Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon- Misunderstandings AGAIN?

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, a confession, I didn't watch the entire episode and u all are free to blame my grumpy professor for that. I managed to catch a glimpse of Swayum saying- "Sharon khud ko change kar rahi hai,nahi hona chahiye change". So, eventually Swayum was justified today. Remember what he said to Sharon earlier-"Main nahi chahta ki tum khud ko change kar mujhe justify karo".
But, this time Sharon is completely baffled. She is surely gonna give him a tough time by metamorphosing into her actual diva avatar. Looks like,she is in no mood to listen.😕
I m really afraid, what are they heading towards? Fights again?
Authentic SwaRon, where art thou?😭

P.S.- I won't really be available for replying back to ur comments, so apologies in advance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nikita, I agree. Finally they gave us a fragment of the old Swayam. At least something that we could relate our old Swayam with. And similarly for Sharon. Finally she's shown back on her Diva avatar. I was beginning to think we'd never get our old Swayam and Sharon back. But finally, we did manage to catch a glimpse of them.

And trust me Nikita, you haven't missed much. Except for maybe a conversation in the projector room, wherein Sharon tells Swayam how she's trying to change and he's paying no heed to her efforts.
Edited by Srishti_SwaRon - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SwaRon are all about fights and misunderstanding, at my side of the world. They are so starkly different from each other that their thoughts run infinitely parallel to each other. FINALLY, they seem to me to be outta the pehla-nasha trance of the trial confession. In the real world, they are still a bitchy diva paired with a really simple fellow who till date calls himself a 'weakling'. I really liked the SwaRon scenes, not only were the actors' ability was put to good use, the scenes were also quite intense, and I don't care if we don't have any 'romance' for the time-being. We can do with the original Swayum and Sharon. 
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya just a glimpse of SwaRon ,

but still cant trust cvs and will be looking forward for their convo , Hope its Mature like they use to have..

Rest in my POV , i didnt find sharon forcing herself to change , the change is normal in her , dun why swayam said like that or he gonna realise it furthr or its just a loope hole in a story , as i am loving this sharon avtar and will only want mix of old diva and this sharon not complete diva ...

My Pov. !
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
actually after a long tym felt m seein the real old n sensible swayam n the diva sharon back...m happy tat swayam is finally realisin tat sharon has gone through a lot of changes just fr him..so very happy..n i loved the simple swayam who says tat he is still a weakling..well precap seemed better..finally d3 is back with its main content DANCE..
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nikita,

You know today's 2 minutes of swaron where at-least worth watching..I really liked the conversation swaron had ..They were not romancing but they were having an intense and substantial conversation..Which was really needed..

Sharon today herself showed a bit of her DIVA attitude..proves that the change was not natural..She can control her anger, change her attitude for him.. but for how long..An artificial thing don't last long... she wanted to change for her love. it was nice but when did swayam asked her to change .From day one he said he loves her for what she is.. 

And swayam being a stable person is not acceptable to such frequent unnatural change of sharon...I loved what he said today..

I really like swaron today...And topic raised of CHANGE is really a beautiful topic..

-Shruti.