Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 145

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
part 23:   (promo)

almost after two hours of long wait the red light of the OT gets off and  doctor comes out with a grim
expression on his face..seeing him everyone rushed towards him asking him her state..arjun seeing the doctor
instantly stood up and rushed towards him.."doctor arohi..arohi theek hai na..." he said ...but on not having 
any reply from him he again shouted.."boliye na doctor..arohi theek hai..kuch bolte q nahi hain ap.." his each
and every heart beat waiting for doctor's answer...heart beating fast and mind keeps on repeating.."arohi
theek hai..meri arohi ko kuch nahi hoga.." but doctor's words at this moment were something everyone were 
dying to hear.." Doctor..arohi theek tu hai na.." asked jay...the doctor took a deep sigh and putting his hand
on arjun's shoulder said.."Sorry...hum ne bhut koshish ki...but..she..." he closed his eyes and again opened seeing everyone's faces he managed to speak..."she is on Ventilator... for the
Backup..there is no hope"..the doctor told the family the bitter reality not feeling appropriate to use the word.."dying" seeing everyone's state..

ok guys i am not getting enough comments and responses from you guys and moreover just 5 likes..?...its really very disappointing..Confused

Edited by sehar123 - 21 October 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69cooljaya11arunsunita_gmArjuhi_kkzoya_naziyaaparna4karanika...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 74)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Shocked Yeh kya ho gaya!!!!

Arohi ko bechari, abla naari types mat banana...

Want next update asap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

zoya_naziya

IF-Rockerz

zoya_naziya

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

I think guys u r not liking the change in arjun...actually i wanted to show that love has changed arjun completely..yes he had a casanova personality in the past but the moment arohi came in his life he started feeling changes in himself too..he started loving her unaware of the feeling..but when he came to know abt karan and other it made him jealous but didnt make him insecure as there was nothing to be about but after knowing abt the truth of her life he regretted of not trusting her and finally after getting married he become sure of his feelings..arohi who started loving him after her marriage became insecure as soon as she came to know abt natasha..everytime she argued with arjun regarding natasha was not cuz she didnt trust him but just because she was afraid of her own life which always betrays her by snatching the most important people from her life and now that important person was arjun her husband her life..her fears and her insecurities are justified but since arjun has never lost anything in his life and has always lead a carefree and happy life inspite of giving her assurity everytime she let open her fears to him is still not able to understand the real reason behind her insecurities i.e just her past..he has taken her for granted and is very much happy with the thought of her being around him..he showeres all his love on her but still has not understood her real fears and insecurities..for him to understand her situation he must have to be in her shoes..in the last parts not such situation occured but now it has..and now the story will only proceed leading to his insecurities his jealousy his fearss in a dramatic style with more of their romance and a big tragedy after this small accident...hope u guys are understanding and now will see the story like the way i am trying to show you...thankyou:)

and yes one more thing..arohi wearing saris and shalwar suits just cuz she has been used to of wearing them during those 3 yrs which she spent as a widow she is not obliged to wear them and that she knows very well..arohi was innocent but naughty too in her past and that sight of her will be witnessed soon and she will be wearing jeans and western dressess very soon which she wore before her marriage ...

Thumbs Up

I am loving the way you are taking the story forward... Sab sahi hai... 

arjuhi_s

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
oh my god please make arohi alright its not fair awesome as always

arjuhi_s

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Ohh so d trsck myt b ds..
Arohi wil loose her memry n begin ti live like she ws used to be bfr 3 yrs...yihaaa n arjun s gna b insecure...
Continue soon sehar

arjuhi_s

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wow nice promo
N dear everyone is out of town
Mahi , Sreeju , madhu no body is here
Festive season Chal raha he Thts why everyone is busy n they come , read n go !!!
So no need to worry
Keep continue to writing , you are amazing writer dear
Your story going such awsomeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_saparna4karanika

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I am done with half of the update as soon as i finish it i will update it...and yes aparna no memory loss track yet

cooljaya11

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Wow nice promo
N dear everyone is out of town
Mahi , Sreeju , madhu no body is here
Festive season Chal raha he Thts why everyone is busy n they come , read n go !!!
So no need to worry
Keep continue to writing , you are amazing writer dear
Your story going such awsomeee

oh thanks jaya for informing..by the way konsa festival hai ab tum logoun ka...?...

cooljaya11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top