Page 3 Page 4

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Analeez11

Loved it. One awesome one shot!

thanks!!!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD/Kiya OS-Handkerchief (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

The handkerchief is becoming a significant part of Diya's storyLOL.Beautifully written.

Diya kaun??Confused is that the couple name now?LOL and thanks!Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Wow another awesome piece of work from you. I just loved the concept of this OS. The way both tried to see life from other's point of view and then compare it with themselves was nicely written. I actually liked that you did not decided to bring dramatic change in ther character and kept them truer to themselves. Beautifully done.

thanks a lot...Embarrassed i like long reviews and i hope you keep reading my next ones without me having to PM you too muchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Awww Kiya is so nice even though he was so mean to her and all and just hope that Kiya does not get blamed she would be so dead if she did get blamed, but that was an amazing os 

kiya ki to aaj band baj gayiLOL but yes she does have a soft spot for hamaara keshav...even in the epi she was so shocked when he was slapped while ranveer was smilingLOL thanks!Smile

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

oye.. awesome os yaar... paar.. how did u know..that KD's dad was gonna slap him?? bata na please

to be honest...i had absolutely no idea..LOL i was so shocked when i saw the episode..tbh i was like 'oh god, their reactions are completely different from what i wrote in the OS'...and then keshav's dad slapped him...and i was like 'yes yes'...ROFL of course i felt sorry for poor KDOuch but seriously..i've never had this happen to me before...LOL

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

MY GOD!!!! You wrote it yesterday and the same is happening in Today's epi :O

I know right?Shocked aaj tak I've written some crazy stuff...but this was literally like I read the CV's mind...LOL lagta hai i got lucky with KD and his dad coz i happen to like khadoos peopleLOL (esp StonefacesWink)

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Wow! This is a beautiful piece of work. It left me with a lump in my throat. Very powerful. Looking forward for another update. Please pm me. Thanks! :))

IndigoBlues

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by kajen

MY GOD!!!! You wrote it yesterday and the same is happening in Today's epi :O

I know right?Shocked aaj tak I've written some crazy stuff...but this was literally like I read the CV's mind...LOL lagta hai i got lucky with KD and his dad coz i happen to like khadoos peopleLOL (esp StonefacesWink)
Hahaha I saw that scene and i was like ye maine kahi pada haiLOL...Shit it was  bang on...even i like khadoos charcater, they are funLOL

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.