Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

maneesha_sanker

IF-Dazzler

maneesha_sanker

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Yeah rey is really changed...
Last year when D3 started, Rey is heart throb,a rock star, and a cool dude.But now hez matured,responsible,serious Angry man.Big smile D3 shows a great develop in Rey's character from beginning of the show to the present track..Clap

Brand new rey is Protective,possessive and jealousy For  taani.In rey"s past love interest i never saw these phases of Rey.And i really really really like the change.This change in attitude ,Makes me deeply n madly in fall love with Taarey.Day Dreaming

I really wanna thank shivam,Hugonly bcuz of him,we get a new dimension for rey's character.

Rey is changed n i really liked THE  Changed REY...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

09cutielovvedramaaavirika_tarreysoumyakABCDesiGirl93Goonies4Evertaniya_dostiichucklebuddyblossom1234sreeja_roxLoveurlife1...Natasha...lostmymusic...dinu..-PixieDust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i agree rey really changed" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Seriously...eeep
he luks more Hawwwt...

nw all i want is Taani to get lil strong..i mean c is the weakest character in D3..dis is wrong i suppose..i want her character to get strong nw..not as much as kria..bt atleast strong enuf to rply properly... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93maneesha_sanker...Natasha...

maneesha_sanker

IF-Dazzler

maneesha_sanker

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

Seriously...eeep
he luks more Hawwwt...

nw all i want is Taani to get lil strong..i mean c is the weakest character in D3..dis is wrong i suppose..i want her character to get strong nw..not as much as kria..bt atleast strong enuf to rply properly... Smile
i hope Taani's character will b strong soon.But i really wanna back my bubbly taani...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virika_tarrey...Natasha...

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
agreed..not only rey has changed but amar too has matured a lot as an actor...truly i like this rey more than the previous one..more mature more sensible serious protective and yes of course the sweetest angry young man...as far as taani is concerned i agree over here as well..hope she soon becomes strong enough to at least stand up for herself..hope the CVs soon showcase taani's journey from being a non-dancer to an excellent dancer...i always feel incomplete whenever the rest of the group dances and taani is not to be seen anywhereSmile

maneesha_sanker...Natasha...

..dinu..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dinu..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ya..i agree with u completely..Big smile
jealousy angry matured rey is a treat for usLOL

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i so agree with uApprove
and i am really loving these changesDay Dreaming
and day by day,the hotness is also increasingBlushingBlushing

virika_tarrey

Groupbie

virika_tarrey

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
agree and loving this change a lot lol

lovely7010

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely7010

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
liked the change in rey's character only to some extent not completely...I guess he's being over protective which is actually not needed.

P.S its just my opinion

Sars.eshaaax3.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top