unniknairtcr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mona & anushka is in the same position now.so each of them should be given each flat,no? then why this drama of giving anushka s flat to mona! 
if anushka stays there or not,it s their prob,the company should nt bother about it, na! now anushka s plans r progressing to disturb mona & the kids.from the promo i got it ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great minds think alike. We were trying to post at the same time. :)
bluesoni thumbnail
yeah its stupid, no logic at all. i dont know why i still watch this slow. lol,. kind of addicted to it but sometimes things like this really annoy me. u r right both should have equal flats and the judge only orderd them to live in that flat because of kids school, well now the kids are not htere anymore so no reason for anuskha to live there right? 
bluesoni thumbnail
also that water leakage, do u think anushka did that??? or do u think they just did it to show that mona and kids can manage themselves? no one has lived in that flat for months or weeks so if there was a pipe burst, i think the damage would have been more then just few inches of water. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ekta + No Logic + Dukhiyari Pehlwan Heroines + Vamps stealing married men = Successful serials

They all start out well but time become unbearable, dragging and more illogical  Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
SHROME thumbnail
I guess we can justify why the same flat - because in real life they do not have two presidents for a company in same location - I guess CV's forgot that...😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

but they did not realize that if they have two presidents than two flats are needed as well...

AND WHO in the world will give flat to president without checking that how the condition of the flat is... don't they give movers to presidents..😃😃😃😃

bluesoni thumbnail
also another thing, remember how anuskha used ot have sooo many servents, opening doors for her, packign for her, cooking for her, so why not same for mona?? if she had servants, then she wouldnt have to clean the water herself. maybe they will come later but its kind of weird that htey showed anuskha as veryyy rich and mona not. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SHROME

I guess we can justify why the same flat - because in real life they do not have two presidents for a company in same location - I guess CV's forgot that...😆

but they did not realize that if they have two presidents than two flats are needed as well...

AND WHO in the world will give flat to president without checking that how the condition of the flat is... don't they give movers to presidents..😃

Only here, after finding out that a president (Anu) tried to destroy a company, she was not handed over to cops or even fired but allowed to keep her job on the same level. Her only punishment was getting her sautan to be her equal (at the company's extra expense of having two presidents)
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Boss did mentioned that since Anu is not living in the flat, he was going to give it to Mona.

unniknairtcr thumbnail
anushka was staying in pradeep s house for the children.so if mona takes the children why should she stay there? 
she told pradeep once 6 months time is over so they can move to her flat,& have her shoe babies. if she asks she ll definitely get another big flat,no!