Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

What I don't get...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bookworm2

bookworm2

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Is that both Anu and Mona are co-presidents. So shouldn't each one given a flat. This is tho sarasar discrimination hua na. Ek tho after one successful endeavor Mona became a President ( Anu ka MBA aur experience sabkuch gaya tel lagane. I will definitely think twice to work for such an employer) Ab Anu ka ghar bhi le liya.
Yeh tho comedy show ka bhi layek nahi.

Edited by bookworm2 - 01 August 2012 at 7:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmanancy1996QT143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What I don't get..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patelcharu

Groupbie

patelcharu

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Its not neccessary to have MBA to become President of the complany...there are lots of people in USA does not have college degree and they are working high level job and making $ 100,000.0 or $ 200,000 a year. Its all about how you impress your boss. Also In Mona's case she saved the company they were planning to close...so I do not see why not. About Flat...Boss clearly mentioned that Anu not living in that flat so he can give it to Mona. Its his company and its companies flat so Boss have right to make decission on it.  I think this story line is better than BALH. Yes at the end its Ekta's show but this show is better than other show so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gbala9aishraynancy1996

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.