Black-suit Mania--Kisi ki Nazar Naa Laage

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hiya DABH-Ians,πŸ€—

Finally, A much awaited scene to watch Sooraj in "Black-suit" is here..😍

I'm officially declared myself Flat/Dead/Unconscious after watching him. πŸ€“

Hai la! Kinna Sona Sona dikh raha tha..😍  I literally ran( of course in imagination world) towards him n given him a tight hug n also pinched his cheeks! Googly woogly woosh.. πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

So all of you Deewani's out here who's interested to join me then register your entry as quickly as possible. πŸ‘πŸΌ First come First order..πŸ˜›

Precap:- I am even more crazy by looking at Precap scene.. N humming "Yaaro yeh kal kab hogi"???😍

At last, Mhaare Sooraj ko kisi "Deewani" ki nazar naa lage except me..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
A much awaited scene for everyone, but then misunderstanding occurred and Sandhya could not foresee the situation. She is not even taking that lovely gown. Will wait for next day with high hopes.

Today Suraj rocked, Bhabasa too with his typical pot-shot.😊

Seems like all Suraj Deewanis are too lost to join here. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for this lovely post Ami Di 😊
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ami..It looks like even I have to declare myself officially lost asa I read your description..I haven't watched it yet but I am sure I will be lost once I do..Precap: Like I have commented on WU thread I am guessing we are going to get to watch a very emotional and beautiful SURYA scene tomorrow..May be its the confession!!!! Feel like dancing Thanks for the beautiful post Ami  πŸ€— I am registered in the register of deewanees...πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Edited by shwetha85 - 11 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is for Anas: You are one Rocking and Handsome Guy for sure..How many fainted watching him in that attire??  Edited by shwetha85 - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Ami..It looks like even I have to declare myself officially lost asa I read your description..I haven't watched it yet but I am sure I will be lost once I do..Precap: Like I have commented on WU thread I am guessing we are going to get to watch a very emotional and beautiful SURYA scene tomorrow..May be its the confession!!!! Feel like dancing Thanks for the beautiful post Ami  πŸ€— I am registered in the register of deewanees...πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Shwetha Di.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome to Deewani club.. It's look like tomorrow Sooraj will say "I Love You" to Sandhya..❀️ He was trying in Chinese version twice but Sandhya didn't understand it..
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

A much awaited scene for everyone, but then misunderstanding occurred and Sandhya could not foresee the situation. She is not even taking that lovely gown. Will wait for next day with high hopes.

Today Suraj rocked, Bhabasa too with his typical pot-shot.😊

Seems like all Suraj Deewanis are too lost to join here. πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot for this lovely post Ami Di 😊

You're welcome Saibul..Totally lost in Sooraj's world. n I'm also highly excited about when SURYA go to attend that "Ballroom" party. We will be might able to see SURYA dancing on "Ballroom" form..
sinjuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Ami😊
And
mein ek "silent Deewani"...mhari nazar to pahale se hi uspar heinπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

*sorry for wrong Hindi*
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

You're welcome Saibul..Totally lost in Sooraj's world. n I'm also highly excited about when SURYA go to attend that "Ballroom" party. We will be might able to see SURYA dancing on "Ballroom" form..

Yeah, that will be the scene to watch 😊
Finally some jaw-dropping SurYa moments for all of us.

Keep your excitement running.😊
BTW, I am going green with envyπŸ˜ƒ
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinjuss

Nice post Ami😊

And
mein ek "silent Deewani"...mhari nazar to pahale se hi uspar heinπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

*sorry for wrong Hindi*

Thanks for the beautiful comment. Since you've registered your entry here, You ain't "silent deewani" anymore. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
.Ami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAIBALROUTH

Yeah, that will be the scene to watch 😊
Finally some jaw-dropping SurYa moments for all of us.

Keep your excitement running.😊
BTW, I am going green with envyπŸ˜ƒ

You keep your green envious running n by the way Sandhya wearing "Popat" color saree so... You should be like "I'm going Popat with envy".. Ding Dong! πŸ˜† 🀣 🀣 🀣