1D FF/imagine Tell me a lie chap 2 pg 3

AmaZayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is going to be a FF/imagine it's a fanfiction and a long imagine where you  imagine you as the main character I thought of this idea when I was reading a imagine on twitter :) were I write (Y/N) you imagine your name is there I hope you know what I mean! if you don't please let me know :) so everyone reading this is the main character :D hope you like! <3 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tell Me A Lie
Chapter 1

Your POV
Finally I get to see Zayn again! it's been ages, he's my best friend :) wish we were more then best friends though... but today I get to meet his band mates too! Zayn talks about them a lot. 
In 2010 Zayn auditioned for the XFactor  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pult5JyegLM he was really nervous but made us all proud! :') I have never met his band mates really excited to meet them and see Zayn cause it's been 9 months! 
No one's POV
You gets a text from Zayn "Hi (Y/N) ! how you been ? miss you ! can't wait to see you :) x" 
You smile while reading the text from Zayn and reply back "I'm good you? missed you too!! same :D"
He replies "Good :) look outside your window ;) x" you look outside your bedroom window and see Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis. You run downstairs and open the door Zayn wraps his arms around you. "I missed you (Y/N) !" He says to you while hugging you, "I missed you too Zayn!" you reply. you start looking into his deep brown eyes, "ehem" Liam says. Zayn says "oh yeah guys this is (Y/N)" "hi" Harry says while winking at you, you start to blush later on that day "can I talk to you" Zayn said to you. you follow him to the garden.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was the first chapter I thought of everything while I was typing it, hope you like :)
Please like this post if you want me to PM you when I post next chapter :) x

Edited by AmaZayn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmaZayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2 is on Page 3

Edited by AmaZayn - 11 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My like button is not working :( But please continue and pm me
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
🥳yay!
an 1D FF...
continue soon...
awesome one 🤗
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovee it! :)
Please update soon!
Thanks for the PM.. 🤗
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Add me in your PM list 
elena01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome FF
loved it!❤️
pls PM me when update!
wow naaz it was really great 👏 ... I really liked it  
KaJen-amaZayn thumbnail
Zayn hugged me!!! LOL

Great start :) please continue soon and thanks for the pm :)

LotsOfLove, Nayab <3
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it do cntinue and PM me..😳 im dead Zayn hugging me damn wating to read more plzz update fast..Edited by Abshu_Arsha - 11 years ago