Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
mona & anushka is in the same position now.so each of them should be given each flat,no? then why this drama of giving anushka s flat to mona! 
if anushka stays there or not,it s their prob,the company should nt bother about it, na! now anushka s plans r progressing to disturb mona & the kids.from the promo i got it ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZehraB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why the same flat?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm2

bookworm2

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Great minds think alike. We were trying to post at the same time. :)

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
yeah its stupid, no logic at all. i dont know why i still watch this slow. lol,. kind of addicted to it but sometimes things like this really annoy me. u r right both should have equal flats and the judge only orderd them to live in that flat because of kids school, well now the kids are not htere anymore so no reason for anuskha to live there right? 

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
also that water leakage, do u think anushka did that??? or do u think they just did it to show that mona and kids can manage themselves? no one has lived in that flat for months or weeks so if there was a pipe burst, i think the damage would have been more then just few inches of water. 

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ekta + No Logic + Dukhiyari Pehlwan Heroines + Vamps stealing married men = Successful serials

They all start out well but time become unbearable, dragging and more illogical 

Edited by suresh555 - 01 August 2012 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistpatelcharu

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I guess we can justify why the same flat - because in real life they do not have two presidents for a company in same location - I guess CV's forgot that...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

but they did not realize that if they have two presidents than two flats are needed as well...

AND WHO in the world will give flat to president without checking that how the condition of the flat is... don't they give movers to presidents..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

suresh555

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
also another thing, remember how anuskha used ot have sooo many servents, opening doors for her, packign for her, cooking for her, so why not same for mona?? if she had servants, then she wouldnt have to clean the water herself. maybe they will come later but its kind of weird that htey showed anuskha as veryyy rich and mona not. 

suresh555

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHROME

I guess we can justify why the same flat - because in real life they do not have two presidents for a company in same location - I guess CV's forgot that...LOL

but they did not realize that if they have two presidents than two flats are needed as well...

AND WHO in the world will give flat to president without checking that how the condition of the flat is... don't they give movers to presidents..Big smile

Only here, after finding out that a president (Anu) tried to destroy a company, she was not handed over to cops or even fired but allowed to keep her job on the same level. Her only punishment was getting her sautan to be her equal (at the company's extra expense of having two presidents)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.