Posted: 11 years ago
it's fine sehar
will be waiting
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

Ufffooo...
Dat ws indeed a long chpter...bt d thng s dat we r still grredy n u myt knw wt i meant ryt.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyways frm d frst i HATE NATASHA she s more acidic dan ds sunaina...n ds latest accident must be her n sunaina's plac.. Two witches together n v cd imagine deir strength...crap !?
N i dont understand ds natasha.. Hw dare she kissed arjun n proposed him..haa leave it but hw dare she lied to arohi????i wsh i had a knife wth me so dt i cd kill natasha..
After doing all ds she came to arjun fr asking sry..
She cd hv said d truth to arohi instead..
N arohi s at fault bt nt cmpletely as no wife wd bare such a scene ...bt arohi's words to arjun were double edged swords uffuuu...poor arjun..bahuth try kia apni biwi ko manane main..
Atlast wt ws dat??whose cal ws it dt arohi gt???
N i strongly believe sanchit s nt dead...
Is he mr.sk???malhothra's son in law??
Is it him who arohi saw in d office??
N last part accident !!!
It tuk my breath away...i cdnt tolerate d pain arjuhi had..u r a brilliant writer sehar...awesome babyy...
Arohi lost her memory?? N i guess she wont remmber arjun! N wil remember nly sanchit???
Ohhh nooo wt am i thnking..
Anyways brilliant chapter honey..continue oon

Ufffooo...
Dat ws indeed a long chpter...bt d thng s dat we r still grredy n u myt knw wt i meant ryt.. 

yes i know๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways frm d frst i HATE NATASHA she s more acidic dan ds sunaina...n ds latest accident must be her n sunaina's plac.. Two witches together n v cd imagine deir strength...crap !?

everyone hates natasha...lekin kon zada bura hai natasha ya sunaina ye tu waqt k sath hi pata chale ga.. accident k peeche directly indirectly donu ka haath bhi hoskta hai aur eik ka bhi..

N i dont understand ds natasha.. Hw dare she kissed arjun n proposed him..haa leave it but hw dare she lied to arohi????i wsh i had a knife wth me so dt i cd kill natasha..

are yaar knife se q gun se hi maar do

After doing all ds she came to arjun fr asking sry..
She cd hv said d truth to arohi instead..
N arohi s at fault bt nt cmpletely as no wife wd bare such a scene ...bt arohi's words to arjun were double edged swords uffuuu...poor arjun..bahuth try kia apni biwi ko manane main..
Atlast wt ws dat??whose cal ws it dt arohi gt???

wo call k bare mein ab shaed arohi ki memory ane k baad hi pata chale ga

N i strongly believe sanchit s nt dead...
Is he mr.sk???malhothra's son in law??
Is it him who arohi saw in d office??

ye janne k liye next update ka wait karo๐Ÿ˜Š

N last part accident !!!
It tuk my breath away...i cdnt tolerate d pain arjuhi had..u r a brilliant writer sehar...awesome babyy...
Arohi lost her memory?? N i guess she wont remmber arjun! N wil remember nly sanchit???
Ohhh nooo wt am i thnking..
Anyways brilliant chapter honey..continue oon

thanks yaar for liking and praising my work..yes she will not remember arjun ..
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

I don't know what to do with this Natasha - what a yukky character - I hate her to the core -
๐Ÿ˜ญ - Iam sad after reading this update - it was tooo emotional sehar
So it was sanchit whom aru met in Arjun's office - but what dud she gave to say about Natasha
Nice update sehar

thanks for liking...and dont be sad...mere arjuhi karanika ki tarha nahi hai k alag ho jaein...apni story mein tu mein inhein har haal mein milwa k rahun gi๐Ÿ˜Š
arjuhi_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varshu_Karthik

Did She see a Ghost In Arjun's Cabin?!

Oh Was the ghost called sanchit?!

And was that the bi*** Natashas or Sunaina?! :/

Poor Aru... It always happens to her :(

Hope Arjun is strong enough still!!

The initial Fight Due to Natasha was Heart melting :( That S*** had the gut to lie again! Arjun should never forgive her. Be friendship or Love, It was never there when there was selfishness there!

Did She see a Ghost In Arjun's Cabin?!

ghost hi samjh lo๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh Was the ghost called sanchit?!

haan shaed usi ka ho ya koi aur ho ateet se ya jeeta jagta sanchit ho kia pata๐Ÿ˜‰

And was that the bi*** Natashas or Sunaina?! :/

Poor Aru... It always happens to her :(

Hope Arjun is strong enough still!!

The initial Fight Due to Natasha was Heart melting 

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Be friendship or Love, It was never there when there was selfishness there!

very true

Edited by sehar123 - 11 years ago
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No worries yaar take care:):)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r we getting an updt 2day?????๐Ÿ˜•
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An bahot hua intezar
Ab update de abhi
Jitna Bhi likha he
One paragraph he to wohi update dede
Baki ki editing bad me karti rehna
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup sehar ab update dedo
jitna likha ho utna hi dedo
arjuhi_s thumbnail
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

PART 26:

10 days later..

"arohi arohi..arohi.." called shefali while entering the room..on seeing the sleeping figure on bed she sighed.."arohi tu abhi tak so rahi hai..chal jaldi uth bus bhi ane wali hogi.." she said looking around the room.."ye dekho saman bhi pori tarha se pack nahi hai madam ka.." she said and walked towards her suitcase which was on the floor unzipped and few of her things were kept on it..she started packing the stuff and when she felt no motion and heard no voice from arohi she again turned back.."arohi..arohi uth na..jaldi kar.." she said..and walked towards the window pulling the curtains aside she stood there admiring the beauty of the morning..

it was a beautiful morning outside..the sun was rising and peeking into the room from her window and fell over her admirable and inncoent eyes..arohi slightly stirred on her bed ..her eyes flickered open and she looked at the clock..she got up and sat on the bed and her soft delicate lips turned into a bright smile feeling blessed with another beautiful day..she looked at shefali who was standing beside the window..she greeted her

"good morning shefali.." said arohi in a sleepy voice..shefali smiled and turned around and walked towards her .."good morning madam...tujhse pehle tu mein uthi hun..lagta hai is baar ka hamara sleepover tune kuch zada hi enjoy kar lia.."..arohi smiled and rubbed her eyes.."zada na bol agar tu jaldi uth gai hai tu..mein bas 5 minutes mein ready hojaun gi.." she said ..shefali laughed.."bed se utre gi tu tayyar hogi na..".."tujhe pata hai kitna late ho raha hai sab ate hi hunge aur tu abhi tak ready nahi hui.." said shefali and stood in front of the mirror getting ready for the trip.."bus ane lagi hai..ghar pe sab ready hain..arohi i m very excited for this trip kitna maza aye ga last time jitna.." she said and applied the kajal in her eyes..arohi raising her eyebrow asked.."last time jitna?.."..shefali bit her lower lip.."mera matlab last time mein apne friends k saath gai thi tu bht maza aya tha tu utna hi maza mein is baar bhi expect kar rahi hun.." she said breathing a sigh of relief and picking up the lipgloss she started applying it..arohi smilingly nodded and asked.."by the way shefali kon kon ja raha hai is sudden trip mein.."..shefali paused her task and answered looking at her through the mirror.."ghar se uncle aunty aur dj ko chor k sab is k ilawa mei tu jay rashi aur arjun.." she said and continued with her task of applying lipgloss..arohi looked at shefali through the mirror and asked confusingly.."jay aur rashi ka tu pata hai hospital mein mili thi in se aur arjun..ye arjun kaun hai.." she asked..shefali's hand stopped and she looked at her own image in the mirror with her eyes popped out and then her gaze shifted on arohi who was looking at her confusingly..shefali's eyes become wet recalling the past 10 days events..she closed her eyes to stop her tears to flow feeling bad for everyone especially arjun..she again opened her eyes and managed to bring a smile on her face and turned around.."arjun..arjun mera aur jay ka friend..best friend..hum london mei saath parhte the..aur wo rashi ka bhai bhi hai.." she said trying to be sound as casual as she was before and then turning around she said to herself.."aur tumhara pati..arjun.." she said..
Arohi nodded her head.."oh acha.." she said and taking her clothes she went to washroom to freshn up..shefali stared at the closed door and prayed.."i am sorry arjun is se zada hum tumhare lie kuch nai kar skte..i hope ye 7 din arohi ki life dobara se badal dein.." she said and left the room..

Singhania mansion..

"rashi ..rashi.." said kumud..rashi came running.."yes mom mein ready hun chillao mat na.." she said..kumud rolled her eyes.."apni chor tu aur ja ja k arjun ko bula nashte k liye.." she said..rashi was about to walk when dadi spoke coming out from her room.."arjun ko mene nashta de dia hai...zabardasti karaya hai warna wo tu aj bhi wahi zidd laga k betha tha k bhook nahi hai.." she said and sat on the chair..rashi and kumud sadly walked towards the dining and sat there with dadi.."maa  Mein arjun ko aise nahi dekh skti..10 din se na kuch theek se kha raha hai na kuch pee raha hai..pata nahi kia haal bana liya hai apna..raat ko der se ana subha jaldi chale jana..apne ap ka tu kuch hosh hi nahi hai use.." she said wiping a tear which rolled down on her cheek..dadi's eyes too become wet.."sab theek ho jae ga kumud..ye tu bas upar wala hamara imtehan le raha hai..wo itna zalim nahi k hamare bachoun ki khushiyan humse cheen le.." she said..rashi spoke.."dadi bhabhi k bager hamara haal itna bura hai is ghar ka haal bura hai tu arjun ka tu..." she said and started crying.."dadi sab theek hojae ga na.." she asked cryingly to which dadi just nodded wiping her tears whereas kumud held her hand in order to reassure her..

"goodmorning everyone.." said jay entering the house interupting the family from their crying session..everyone greeted him.."ao jay betho nashta kar lo.." said kumud..jay walked towards the dinning table.."nahi aunty nashta nai late ho raha hai bus bhi wahan pohanchne wali hai abhi sahil ka phone aya tha sab almost ready hen..chal rashi jaldi kar.." he said..rashi nodded and stood..jay asked the servant to place arjun and rashi's suitcases in the car and then they both were abt to leave when jay stopped and turned.."dadi aunty..dont worry sab theek hojae ga ye 7 din mein yeh nai arohi apne purane arjun ko ek baar phr se jane gi...mera aur shefali ka yeh plan zarur kamyab hoga.." he said and smiled..dadi and kumud smiled and kumud walked towards him and kissed his forehead.."bhagwan kare tum donu ka plan kamyab ho.."..she said ..jay smiled and looked at rashi.."wese arjun hai kahan.." rashi too looked around.."are haan arjun kahan hai.." she then called dhondu and asked him to which he replied.."wo garden mein hen bahar.." ..they both nodded and left..

Arjun sitting on a bench in the garden flipping through images of arohi in his iphone..thinking abt how perfect his life was going and how happy he was.."jis larki ne mjhe badla aj wo khud badal gai hai.." he said to himself..his eyes become wet when the picture of their wedding flipped..he ran his fingers on the phone and his tear rolled down on his cheek which fell on the screen..

"are arjun tu yahan hai.." called jay and as soon as he heard his voice he wiped his tears and put back his mobile in the pocket..jay walked towards him and smiled.."tujhe apne ansu mujhse chupane ki zarurat nahi hai arjun.." he said and they both hugged..."arjun sab theek ho jae ga..tujhe yaad hai na doctors ne kia kaha tha k ye temporary hai.." he said coming out of the hug..arjun:"aur doctor ne ye bhi kaha tha k kitna time lage ga ye bhi nahi kaha ja skta..jay kahin wo waqt ane se pehle mei hi na mar jaun.." he said..rashi walked towards them.."aise mat bolo arjun wo waqt zarur aye ga dekhna aur bht jald aye ga.." she said..arjun forced a smile.."hope so..".."chalein?.." he said..jay nodded and all three of them headed towards jay's car..

"are sahil salil purvi...kahan reh gaye tum log" Called dj.."dj kia hua ?.." came purvi and asked..dj:"tayari hogai na sab tu tum log andar kia kar rahe ho.." purvi smiled.."dj bas hum bahar arahe the..ye lo agae sahil aur salil bhi.." she said and walked towards salil..dj sighed.."acha tum logoun ko pata hai na kia karna hai.." salil smiled and walked towards dj..putting his hand across her shoulder he smiled.."dont worry dj hume sab pata hai..arohi ka hum ache se khayal rakhenge.." he said.."aur use kisi bhi kisam ki pareshani nahi hone denge.." sahil said..everyone smiled...dj with a worried expression.."par sanchit.." everyone's smile faded and they shockingly stared at dj..

"good morning dj.." a voice caught their attention..everone turned to look at the person and anger spread on their faces..sahil clentched his hand in a fist..the person walked forward towards dj and bent down to take her blessings..dj stepped back and turned around..salil walked towards dj.."dont worry dj..sanchit ko us ki hadein hum smjhaenge.." he said glaring at the person..dj nodded and left..all three of them giving a last glare to the person left from there..

Arjun all the way in car was not paying any attention to what jay and rashi are talking about..his mind kept on wandering.."arohi wahan hogi..mein us se kese baat karunga..aur agar baat kar bhi li tu mein baat kia karunga.." he thought..it was for the first time after arohi's accident when he will come face to face with arohi..it was like a big exam for him.:he closed his eyes in order to gather strength for himself..

he came out of his thoughts when jay stopped the car.."chal..." he said..arjun looked out through the mirror.."tum log jao mein ata hun.." he said looking ouu at the house..jay turned to look back at rashi and rashi nodded.."ok..par jaldi ana.." he said and stepped out of the car..rashi and jay then went inside the house leaving arjun perplexed in his thoughts alone in the car...

Arjun shifted in his spot for a second before he finally started walking towards the house..it had been 10 days since the accident and arohi had not remembered anything...he reached the enterance of the house and held the handle of the door and prepared himself for what was to come...karan ran to arjun at the first sight of him and had nearly squished him with a tight hug.."hey jeeju.." he said..arjun smiled and ruffled his hairs.."chaliye jeeju.." karan said and he led arjun inside the house..as soon as arjun walked inside the house his hands started sweating and heartbeat was faster..every cell in his body was going haywire thinking about what will happen when his eyes will see the person whom they were waiting to see for so long..looking at amrit sudhir and dj who were looking at him with sympathy in their eyes ..he walked towards them taking their blessings he greeted sahil and salil..."mein ati hun.." said amrit failing to hide the tears which started falling from her eyes..sudhir looked at her and went behind her..dj put her hand on arjun's head and  Wiping her tear she left..arjun sighed and stood there looking at the direction everyone left..

"amrit sambhalo khud ko..tum hi aise kamzoor paro gi tu bachoun ko hosla kahan se mile ga.." sudhir said trying to make her calm..amrit sobbed.."ap ne dekha na kia haal bana lia hai arjun ne apna..wo aisa tu nahi tha..kitna bujha bujha sa hai wo.." she said..sudhir hugged amrit.."bas karo amrit..sab theek hojae ga..sab upar wale pe chor do..arjun bhi khud ko sambhal raha hai ahista ahista..".."arjun aur arohi ek dosre k lie bane hein bhagwan khud bhi zada der unhein alag nahi rakh payenge.." he said and rested his chin on top of her head..

"salil sara saman bus mei..." said purvi coming out from dj's room and stopped atonce seeing arjun in the hall..arjun raised his eyes to see the person..he walked towards purvi.."hey purvi..kesi ho.." he said..purvi glared him with anger..arjun realising lowered his eyes and silence spread around..purvi stood staring at him..

"haan purvi kia hua.." said salil coming in the hall..purvi shifted her gaze from arjun to salil.."haan wo saman rkhwa dia sara bus mei?.." she asked..salil nodded.."han par wo green suitcase kis ka hai..wo sahi se band hi nahi hua wa..tum zara chal k dekh lo.." said salil..purvi walked ahead.."haan chaliye mein dekhti hun.." she said and they both left..

Arjun was standing lost in his thoughts.."ek pal mein sab badal gaya..kyun?...kyun hua aisa.." he sighed and stepped back and his feet stumbled and he bumped with someone..

"arohi late hogai tu...chal ab jaldi kar.." arohi said talking to herself..she came out of her room and the beep of her mobile caught her attention..she looked at mobile ..it was a text from shefali written.."waiting for u outside near the bus.." arohi started replying her and was walking downstairs..on reaching the last step she bumped into someone and was abt to fall and her eyes got closed due to fear..

arohi's eyes were closed due to the fear of falling down but the next moment she felt a protective grip on her waist making her feel safe and protected..she slowly opened her eyes to see the one holding her..protecting her from falling and the very next second on opening her eyes she saw a pair of eyes gazing her..she looked in to those eyes and got lost in it..

arjun on bumping into someone instantly turned to hold the person from falling and on having a glance of her face his heartbeat stopped...there it was..the peace to his eyes..he was holding her from her waist feeling her so close to him yet once again...looking at the beauty in his arms he couldnot take his eyes from her face..he looked at every inch of her face..caressing her beauty with his eyes..after so many days..his eyes fell on her eyes which were closed tightly..He smiled slightly looking at her closed eyes..knowing exactly the reason of it..her fear of falling..as soon as she opened her eyes he got lost in them..reliving his past 4 months with her in this particular moment..feeling contented of having his life in his arms once again..completely unaware of his surroundings and the voice coming from her mouth..

finding a pair of eyes of a stranger gazing her she looked back into them only to be lost in them..something abt his eyes was sad..unhappy..yet there was an unnerving calm to them. something in them was making him  look so broken apart but still so composed...she felt a strange kind of pain..deeper pain in them.. She broke their trance and moved her face to the left realising herself to be in the arms of stranger..she cleared her throat.."mein theek hun.." she said and waited for him to release her from his grip but on hearing no answer from him he again looked back at him.."excuse me..." she called him.."oh..hello.." she called the person but it seems he has some hearing problem.."ise kia hogaya...ye tu statue hi ban gae.." she thought..she sighed and as a last try she waved her hand in front of his eyes but still no response..giving up she slightly held a hand to his chest and pushed him gently making her way out..

a sudden jerk brought him out of his eye lock session..he immediately moved his hands away from her waist and looked away from her eyes..his eyes fell on the figure standing in front of her dressed in a completely different attire ...wearing a sleeveless sky blue coloured tiered lace tank with tiered lace frills at front..v neckline..  and rose stud crop jeans of cuffed legs she was looking more younger more prettier than usual..it was the first time he saw her in such outfit and he admired this attire of her too..

"sunaye nahi deta kia ap ko.,.kab se bula rahi thi...by the way ap ho kaun..aur yahan kia kar rahe ho.." her voice brought him out of his thoughts...he looked at her and as soon as her words registered in his mind the little happiness which he got on having her in his arms vanished away..Her words had killed him...she didnt even recognize him..her words hurted him badly..he was a stranger to her...the thing the moment which was scaring him from the past 10 days has now finally arrived..arjun singhania stranger to his own wife...arohi singhania..
no matter the hurt , he had to talk back for he knew this was about to come..she didnt remember him the fact itself was killing him..she had lost all her memories with him in the accident and it killed him..he sighed and opened his mouth to speak..

arohi was looking at him ..the play of emotions on his face was confusing her..she was waiting for him to speak but it seemed he dont even have a tongue.."are you crazy or what.." she said irritatedly on getting no reply from him and finally she rolled her eyes giving up the wait and left from there..

arjun stood there seeing her leave him..his eyes followed her steps till she went far beyond of his visions..shefali the witness of the entire moment between them slowly walked upto his side and looked at his painful and hurt face.."kab tak chale ga aisa bhagwan.." she thought...completely aware of the presence of the person by his side arjun spoke.."mein use yaad bhi nahi hun shefali..mein us k liye ajnabee hun.." he said startling shefali out of her thoughts..his voice had thickened as if on the verge of tears.. shefali wiped the lone tear escaping out of her eyes and put a hand on arjun's shoulder she spoke with the first thing that came to her mind.."use sab yaad aye ga arjun..sab ..tum yaad dilaoge use..tumhara pyar use sab yaad dila de ga...dheere dheere sab theek ho jae ga...abhi tu bas shuruwat hai..abhi se haar maan jao ge tu itni bari larai kese laro ge..ur dekhna eik din wo din phr se ajae ga jab arohi aur tumhara rishta pehle ki tarha ho jae ga..pyar ka..mohabbat ka..dil ka..ehsaas ka..dosti ka.." she said..arjun looked at shefali.. There was so much truth in her words..so much comfort..so much hope..so much belief... Maybe Pshe was right. Maybe there was a chance. He just had to give it time... And he was going to be with her for the next 7 days... He would try to talk to her then.. get her to trust him...be friends with him.. That's it... all he needed was more time... And time he had...he has this 7 days gifted to him by jay and shefali..."7 days.." he thought..Everything was going to be just fine... Patience was all he needed...he smiled looking at shefali and shefali squeezed his hand giving him reassurance of her words...

"sab agae hen na.." asked sahil after sitting on his seat on the bus..the bus had arrived few moments back and after placing the luggage in it everyone got seated..salil and purvi sat together..sahil and rashi, karan alone, arohi was sitting alone yet and shefali was standing waiting for jay to adjust on his seat...she looked around on hearing sahil's voice.."arjun nahi aya abhi.." she said and at that moment arjun stepped inside the bus..arohi who was busy with her ipod on hearing shefali's voice looked at the door wondering.."yeh arjun hai kaun.." ..her eyes fell on the person entering the bus and she rolled her eyes.."oh tu ye hain arjun...the ajeeb insan.." she said and shaking her head she continued with her task..arjun on entering the bus looked at the empty seats..his eyes fell on the empty seat beside arohi and he thought of sitting there but stopped thinking.."jaun ya na jaun.." he thought..struggling with his thoughts and finally giving up he walked towards her seat..he was abt to sit when her words shocked him..

Arohi thought of listening music as she heard from shefali that the time to reach the destination is abt 5 to 6 hours..so this was the only thing to pass the time..feeling a little motion beside her she looked at side and seeing him sitting on the empty seat she atonce spoke.."i am sorry par ye seat booked hai.." she said..and looked around ..."sahil bhayya sanchit kahan hai.." she called..

arjun stood there like someone stabbed him with hammer..he stepped back stumbling on his feet..recalling her words..shefali hold him to support him and squeezed his hand to make him calm..hearing sanchit's name from her mouth again brought some haunting memories in his mind..

Flashback..

"Sanchit"..again she repeated..arjun saw her eyes opening and his happiness knew no bound..but as soon as he heard her saying sanchit his smile faded away..he thought may be he heard wrong..but again hearing his name he left her hand..no he had heard right..he stared at her face as if to find something but no he couldnt..he stood from his place and stepped back.."arohi mein janta hun tumhe mjh pe gussa hai par tum aise...aise karo gi kia...sanchit...q arohi.." he thought...

Hearing sanchit's name from arohi also shocked everyone in the hospital room..amrit who was already in a devastated state seeing her daughter in the hospital bed once again..on hearing the name of her dead son brought many old memories back..her tears were not in control and she cried hard not knowing exactly what to do..

Arohi's eyes wandered the whole room .."sanchit...sanchit..sanchit kahan hai..mom..sanchit.." she again called out for him..arjun's whole body trembled and a fear settled in his whole body..why is she asking for sanchit..his shocked eyes were only staring at the person laying on bed ..a lone tear escaped from his eyes and he was abt to move forward to bring her out of her senses but at the moment he stepped forward her words again shocked him snatching the earth from beneath his foot..

On not finding the person she is asking for and her eyes looking for brought anger to her...kumud who was standing with amrit looking at the whole situation felt something strange..how come she is taking a name of a dead person and demanding to see him..she stepped forward towards her .."arohi beta shant raho..abhi tumhe aram ki zaru..." she said and was interupted by arohi.."aunty,,aunty ap hi bataye na sanchit kahan hai..mera dil bht ghabra raha hai..wo yahan q nahi hai mere pas..bataye na aunty.." she said tears started falling from her eyes...kumud stood there shocked.."aunty.." she repeated in a shocked state..everyone in the room shocked looking at arohi no one able to understand what is happening with her.."ap plz shant rahiye ap ko aram ki zarurat hai.." said the nurse.."par sanchit..nurse..ap bataye ap ne dekha kia sanchit ..mere fiance ko.." she asked..

Arjun again stepped back.."sanchit..fiance..." he said and his feet stumbled..holding the side table for support he looked at everyones shocked face trying to get answer to the question in his mind.."ye ho kia raha hai.." ...nurse looked at arjun.."in k husband tu ye hen..par ye konse fiance ki baat kr rahi hen.." she thought.."doctor ko bulati houn.." she said to herself and rushed out of the room leaving everyone staring at the direction she went..

Doctor came and everyone looked at doctor with questioning eyes..he stepped forward.."hello arohi..how are you feeling now.." the doctor asked politely..arohi looked at the doctor.."doctor..doctor mein theek hun..par sanchit..." she said..doctor interupted.."ap ko kuch yaad hai ap ne sanchit ko last kahan dekha tha.." he asked..arjun looked at the doctor  Trying to understand what he is up to.. Arohi looked at doctor..she recalled his question.."sanchit ko...doctor hamari...doctor aj tu hamari shadi hai na..baraat ane ka time hogaya hai..par sanchit..aur mein yahan hospital..kese doctor..mjhe hwa kia hai..mein tu ghar mei tayar ho rahi thi mein yahan kese agai..." she said confusingly...everyone's heart beat accelerated hearing arohi..what she was talking was going over their heads,,arjun's world seemed to stop hearing all these things from her mouth..he again looked at doctor and observed some kind of disappointment on his face..in a trembling voice he asked.."doctor..aro..." but was stopped when doctor gestured him to keep quiet..doctor then looked at arohi.."sanchit aa hi raha hai abhi meri baat hui hai us se wo ap ka poch raha tha..," saying this he noticed a satisfactory smile on her face..he continued.."abhi ap ko rest ki zarurat hai.." he said..arohi confusingly.."par doctor mjhe hua kia hai.." she asked..doctor sighed and gestured the nurse to give her injection.."arohi hum ap k kuch tests krenge..ap ko kuch nahi hua...shadi ki bhag dor aur stress ki waja se ap behosh ho gayen theen.." doctor said to which arohi's confusion increased...she was abt to argue but feeling dizzy she couldnot utter anything and in next few seconds she again closed her eyes...doctor sighed and looked back at everyone.."aye ap sab mere saath.." he said and everyone confusingly followed him..

"doctor arohi theek tu hai na..ye achanak itni purani baatein..doctor sab theek hai na.." asked arjun as soon as they came into doctor's room..."haan doctor ye arohi achanak itni purani baatein q kar rahi hai.." asked amrit..doctor sighed.."ye sanchit hai kaun..aur abhi kahan hai.." he asked..sudhir stepped forward.."doctor sanchit mera beta tha..par ab wo is duniya mei nahi hai..sare 3 saal pehle plane crash mein us ki death ho gai...arohi aur sanchit..." and then he narrated the entire story to doctor..doctor after listening the entire story lost in some thoughts.."oh tu ye baat hai.." he said in reply..arjun was getting very impatient..he cant see arohi like this and her act and words were scaring and confusing him.."doctor plz boliye na kuch.." he asked..doctor came out of his thoughts and walked towards the window..

doctor turned and looked at everyone..he sighed and continued.."arohi ka last accident jis mein wo stairs se giri thi us se us k dimag pe bht gehra asar para tha jis ki waja se us ne kisi bhi treatment ko respond nahi kia aur end result ap ko pata hai kia hua tha.." he said and paused for a second..everyone still confused and waited for him to continue..doctor continued.."arohi k us accident ko abhi 15 days hi hue the aur us ka dimagi zakham bhi abhi taza tha bhara nahi tha..ab is accident mein arohi ko usi jaga chot ai hai jahan use pechle accident mei aye thi..aur pehle se bhi zada bura asar hua hai ab us k dimag pe..jis ki waja se arohi k dimag ka pehla zakham aur bhi severe hogaya hai is nae zakham ki waja se..jis ki waja se arohi ka case thora sa mushkil aur thora khatarnak hogaya hai.." arjun shocked hearing doctor's words.."k..kia...kia kehna chahte hen ap..." he said in a trembling voice..doctor said.."matlab ye k jab tak arohi ki reports nahi ajati mein kuch nahi keh skta.." he said leaving everyone still confused..

"doctor ap kuch bol q nahi rahe ek ghanta hogaya hai hum yahan khare hen ap k bolne k intezar mein.." said arjun furiously on getting no response from the doctor even after one hour of standing and looking at him.."calm down mr.singhania i am just waiting for her reports.."..arjun closed his eyes to control his anger.."sambhalo khud ko arjun.." said salil and put his hand on his shoulder to calm him..arjun sighed and looked at doctor as if he is going to kill him..rudra and sudhir was pacing here and there in the doctor's room where as everyone else was either standing or sitting waiting for doctor to speak..

"doctor ye arohi singhania ki reports.." said the nurse coming inside the room and handling the reports to doctor..doctor took the reports.."thanks ab tum jao.." he said..arjun instantly walked towards the doctor.."ab boliye doctor..arohi theek hai na.." asked arjun...doctor examined the report and the play of expressions on doctors face scared arjun and his heart beat accelerated.."boliye na doctor.." he asked..doctor closed the file and looked at everyone..."itz traumatic amnesia...arohi ko traumatic amnesia hua hai..us k midbrain aur diencephalon kafi had tak damage hua hai aur is k ilawa upper part of the brain stem aur  temporal lobe bhi" he said being shocked himself after reading the report..everyone got confused not knowing the meaning of the term.."kia matlab.." asked arjun still confused but scared.."haan doctor is ka kia matlab.." asked rudra..doctor continued.."traumatic amnesia is a type of partial amnesia...means partial memory loss.." he said...the doctor's words hit him like he has been stabbed in an ice block..shocked hearing the new fact abt arohi..amrit kumud rudra sudhir and everyone shocked...doctor continued.."amnesia refers to a large scale loss of memories that should not have been forgotten...these may include important milestones in life..memorable events..key people in our lives..and vital facts we have been told or taught.."..."aise patients k liye wo past memories yaad krna bht mushkil hojata hai..aur bht khatarnak bhi.." he said..arjun was listening to doctor's words which were hitting him hard and pricking his heart..with each passing second it was getting obvious that arohi is going far from him...very far.."saaf lafzoun me kaha jaye tu arohi apni zindagi k pechle sare 3 saal ki yaadein bhool gai hai is accident k shock ki waja se aur apni zindagi k sab se bare shock apni pehli shadi pe jo use mila tha wahan tak us ki yaadasht rewind hogai he..use sirf itna yaad hai k aj uski shadi hai aur wo dulhan ban rahi hai...is k baad ki life us k lie exist hi nai karti..." arjun's eyes become wet hearing all this.."arohi mujhe bhool gai.." he simply  Explained himself...he was in a shock state and didnt know how to react to the information given to him..but the doctor was not finished yet..looking at everyone's shocked faces and questioning eyes he continued.."arohi ki condition is waqt bht nazuk hai..is halat mein use kisi bhi kisam ka shoq dena bht khatarnak sabit hoskta hai..aisa patient ye tu bardasht kar le ga k us ki kuch yadasht chale gai hai aur use ye batana zaruri bhi hai..aur hum bhi arohi ko yeh bataenge..par use ye batana k sanchit is duniya mein nahi hai..ya arjun us ka pati hai..ye us k lie aur bhi bara shock hoga jise wo bardasht nahi kar pae gi..aur is tarha wo apni zindagi mein hue in donu hadsoun ko yaad krne ki koshish krti rahe g aur abhi us ka brain itna strong nahi hai k wo itna pressure bardasht kar sake..is liye ye baatein humein us se chupani hungi.." amrit wiping her tears.."par doctor..sanchit ka tu arohi bar baar poch rahi hai..arjun ki baat tu arohi se hum chupa bhi lein lekin sanchit ki kese..jo banda is duniya mei he hi nahi aur wo is baat ko janti hi nahi tu hum kab tak chupa payen ge us se..ye baat tu hume use batani hi hogi.." she said and everyone shockingly looked at her but also felt it right..doctor sighed and walked towards amrit.."mrs.alluhwalia..as a doctor mein ap ko aisa karne ka mashwara nahi dunga..q k is mein bht bara risk hai...95% patients is tarha ki situations mein ya tu coma mein chale jate hain, ya unka nervous break down ho jata hai..arohi ka case aur bhi zada severe hone ki waja se is mein dimagi santulan khone ya maut k chances bhi high hain...ye risk hum doctors nahi lenge..baki ap logo ki marzi...patient aisi situation ko bht ache se bhi handle karta hai..lekin phr wahi baat is mein risk hai.." he said..amrit looked at him completely shocked and speechless..tears made their way out of her eyes..arjun stumbled and sat on floor on his knees holding his head...his arohi has lost every memory with him with his family with her family and he cant even tell her..she will not even recognize him..sahil and salil hold amrit in order to support her..rashi cried hugging rudra.."wo sab bhool gayen dad..bhabhi sab bhool gai.." she cried..rudra's eyes were also wet..shefali purvi and sudhir stood lifeless..kumud gathering all the courage asked doctor.."doctor..arohi ko khud se kabhi kuch yaad aye ga ya nahi?.." she asked in a trembling voice..doctor sighed.."in the majority of cases amnesia is a temporary..ab ye kab tak rehta hai it depends in how severe the injury is..or how well the patient is recovering..hosakta hai arohi ko agle ek ghante mein sab kuch yaad ajae..hoskta hai ek hafta..ek maheena..ek saal ya puri zindagi bhi lag jaye.." he said..kumud closed her eyes to control her tears..she has lost her daughter while she is still alive..arjun was sitting on the floor feeling powerless listening to each and every word of doctor and cursing his fate ..himself for hurting arohi...he has lost her..its the punishment from god..last time she came back But this time she will not..not even if he die in front of her..she has forgot everything..everything..

"doctor patient ko hosh agaya hai aur wo sanchit naam hi le rahi he kab se..." said the nurse coming in the room..doctor rushed with her..

"arohi ko sab batana pare ga...maa tu wese hi risk leti he bache ko janam dena hi maa k lie sab se bara risk lena hai..tu arohi ko us ka kal yaad dilane k lie mujhe us ka ane wala kal tu risk me dalna hi hoga.." amrit said wiping her tears..arjun shockingly looked at her..he stood and walked towards her.."ap hosh mei tu hain mom..ye ap kia keh rahi hen.." arjun said angrily..amrit stepped forward.."arjun beta..mein sahi keh rahi hun..sanchit us k liye zinda hai par asal mei wo mar gaya hai..hume ye tu use batana hi pare ga.."..she said..arjun ran his hand through his hair.."ap aisa kuch nahi karengi..mei ap ko meri arohi ki zindagi k saath khelne nahi dunga.." he said in a loud voice.."smjheen ap.." he said..rudra stepped forward.."arjun shant raho..smbhalo khud ko.." he said..amrit :"arjun arohi meri b beti hai..maa hun mei us ki aur mein janti hun mei kia kar rahi hun..use shock lage ga par is tarha roz roz jhoot..." she said and was stopped when arjun in anger broke the table lamp kept on the doctor's desk..everyone shockingly looked at him.."ap kuch nahi kar raheen aisa..arohi ko koi kuch nahi batae ga..mei arohi ko tu kho hi chuka hun us ki zindagi ko nahi khona chahta..arohi ko koi kuch nai bataye ga...suna sab ne..koi kuch nahi batae ga.." he screamed in anger..jay rushed to him and hold him from falling.."arjun..smbhalo khud ko..koi kuch nahi bataye ga.." jay said calming arjun..amrit giving a last glance to arjun rushed out of the room..everyone looked at her and rushed after amrit..

Doctor treating arohi in her room where as she was sitting on bed thinking.."sanchit abhi tak nahi aya..use tu pata hai mein hospital mein hun..phr sanchit kahan reh gaya hai.." she thought..her eyes were on the door waiting for only one person..sanchit..she saw amrit entering the room and the whole family was behind her..some faces were new to her..she was looking at all of them confusingly..arjun rushed behind amrit and stopped at the door stepping backward he stood outside the room not having any courage to step inside but finally he entered the room and stood behind jay hiding himself from arohi... arohi looked at everyone and asked.."sanchit abhi tak nahi aya?.." she said..everyone remained quiet...purvi stepped forward and sat beside her..holding her hand she smiled.."arohi.." ...arohi looked at her and smiled in reply to her smile..."arohi sanchit nahi aye ga.." said purvi..everyone got shocked hearing this from purvi..arohi's smile faded and she asked.."q..q nahi aye ga.." she said..arjun was abt to move forward to stop purvi but purvi continued with her words which made him stop.."arohi..sanchit yahan nahi hai wo tu australia mein hai na.."...she said..arohi confusingly looked at her.."australia...mujhe yahan is halat mein chor k wo australia chala gaya..q?.." she asked..purvi sighed and continued..."arohi..tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai...mera matlab hai..arohi tumhe pata hai tum yahan hospital mein q ho.." purvi asked..arohi confusingly nodded her head in negative..purvi tightening her grip on arohi's hand.."arohi tumhara accident hua tha..us accident ki waja se tumhe traumatic amnesia hogaya hai.." she said..arohi didnt get her words and waited for her to continue.."memory loss..tum apni zindagi k sare teen saal bhool gai ho.." she said..arohi was shocked hearing this..she released her hand from purvi's grip and stared her blankly..a lone tear escaped her eyes..everyone got scared seeing her..purvi instantly spoke.."par dont worry arohi..tum zada kuch nahi bholi..arohi tumhe yaad hai na k tum dulhan ban rahi thi..bas arohi us k baad mein tumhe batati hun na kia hua tha.."..she said..arohi's tears started falling and she cried hearing abt the loss she had...purvi cupped arohi's face and spoke.."arohi..tumhari aur sanchit ki shadi nahi hui thi us din..us din sanchit ko australia se ek bht bari company mein job ki offer ai thi..arohi tum ne aur sanchit ne decide kia k jab tak sanchit ka us company k saath contract khatam nahi ho jata tab tk tum donu shadi nahi karo ge q k sanchit ko australia ja k contract khatam hone se pehle wapis ana mushkil tha na aur phr tumhe bhi tu parhna tha na..tu bas sanchit australia chala gaya aur tum yahan hamare pass..in 3 saaloun mien tumne apni parhai ki aur sanchit ne apni job.." she said..everyone looked at purvi unbelievingly for the story she created ..a fake story...but they were waiting for arohi's reactions..arohi sighed in relief but still fear of missing something very important was present in her mind..she hold purvi's hand.."bhabhi..such batau mein kuch zaruri tu nahi bhool gai na..meri yadasht ..mein...kia yeh sare 3 saal ..bhabhi mein..." she was lost for words not knowing how to express her fears..purvi smiled.."nahi arohi..tum kuch important nahi bhooli...tumhari zindagi k khas log tumhare samne hi hain..bas choti moti baatein hi hein jo shaed ...kher choro arohi tumhe tension lene ki zarurat nahi..q k doctors ka kehna hai k ye bht jald tumhe yaad ajae ga...seriously.." she said...arohi stared at purvi..she wiped her tears and prayed.."bhagwan mein nahi janti mein kia bhooli hun bas itna chahti hun k sanchit meri zindagi ka ahem hissa tha tu meri ane wali zindagi mein bhi us ka saath us ka pyar mujhe mile.." she said..arohi closed her eyes..."par mere accident ka sun k bhi sanchit nahi aya..bhabhi mujhe sanchit se baat krni hai..ap mujhe call mila k dein..mein  baat karun gi sanchit se.." she said..purvi was abt to reply but amrit stepped forward.."bas bht hogaya arohi...sanchit nahi aye ga...baar baar q poch rahi ho us k bare mein...nahi aye ga sanchit.."..she said in anger and cried after her words..sudhir and salil stepped forward and hold her from her shoulder.."mom plz calm down..ap chalye bahar arohi ko rest karne di jiye.." he said...amrit's anger and words scared arohi ..she again started crying and asked in a trembling voice.."q nahi aye ga mom..boliye na.."..amrit's heart clutched hearing abt his son this much..she closed her eyes and screamed.."q k sanchit...sanchit mar..." and her words stopped in shock hearing the familiar voice.."arohi mein agaya..."...a voice was heard..the voice which a mother can not fail to recognize..voice which has so much emotions in it which a mother can not fail to feel...she turned around to found her piece of flesh standing in front of her..."sa...sanch..sanchit.." she said in a trembling voice.. hearing this voice everyone turned to see who it was and was shocked to found him standing there on the door...same face..same voice...same physique..shock was evident on everyone's face...arjun turned on hearing the voice and was shocked to see him..."raj..." he said and walked towards him..but the earth beneath his feet was slipped when he heard amrit's trembling voice calling out the person's name...his eyes stared back at the person and his own words echoed in his ears.."so mr.raj have u ever been to india.." ...""kia hum pehle kabhi mil chuke hen..ap ko dekh k mjhe aisa lag raha hai k shaed we have met somewhere.." ..."yar me is raj ko kahan dekha hai ye soch raha hun..mjhe is ka chehra itna jana pehchana lag raha hai.."...and few images flashed in his mind of him visiting arohi's room for the first time at the time of their bidaai when he saw the frame hung on the wall with complete family picture...sanchit's face in that picture flashed in his mind and he stepped back..stumbled on his feet..."s.raj..sanchit...raj malhotra.." he whispered in a trembling voice...

flashback ends..

arjun came out of his thoughts hearing arohi's voice...sanchit's name from arohi's voice..everytime his name from arohi was killing him inside..he sighed and looked at the person whom his eyes his entire self hated to see..

sanchit stepped inside the bus and looked at everyone's face who was just glaring him with anger..he with his eyes lowered moved to one of the pair of empty seat when arohi called.."sanchit..yahan ao na..i have kept a seat for you.." she said..arjun shockingly looked at her..the smile on her face this time hurted him for he knew it was neither for him nor cuz of him..hearing sanchit's name anger flashed in his eyes and on seeing sanchit he clentched his hand in a fist..sanchit looked at arjun and atonce came to know abt his anger...taking a seat in front he said.."shefali ka tumhare saath bethne ka mann hai..arohi.." ..shefali looked at him and then at arohi.."han arohi..kitni sari baatein jo karni hain tujse.." she said and instantly grabbed the seat beside arohi..arohi smiled.."tu pehle batana tha na.." she said..shefali smiled too and then looked at arjun giving him a reassuring look..arjun sighed and sat beside jay and gave a last glare to sanchit who sat alone with his eyes lowered...

it was a boring update i know..not much arjuhi scenes..but in the next update there will be lot of arjuhi..๐Ÿ˜Š..the flashback is also not completed yet..next update will be after 5 to 6 days...

plz do comment and hit the like button..any criticism and suggestions are welcomed..if u guys feel something missing then plz do let me know i will definitely work on it...
those who want me to pm them the next update plz send me a buddy request..forgive all mistakes...and sorry who didnt get my pm..

thankyou...take care๐Ÿ˜Š
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
zoya u took my place๐Ÿ˜ˆ
me second