Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Sugni and Vikram in Bride and groom dress coming together when Adi comes in front of them  & Sugni sees a women in bridal dress sitting in the mandap.Sugni asks Vikram who is she?
Reva gets up and says I am Reva and I am Vikram's wife. Sugni left shattered.

Background : "Tooth Gaya Dulhan banneka Sugni ka Sapna... toh kya woh yeh sehpayegi"

Promo is for 6th August

Edited by ash_arti - 01 August 2012 at 5:02am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashuadhewarlocomotoSandiya90210Princess3101heartsmartekomasPutijaChalhov-Swetha-Anjli2010meghna2croziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeeSweetiShobhysoni-zeeJulieDanna44stephhh-Azy-jakther7br200910MR21FastFuriousgirlnneeiillKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo - Sugni meets Reva" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
wow Aarathi interesting track can't wait. thanx for sharing... i just want to see how sugani react.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
So this is how the truth comes outOuch  like someone in the forum predicted what drama will take place then  Wink Thanks Aarathi for sharing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tulipdaisy

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
 TFS... aarti.. me knew it .. they will go like this... but me bit releaf .. that atleast sugani ke mandap me phuchne se pahle ..she will see rewa...i hope mandap me baidhne se pahle dekh legi... 
but after that lots of humiliation for vikram ..and lots of pain for sug and also for us.. sugvi fans... o cvs u all broken our heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaLaila2009

cupd

cupd

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
I wish that Sugni would have found out before and not when she was about to get married. Angry Shocked

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
SO predictable! We ALL knew this would happen. No surprises. WOW. These guys have totally lost their creativity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaSandy66JulieDFastFuriousgirl

Anjli2010

Goldie

Anjli2010

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot.  I just cant wait to see it!!!!Big smile

msharma2

Groupbie

msharma2

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Wow..lot of heartbreaking scenes probably for the reminder of the month...I am so tired of this track already.  Still thinking about all the beautiful SUGVI moments, their dance in the rain, candle light dance, lighhearted talk, expression of love in the bus station, etc. etc..It will be too depressing to watch the show now...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikawiddycupdcroziaxxSandy66Laila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.