece of work. It left me with a lump in my throat. Very powerful. Looking forward for another update. Please pm me. Thanks! :))

thanks so much! yep, will pm you...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD/Kiya OS-Handkerchief (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

[
Hahaha I saw that scene and i was like ye maine kahi pada haiLOL...Shit it was  bang on...even i like khadoos charcater, they are funLOL

tbh, as a writer i was really scared kyunki i didn't want people to think i got the characters wrong and so i was kinda hoping that the reactions in the episode would be the same reactions as in my OS...LOL not that i enjoyed KD being slapped but the look Kiya gave himDay Dreaming 

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Shit i forgot to comment
LOL you are a brilliant writer, I said that when i read your last work and once again you have proven that, you read the characters pretty nicely and penned down a situation which sorta resembled that of CV's (ain't that an appreciation in itself :)
Keep Writing always and always :P
I am a stalker, no need to PM me Lmao!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Shit i forgot to comment
LOL you are a brilliant writer, I said that when i read your last work and once again you have proven that, you read the characters pretty nicely and penned down a situation which sorta resembled that of CV's (ain't that an appreciation in itself :)
Keep Writing always and always :P
I am a stalker, no need to PM me Lmao!

thanks!Big smile

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hey it was awesome
 loved it

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
OMG another awesome OS from u!!! loved it yaar. hope that handkerchief part happens in the epi too... plzzz write more. <3

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
You're OS kinda come true...LOL!!!!

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
<333!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.