Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 145

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

very nice update
</div>
<div>

welcome to the forum sehar

iam priya

pls add me to ur pm list

hey priya thanks...plz send me a buudy request and i will definitely pm u the next update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_karankri.

haha yeh arjun ne toh meri arohi ki kitni insult kardi :@
kya branded underwears OMG its   remindes me of priyal's that FF in which arjun father used to chose arjun's underwears too :P

samantha k Saath kiss then home --:@ sach shameless man that we liked hehe

great update dear:) no changes u going gud with this kind of updates

thankyou so much...we love arjun no matter how good or bad he is cuz we know in the end we have arjuhi a very loving couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

PART 3:

arohi reached home she greeted everyone...ervyone (her dad, karan, purvi) were waiting for her... Dad:" kesa raha aj office mein pehla din" arohi sighed:"oh dad na poochye aj mjhe office mein kitna acha lag raha tha" dad:"haha office mein acha lagna ye tu bht achi baat hai.." sudhir than sat on the couch and asked worriedly..."arohi beta aa...arjun...arjun singhania us ka behavior thk tha na..." arohi face fell sad on remembering the insult and disrespect which she faced whole day but the work which was given to her by arjun at the end of the day brought smile on her face: "dad shoru mein mushkil hui par phr sab thk hogaya"...sudhir has heard so much abt arjun's behavior so he was worried for arohi cuz she is so innocent that she doesnt even answer back to the person ..he again asked: "par beta kia usne..." arohi didnt want to talk abt this so she ignored him and said:"dad u know wahan shefali thi shefali dad meri bachpan ki dost wo mjhe wahan mili ...aur wo wahan kaam karti hai...mujhe somehow use dekh k bhi bht relief mila..." sudhir smiled:"thats great beta"...purvi came and hugged arohi:"sari baatein dad se hi bhabhi k lie b kuch bacha lo" and karan also spoke at the same time..."wese di kisi aur ka tu pata nai par pora din mene apko bht miss kia ...koi larne wala hi nai tha" hi winked...arohi smiled and hugged karan:"hey karan watch it mein abhi b lar skti hun..." karan laughed:" abhi mein thak gaya hun ap ko miss kar kar k hum kal lar lein?..." arohi laughed and ruffled his hair...(karan was arohi younger brother he is 12 yrs old.. ...she loves her so much..he is ever ready to bring a smile on arohi's face he never let her to be sad when ever he is around her...) arohi then turned to purvi:"bhabhi i m sorry aj mein ap k sth kitchn mei help nai kara ski par sbha pakka breakfast tu mein banaun gi.." purvi:"are arohi pagal mat ban mjhe knsa kitchn me itna kaam hta hai jo help chaiye tu bas apni job ka kaam kar aur pore dil se kar wo hi meri help hogi..." arohi smiled "thanks bhabhi"...she got up from the couch..:"bht bhook lag rahi hai dinner kab mile ga..." purvi smiled :"han bas tera hi wait ho raha tha tu fresh ho k aa dinner bas ready hai.." arohi moved towards the stairs..:"han mein fresh ho k ati hun aj such mein bht thak gai..." she went upstairs...

Purvi went in the kitchn Sudhir was smiling hearing arohi words when salil came and noticed him smiling..."hey dad bara muskra rae ho kia baat hai.." sudhir faced him :"arohi k lie khush ho raha hunn wo thak gae he na.." salil a little confused:"thak gai hai!?arohi thak gai hai aur ap khush ho re hen?me samjha nai dad..." sudhir..:"han beta arohi thak gai hai is lie me khush hu raha hun q k aj itne arse baad arohi yaadoun aur apne ap se nahi thaki par kaam karne se thaki hai.." salil smiled too:"han dad arohi ki khushi k lie h tu ab jeena hai use udas nai dekha jata..." purvi came :" salil ap agae ? Jaye fresh hojaye arohi b ati hogi" salil nodded and leave..

Arohi kept her bag on bed and took out Her clothes and took a quick shower then looked her self in the mirror and thought.." shaed mere faisla thk hi tha ..dekho na pora din mujhe apni yaadoun aur apne past ko hello bolne ka mauqa hi nai mila.." she sighed and went downstairs...on her way down she noticed her moom's room door was open...she went in and saw her standing by the window with a photo frame in her hand which she was hugging and is lost somewhere deep in her thoughts..she came and stood beside her and said:"mom...mom aye dinner karte hein sab saath..." her mom looked at her :"sanchit agaya..?" arohi's eyes were wet with the fresh formed tears and she replied.."nahin wo abhi nai...ap tu ayye na.." mom: "jab tak mere sare bache eik sth nahin hunge mein b tum logo k saath nai hungi...tum jao yahan se mat aya karo yahan...mjhe tumhari shakal b nai dekhni.." arohi controlled her tears and :"mom plz aisa mat kijiye hume ap ki bht zarurat hai.." mom came and sat on her bed switched off the lamp:"mujhe neend arai hai mujhe sona hai..darwaza band kar k jana.." arohi was very much upset seeing her mom like this..she somehow controlled her tears and went downstairs for dinner...she sat on her seat beside purvi and started having dinner...salil :" hey arohi hw was ur day"...she was nt in a mood to talk:"it was good bhayya"..ervyone noticed that she is not in that mood in which she came home so no one asked her any more qts and all have dinner silently when karan suddenly spoke..." di..ap ko pata hai aj mein eik new cd laya hn playstation ki... Dinner k baad ap khelo gi na mere saath.." arohi looked at karan and smiled ..no matter how much upset or in a bad mood she is but looking at karan make her smile..he is just like a baby to her..she cant say no to her... She agreed smilingly..."sure karan.." karan got excited hearing this and everyone smiled seeing both smiling...karan excitedly:"thankyou di...ah maza ajae ga purane din yaad agae..remember di ap me salil bhaya hum kitna khelte the playstation pe aur sanchit bhaya wo tu cheating h karte the yaad he na di sanchit bhayya kitna..." he atonce stopped realizing what he said and :" sorry di" arohi was listening to karan with a smile on her face but when he spoke abt sanchit she got shocked cuz except mom no one has talked abt him with her ...and today not even mom but karan also talked abt it and now it was impossoble fo her to control her tears cuz she didnt expect this from karan..she smiled with teary eyes :"itz ok karan...i m done mein sone ja rahi ho..." karan realized his mstake and was very much sorry abt his mistake..he felt like crying because he was like a smiling aid for arohi and today first time he bacame the reason for bringing tears in her eyes... He tried to make her smile and said immediately on hearing she is leaving..:"par di game..." arohi:"next time karan" and she leaved.. Karan got sad and said sorry to everyone..dad:"itz ok beta tumne jaan bojh k nai kia" salil came and ruffled his hair and said :"aa mein khelta  Hun tere sth aur dekhna tujhe hara dunga.." purvi smiled and said:"aj tu mein b khelungi.." karan smiled half heartedly and replied.." bhayya mjhe yaad aaya kal school jana hai tu ab mein b sota hun.." and he left... Everyone else were also sad for both arohi and karan and they went inside their rooms sadly...

Arohi lockd her room and cried her heart out..she thought "galat tha mera faisla mein nahin bhaag skti khud se aur ateet se galat tha ye faisla bilkul galat"..she was crying badly and then atonce stopped crying remembering arjun's kiss which she saw in the parking lot...on remembering it she felt anger that how could he do this he has no shame he didnt even think that someone will see them..."ghatya besharam insan khud ko karte we itni si b sharam nahin ai jitni mujhe dekh k agai...cheap ganda insaan.." she lie on her bed again thinking of mom's and karan's words and then stopped crying remembering arjun's face ...whole night the game of crying and stopping was on and she slept after sometime tired of playing the game...

Arjun and jay were in the club having a drink...arjun was lost somewhere with a cute sa expression on his face..jay noticed it and smiled but asked :"kahan khoya wa hai aur ye tune achanak mujhe yahan q bulaya hai"..arjun came out of his thoughts.."q yar mein apne dost ko apne sath club nai bula skta...aur wese b mein aj bht thak gaya tha tu socha relax karte hen drink shink peete hen aur.." jay cut him.."aur...?dont tell me tu mere sath yahan relax karne aya hai q k relax tu mere sath apni girlfrnd k sth karta hai...aur han tu gaya tu tha samantha k sth tu yahan q agaya...q samantha ne kia tere sth time spend karne se mana kar dia ?" he winked at arjun but was also curious to know..arjun thought "ab tujhe kia pata kis ne kis ko mana kia tauba kia dekh lia tha mene..."  he said:" abey chup kar jay arjun singhania ko koi larki kabhi na nahin keh skti" jay:"oh really phr tu yahan kar kia raha hai.." arjun:"yar na poch aj pehli baar arjun singhania dar gaya" jay shocked and surprised.." kia dar gaya!? Kis se ? Oh my God tu kahin pakre jane se tu nahi dar gaya .." arjun looked irritatingly at his friend.." chup kar yaar ...mein larki se dar gaya.."... Jay relieved.." acha larki se dar gaya.." but again shocked realizing his words.."kia? Larki se dar gaya! Tu theek he na tu aur larki se dar gaya" arjun asked for another drink... "han yaar" jay was very curious now.."yar tu kia keh raha ha meri kuch smjh nai araha .." arjun smiled and started telling him what happen...

Flashback..

Arjun drove the car and both samantha and arjun reached at samantha's flat ... Samantha opened the door of her flat and invited arjun in... Arjun and samantha again kissed each other...samantha:" hey arjun kab se is pal ka intezar kr rai thi mein..." arjun :"oh tu mjh se zada jaldi tumhe he" and he again kissed samantha... Samantha broke the kiss and said:"jaldi tu hai par thora intezar karo ..mein fresh ho k ati hun.." arjun was desperate and he Couldnt wait anymore "hey yaar tum thk ho come on yaar.." samantha laughed at his besabri and went to the washroom...arjun waited for her after sometime she came out of wahsroom..wearing a sexy night gown and face freshly washed ..arjun saw her starting from bottom and when he saw her face he was shocked..."aaa...oh my god" he yelled samantha shockd:"what happen arjun!?" arjun :"tum ne makeup utar dia " samantha:"han tu.." arjun:"tum kapre utar deti wo zada behtar tha" samantha didnt understand:"arjun kia keh rahe ho..anyways lets not waste any time come baby.." arjun:" no ways arjun singhania khubsurat larkyun k sath raat guzarna pasand karta hai khofnak larkyn k saath nai" arjun picked his jacket from the bed and left from there...arjun called jay and asked him to meet at the club and he himself took a cab to the club as his car was in thi office...in the cab he thought.."larkyan b kia cheez hoti hain eik fruit ki tarha upar se tu khobsurat aur peel krne pe kuch kuch h meethi hti hen.." "aj tu bara h shocking day nikla..samantha me samjhta tha shaed is se zada khobsurat koi nai par mu dhone pe pata chala shaed hi is se badtar koi hoga.." "oh god bach gaya warna mei tu khud pe b tars na kha pata" "arjun singhania aisi larki k sth raat guzarne ka soch b nai skta.."

flashback end..

Jay laughed his heart out..he was laughing like crazy...and in between his laugh he said:" oh god arjun ...god..tune us k makeup ka kia karna tha tujhe us k chehre se koi kaam thori na tha"...arjun was irritated by seeing jay laughing like crazy:"ura le aur ura le mazaq...shakal ka kaam nai tha par hosla b tu hona chahie na ...larkyan mask mein hi rahein tu behtar hai...jo raat bht sexy hone wali thi wo horror night ban k reh gai.." "meine use kiss  b kese kar lia..yukh.." jay again laughed and controlling himself he said:"oh comeon arjun makeup tu larkyoun ka best friend hota hai jo unki bht si kamyoun ko chupata hai..duniya mein shaed h koi aisi larki ho bachun k ilawa jo bina makeup k b khobsurat lage tu ab is ka matlb mein ye smjhun k tu ab kisi larki k saath time nai guzare ga.." arjun finished the drink in his glass and said:"hei bilkul hai aisi larki.." jay :"kahan hai mjhe tu kabhi nai dikhi kon hai tu janta hai use.." arjun:"arohi.." he remembered arohi's face when he saw her today at his office for the first time..though he didnt see her for more than few seconds bt those few seconds were enough to see that she without any makeup was looking like a divine beauty...he saw her pony tail her glooming face which was shinning and didnt need any makeup it self...but when he saw her dressing he changed his views abt her and said such things to her but deep in his heart he has accepted that no woman in this world can be compared to arohi in the beauty..she is beautiful and he has noticed her beauty in the first look... Jay was shocked hearing arohi's name frm arjun's mouth he asked shockingly:"what!!!??? Arohi!? Kia kaha tune arohi.." he still couldnt digest the  Word from arjun's mouth :" mere kaan baj rahe hain ya tera moun baj raha hai...teri zaban teri tabyat tu thk tu hai na.." arjun realized what he has said he didnt know how her name came out of his mouth he himself was shocked hearing her name frm his mouth..jay shook arjun.:" abe yaar tu bol na yaar tune sahi kaha tha aj wakai shocking day hai.." arjun was embarassed now k infront of jay he has said something and now jay will not leave any moment to make fun of him..he cleared his throat ..."nai mera ...mera ..w..wo mera matlb hai.." jay:"jane de jane de tere sare matlb samne agae hein ...tu arohi k bare mein soch ra tha na.." arjun:" oh comeon mein q sochun ga mei tu yahi soch raha tha k kal use dictation deni hai aur bht kaam hai.." arjun himself didnt know why her face came in her mind...jay:"directly or indirectly soch tu tu arohi k bare mein hi raha tha...tu sbha se us k bare mein soch raha hai..k wo kitni downmarket hai,wo kitni jahil hai,wo kali billi hai,wo standard less hai aur wo blah blah par apni soch ko b tune eik dum heran kar dia ye soch k k wo kitni khobsurat hai..." arjun was now feeling very embarassed and to hide his embarassment he took another glass of drink and said:"it was just a slip of tounge aise h nikal aya moun se ab tu bakwas band kar apni smjha..." jay smiled :" mere dost moun se aise h wahi baat nikalti hai jo dil me ho..." arjun was abt to say something when a voice came from behind.."hey guys tum log yahan".."hey arjun hey jay.." arjun saw it was shefali and thanked god for saving him from furthr embarasment...arjun:"hey shefali tum yahan how come" jay also smiled and greeted her :" han shefali tum kese yahan" shefali sit beside arjun and ordered a drink for her :"frnd k sth ai thi tum donu dikhe tu ruk gai u guys tell whts up!" shefali jay and arjun are close frnds and are also working together ...all 3 of them studied in the same uni and were frnds from that time.. Arjun thought"apna mazaq urwa raha hun.." jay smiled:"hum tu bas bethe hein shocking shocking khel rahe hain" arjun stare jay and gave him i will kill you look..shefali ignored jay and drank her juice..jay:"wese shefali aj mene tumhe hmari new p.a ko hug krte dekha kia baat hai itna warm welcome dia tumne use.." shefali smiled:"kon arohi..arohi tu mere bachpan ki frnd ha "...jay surprised:"really!" shefali" haan hum bachpan se sth hen par jab me london gae we both lost contact aur yahan ane k baad b mil na ski tu aj jab office mein mili tu pocho h mat mein kitna khush thi..." arjun got another shocking news today that shefali and that arohi are childhood best friends " really! Dont tell me yaad...tum ...i mean wo tumhari dost hai wo middle class down market larki" shefali didnt like arjun saying such words for arohi so she just starred him...arjun understood that and said:" ok sorry par seriously yaar kahan tum aur kahan wo...itni hi achi dost thi tu use eik sincere advise h de deti k wo parh le atleast graduation tu kar le...bloody illiterate...jah.. Sorry...par yaar mjhse digest h nai hu raha k wo tumhari frnd hai" shefali got sad hearing this that she should study more and said:" use tu scholarship b mili thi acha hta agar wo mere saath london ajati tu ye..." arjun and jay didnt understand wht she said and in a confused tune both of them asked at the same time.."what? Kia matlb" shefali was abt to continue when her and arjun phone rang at the same time..arjun got a call from his client to cnfrm the meeting to be held tomorrw and shefali got call from her house so both said they should leave now...arjun: " jay mei teri car le ja raha hun shefali tujhe drop kar de gi chalo bye guys and he left.." shefali and jay also left and in the car jay thought ..." arjun shaed waqt agaya ha k teri zindagi me sucha pyar ae ..i hope wo larki arohi hi ho jo tujhe is baat ka ehsas karae...mjhe yaqeen hai wo h karae ge q k aj pehli baar tune pora din sirf eik larki k bare mein sochne me laga dia us ki burayan us ki khobsurti sab tune mehsus kar lein...bas agar aisa hojae tu mjhe bht khushi hogi q k sucha pyar hi tujhe teri harkatun se rok skta hai.."

arjun reached home and went straight to his room..he changed in his night trousers and vest and lay on bed ..he closed his eyes and arohi's face came in front of him..he opened his eyes immediately and thought " ye kia hogya tha q us ka chehra club me b aur ab b mere samne aya" he was totally in surprise with all the events that took place with him today..he again closed his eyes and again saw arohi and here the game of hide and seek with arohi is on..when did sleep came to hug him he was nt aware of it...

For arjun arohi The day started with seeing their own selves in the mirror but the day ended thinking abt each other either in a good way or bad way...

So thats the end of part 3 hope you guys enjoyed it...do comment.. And yes i havent introduced the characters arohi's dadi, rashi and arjun's mom kumud...i have given their very short character sketches but in the story they have nt been introduced yet..  

those who want me to pm them the next updates of this ff kindly send me a buddy request and i will surely pm them...criticism and suggestions are welcomed...do comment and hit the like button...thankyou...next update will take some time may be two or three days..

Edited by sehar123 - 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AaarzuAngel.Khushi-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69-Misek-mysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddacooljaya11Rimpi_kmhAngel.KMH.AK--Anjali---_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.mIsHeZ.xArjuhisis

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
plz help me i am unable to send pms...i am getting this msg

Error ErrorYour Private Message "jeena sirf tere liye", has not been sent!

In order to protect our members from Link Spam we do not allow Links in Private Message for members in Newbies Group.

Amend your Private Message http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3125656&TPN=5&#62272697 ">

plz help...and enjoy reading part 3

i am new so i dnt know whts this problem...

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
hey sehar, very nice update - great going

need to know the truth about sanchit and aru's role in his disappearance - great to know shefu, jay and arjun knew eachother from college days - will wait for your next update

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
sehar,

iam not sure of the error message but i got ur pm without the links - thx for the same

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Res

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i am sorry if anyone of you didnt get the pm... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top