awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged

An angel has come to KC's life...

This Angel would freshen up KC's life...with his smile, cries, n everything

See how happy our KC is :

Hello...My dear forum members...
I know most of you all are tensed about the the future track and all...I think we need a break from these Tensions...So, we the fantastic Four(me,vidhi,rani and sahasra) would like to share some Father-son moments with you all. Well we have named Sinal's twin babies as Parichay and Nishchay...Parichay wud be with Kunal.
So..4 of us will write OS//SS on Kunal-Parichay moments..Hope you all will enjoy reading our works...

We are listing out some Rules here...I hope you all will strictly abide by these Rules:

1.No Personal chit-chats allowed
2.No bashing of actors/characters
3. Your comments in this thread should be based on only the OS/SS and not on any other topic

Note:

* We the Fantastic Four will be writing only Kunal-Parichay moments and not Sinal Moments.
*We 4 wont be writing continuation of stories.  We would be writing different OS/SS each day. Each day Each person would be posting her OS in this thread ( We might not be posting our OS on weekends)
*  And if anyone wants to post their OS on KC-Parichay moments on this thread..then pls inform any1 of us via PM

(avis n siggie made by my partner...Vidhi...feel free to use them)Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by awesumsonia - 18 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvp-Hima--Swetha--sahasra-gaya3sppalzs_Neetu_bharoPinky.Raya--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKkarthi173vidhisalotgreatsumkum-Rojaa-akshirocks-suhani-shweta_rCoeur2PsychoFMS-Rani--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal ka Parichay Apne Parichay Se-OS-4th OS-pg.13" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
INDEX:

First story(Written by Rani didi)

A father's Promise:

2nd OS(Written by Vidhi)

Meri Duniya Tu hi re

3rd story- Written by me(Sonia)

Kunal aur Parichay ke haseen kisse

4th Story (written by Vidhi)

Edited by awesumsonia - 18 August 2012 at 10:03am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sarakvp-Swetha--sahasra-bharopalzsGayathri_MSK--AiSha--vidhisalotkarthi173...OohLaLa...-suhani-greatsumkum--Udhay---Rani

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
PM List

Those who like to get the updates of our OS/SS Gallery, then press the Like Button of this post

Edited by awesumsonia - 07 August 2012 at 6:09am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aish-Swetha--sahasra--apoorvasbharo_Neetu_palzsPinky.RayaMalarkodiGayathri_MSK--AiSha--karthi173vidhisalotsindhu_v...OohLaLa...greatsumkumsandy118_RiDdHiakshirocks-suhani---Udhay--Coeur2PsychoFMS-Rani

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Here's the first OS

(Written by Rani didi)

Enjoy reading it  ...Plz post ur valuable comments too

----------------------

On July 27 at 4pm, Kunal is holding his Parichay - his first newborn -  into his arm and looking at him with teary eyes of joy and happiness. He is still finding it hard to believe that he has finally become a proud father. As he looks at his Parichay he says to him, even tough, Parichay is too young to understand it, Kunal still pores his hearty feeling to his little angel.

Kunal to his newborn Parichay:

Hello Parichay - I'm your father. I love to hold you in my arms and I find myself watching you as you're sleeping and I feel myself welling up with such love for you that it's like my heart is going to burst. I can be a hard man sometimes - just ask your mother - but when I look at your little face, so innocent, pure and unspoiled, I just melt. It's just unbelievable to me that I could produce something so beautiful.

Our lives changed on July 27 just before 4 p.m. When the doctor told us to look at our baby, we exclaimed, "It's a boy!" The delivery room was the best place to find out "what" you are -- waiting for the big reveal made your arrival even more special. Right away, we had so many dreams for you. We knew our family name would continue on, and we knew your dad would have a little boy to take to games and share his love of bhoole Bisare geet. We immediately had visions of a playroom full of cars and trucks and dinosaurs and airplanes.

Let me tell you about our family. Your mother is the most amazing person I've ever had the privilege to know and as you grow I hope you will realize how lucky you are to have her for your mother.  I hope you will become a mommy's little boy too and spend time with your mommy cooking or doing art work etc.

Earlier tonight I was holding you and you were sleeping so quietly in my arms and I just got lost looking at you, all your little movements and sounds. A thought occurred to me as I was watching you. I started thinking about all the babies born in the world, about how they are brand new to this world. Each one is born into different circumstances. And then I started thinking about how the circumstances that you have been born into are controlled by me. And it made me realizes that the role I will play in your life is paramount in how you will develop and grow as a person in this world.

As I said earlier, I am your father; I am perhaps the most influential person you will know in your life. I don't take this responsibility lightly.I promise that I will do everything I can to prepare you for what you will face in your life. I promise that I will never desert you, that I will always be here for you, no matter what hardships you face. I may not always give you what you want but I will always do my best to give you what you need. I may not always be the best father but it won't be for lack of trying. Above all else son, I promise that I will love you and do my best to make sure that you have everything you need. I finally realized that my life is no longer my own; it belongs to you and our family now. You are my treasure. Never forget that.

It's your life son. Whatever you do with it, I pray that you will never settle for anything less than what you deserve; greatness. I love you and your mother more than you will ever know.

Edited by awesumsonia - 03 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

myra_3490sarakvp-Hima--Swetha--sahasra-_Neetu_palzsbharoPinky.Rayagaya3sp--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKvidhisalotkarthi173stuti123greatsumkum-Rojaa-...OohLaLa...akshirocks-suhani-shweta_r--Udhay--.RajvirNandini.-Rani

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Welcome Fantastic 4... My Heartfelt Thanks!

Good thought with cheerful moments. I really liked your concept. I frankly have to speak, more than real stories, i would always like to live in fairy tales, virtual stories with magic of emotions.

You have named sinal kids as Parichay & Nischay.
  Its really good Kunal talk to his son.. Can i Name to your first OS????

Here it is,
  "A Father's Promise" -    Kunal as a determined father

I wish you all the best to you for the emotions of Kunal for his son!

Edited by Gayathri_MSK - 01 August 2012 at 9:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Pinky.Raya--AiSha--vidhisalotkarthi173awesumsoniastuti123-suhani--Rani

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Good thought with cheerful moments. I really liked your concept. I frankly have to speak, more than real stories, i would always like to live in fairy tales, virtual stories with magic of emotions.

Here it is,

well akka...it was sahasra di who suggested the 2 names Parichay n Nishchay...
wowww loved the name u have suggested fr the First OS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Pinky.Rayavidhisalotkarthi173-suhani--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

Here it is,

Thanks Gayatri for liking the concept and the OS itself.

Sonia - As Gayatri suggested, can you please add the title to our first OS "Kunal's Promise to his Parichay"? ThanksSmile

Edited by -Rani - 01 August 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Pinky.Rayavidhisalot-suhani-awesumsoniastuti123

-Hima-

Coolbie

-Hima-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Sonia.. Love your concept!! Will be waiting to read more such beautiful moments between father and son daily!!

@Rani.. So well written and I can see Kunal speaking all this to his son! Loved it and thanks for this

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-Pinky.Rayavidhisalot-suhani-awesumsonia-Ranishweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Go to top