Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 145

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Thx for ur efforts sehar - very lengthy and lovely update - so many things were revealed in this update - very nice update - thx for the pm

my pleasureSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1 (Page 21)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dishdirection

awesome update it really made my eyes wet

thankyou...Smile

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

Originally posted by sehar123

ok i need a suggestion...lovestory has not started yet...so should i include the honeymoon part now or wait for sometime???

agar do honeymoon mile tohShocked
asli wala pyar ke baadEmbarrassed in this arjun trying to manofy arohiLOL

idea is great...2 honeymoons...but asli wala baad mein..aur is wale mien mene kia karna hai mere dimag mein agaya hai..thanks for the suggestionSmile

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cooljaya11

ok i need a suggestion...lovestory has not started yet...so should i include the honeymoon part now or wait for sometime???

Wait for sometime
Itni jaldi arohi man jayegiii fir story khatam ho jayegiii
Arohi ke zakham gehre he she need time n Arjun ko to abhi realise hua kuch ghato pehle ki arohi is nice

yes i agreeSmile

If agree then update yaar

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimpikmh

i think arohi ko thora naraj hona banta hai.arjun ko ab arohi ka achi tara sa manana cahia usna jo arohi galat samja.uska bad romance thn honeymoon.whay say?bt that ur story tum hai jo thik laga.Smile n wait for next updateDay Dreaming

mana tu lia hai...par arjun ko abhi ye manana kam hi lage ga ...abhi tu use thakana hai mene sorry bulwa bulwa kWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpi_kmh

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Wait for sometime
Itni jaldi arohi man jayegiii fir story khatam ho jayegiii
Arohi ke zakham gehre he she need time n Arjun ko to abhi realise hua kuch ghato pehle ki arohi is nice

yes i agreeSmile

If agree then update yaar

updating in 2 mins

Edited by sehar123 - 19 August 2012 at 3:17pm

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"
thankyou everyone for your wonderfull comments..for liking my story...for feeling the story..thankyou for the suggestions.. chand mubarak and eid mubarak to everyone..here is the next part...plz enjoy...

PART 9:

Arjun was crying and didnt realize the time..he was feeling arohi's pain..he wanted to hug her and ensure her that no matter what he will never let her alone..never ever hurt her..he wanted to say her that she has suffered a lot in her life in her past but from now on he will protect her from every pain every danger..he will not let any one to harm her..he sat there and thought.."arohi ko mene galat smjha..".."mjhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha..mene arohi ko hurt kia..".."akash...nahi me ab arohi pe shak nahi kar skta..." .."arohi kbhi kuch galat kr hi nahi skti..".."mei arohi se baat karun ga..me khud arohi se pochun ga akash k bare mei..par mei bina soche smjhe arohi pe shak nahi kar skta..nahi de skta aur dukh arohi ko.."...

For the first time in his life he felt like this for someone, yes!!! He felt her pain her fears...deeply cursing himself for hurting her he promised himself not to hurt her anymore and to always trust her in his life..

All the incidents in which he insulted arohi flashed in his mind, that hurt look on her face was still flashing in his mind, making him feel even more miserable..he even noticed hatred for him in her eyes.."arohi mjhse nafrat karti hai.."...his heart didnt want to believe this but his mind was ready to accept this..but remembering her eyes, her tears, her face, which showed hatred for him, he was also sure for this..but he decided not to let his mind rule over his heart this time..if his heart is saying she dosent hate him then he will believe this...remembering her upset and teary face was killing him inside, he wanted to take away all her pains and give her all the happiness she deserves..

Remembering dj's words that arohi committed suicide a sudden fear overcomed his emotions..."agar arohi ne dobara...mene use itna hurt kia hai agar wo dobara apni zindagi khatam...nahi...nahi mei aisa nahi hone dunga..mei arohi ko kuch nahi hone dunga..use khud se dur nahi jane dunga..arohi apne ap ko unlucky kese keh skti he...nahi mjhe arohi ki soch ko badalna hai...mei arohi ko bataun ga k wo kitni lucky he..mei arohi ko khud ko khone nahi dunga...nahin kabhi nahin..." he wiped his tears and promised himself that he will not give up and will make her realise that how lucky she is and that her life is not ended but it has taken a fresh start and he is the one who is and will always be there with her no matter what..."yes!! I am the one for her...i cant just let her go...i will win her back, her trust back...i will bring my arohi back..." he said determinendly and pickd his mobile and left for his house..

While driving to his house he was praying to God.."god...plz sab theek kar do..arohi ko aur dukh nahi plzzz.." His mobile was ringing but he didnt want to receive anyone's call..he just wanted to be with arohi..

Everyone in singhania mansion were now worried cuz arjun is not in the house and is not receiving their call..its already 4 and they should have taken the baarat by 3:30 p.m and they have become half an   Hour late because groom still has not arrived...finally arjun arrived and rudra worriedly asked:"what is this arjun??? Kahan the tumm.." kumud:"arjun hum late ho gae hen muhurat nikal jae ga...jao jaldi tayyar ho.." dadi :"oye khute da puttar jata hai ya joti laun.." arjun smiled and left for his room without answering anyone's qts...he took shower and wore his sherwani..he came downstairs where jay made him wear his turban and kumud tied a brouch on it..he was looking handsome indeed very handsome..he was wearing white elegant shervani which had elegant designed stone work of golden colour embedded in it which was enhancing the beauty of the outfit..he wore a turban of red colour..dadi came and put a black spot on the back of his ear.."kinna sohna lag raha hai mera puttar.." rashi too hugged him ...rudra and kumud had tears in their eyes seeing their son dressed as a groom..."kitne arman the mere tujhe dulha bane dekhne k aj pore hogae.." kumud said smiling and kissed his forehead..arjun hugged rudra and said:"dad...chalein we are getting late.." rashi teased him..."oye hue bari jaldi ho rahi he bhabhi se milne ki.." arjun smiled and put his hands around her shoulder.."jaldi tu ho rahi he ..sirf milne ki hi nahi balkeh tumhari bhabhi ko jald se jald apni patni banane ki.." rashi smiled and hugged him..."thankyou arjun for this wonderful day.." arjun smiled.."ab chalein ...mjhse sabar nahi hu raha.." jay noticed something different in arjun and was curious to know.. He sided him and asked.."abey yaar ye badla lene ki khushi he ya tu such me shadi se khush he.." arjun smiled and hugged him.."jay mei such mein khush hun..mein arohi ko pori izzat k saath apni patni banana chahta hun.." jay confused:"tu phr tera badla.." arjun :"bhool ja wo tu..mein b bhool gaya.." jay was very happy to listen this and he hugged him.."thanks arjun...tu aj such mein insan ban gaya hai.." and he winked at arjun..arjun laughed.."aur ab agar tu do min me na nikla baraat le k tu mei sare badle tujhse teri shadi mein lunga.."said arjun.. they both then laughed and hugged...jay:"chal.." everyone left the house..baraat is ready to leave..arjun had been made sat on a traditional ghori..there were huge light lamps all over the ends of the baaraat..drums and dhool walas were doing their jobs...they finally reached dancing and enjoying to the alluhwalia's house for the marriage..

Arohi reached her house and walkd to her room..standing in her room all alone, her face is all pale, there is not any flicker of emotion left other than pain , indeed a deep pain, which was digging a deep hole in her heart..life has played cruel games with her and she has not won any game and she was sure to loose this time also..one month before she didnt think that Arjun, a stranger she met will give her the best and the worst moments in her life..she was quite sure that he will refuse and backout from this marriage now but deep down in her heart she has a desire, she wished, she pyayed the   Opposite of this.. She has this desire to spent her entire life with him, to share her moments with him, her pain her happiness, she wanted to live till-death-do-us-apart realtionship with him ..she herself didnt know the reason that why she wished so but yes she wished so..but her mind was ruling over her heart's desire..it kept on reminding her the past 3 years, the past one month, the insult, the misbehavior, the mistrust of arjun..it only reminds her that there is not any connection other than a mere hatred between them.. She spoke to herself.."ye dard ye takleef ye sab kab roke ga, kia ye hamesha meri zindagi ka hissa rahenge, mera hissa rahenge..us zakham ki tarha jo kabhi bharta nahi bas pheeka par jata hai aur phr taza hota hai.." she wiped her tears and sat down on her bed..she took out her diary from under the pillow and wrote.."q arjun sir..q ...q ap ko aisa lagta hai k mei eik ghatya characterless larki hun,...q...mene kia dhoka dia ap ko, kia jhoot bola ap se mene aisa kia kar dia jo itni nafrat...itni nafrat...aj mein ap k saath ek rishte mein bandhne ja rahi hun shadi k rishte mein...mene dadi se wada kia hai k mein apna har farz nibhaoun g..par kia mein kabhi ye bhool paun g k ap mjhse kitni nafrat karte hen...mene aisa b kia kar dia ...kia kar dia jo pehle meri mom phr dad phr sanchit phr mera bhai phr amrit mom sab mjhse dur chale gae aur ab ap...par mei q itna soch ri hun...me b tu ap se nafrat karti hun phr q...q mera dil kehta hai aur chahta hai k ap shadi se inkar nahi karenge aur dimag kehta hai k ap...kia hogaya hai mjhe..." she was interupted by purvi's voice..she closed the diary and kept it back at its place..purvi came and smiled:"chal arohi jaldi kar apna shadi ka jora pehn aur tayaar hoja baraat ati h hogi.." arohi was now tired of her emotions she just nodded and went in the washroom ..she took shower and wore her bridal dress..seeing herself in the bridal dress she smiled genuinely and shyed...she wore a dark maroon bridal lehnga which has silver sequins all over the lehnga and choli with a silver work border on the dupatta..she came out of the washroom..purvi saw her n smiled..she even noticed  the shyness of a to-be-bride on her face and nervousness too..she hugged her.."arohi...tu rangoun mein kitni sundar lagti he...har rang tere upar akeh aur khil jata hai.." her eyes become wet..arohi with teary eyes hugged her...purvi then made her sit near the mirror..she did her makeup and added a diamond necklace set and earings..she also made her wear bangles and tied her hair in a bun and slid a couple of bangs on each side of her face.. Finally, she pulled the dupatta over her head...she looked at arohi and touched her own eyes to take kajal which she put at the back of her ear..."bht sundar lag rai he.." arohi looked at herself in the mirror and shyed..she then remembered the convo with arjun an hour ago and thought.."wo nahi aenge " and her face became sad..

Dadi reached home praying.."sab thek karna bhagwan.."  She went to arohi's room and saw her in bridal attire and her eyes become wet..."rab tujhe naseed kare ye suhagan ka roop.." she gave her this blessing...amrit came and hugged arohi..."pari lag rahi hai..." arohi smiled...karan came and rested his head on her lap..arohi moved her fingers on his hairs and kissed him ...karan with teary eyes.."i will miss you di.." arohi caressed his cheeks.."me too.." and they both hugged..salil came.." 3:30 se upar hogaya baarat abhi tak nahi ai use tu ab tk ajana chahiye tha.." arohi feard.."baraat nai ae gi.." dadi too was now worried.."sab thek hojaega.." she assured her self...sudhir came worriedly but when he saw arohi his eyes too become moist..he walkd towards her and kissed her forehead:"sare jahan ki khushyan mil jayein tujhe meri bachi.."arohi hugged him and then the whole family shared a family hug.."i am left you cheaters.." shefali spoke standing at the door..everyone smiled and asked her to join..shefali too hugged everyone..karan teased her:"lo agaein phr mjhe tang karne.." shefali:"tang k bache idhar aa tujhe seedha karti hun.." karan hid behind arohi..."di mjhe bachao ye bht bolti hen mere kaan phar dengi.." shefali tried to hit him..arohi laughed and stopped both of them..karan showed his tongue to shefali and shefali her thumb pointing downward..salil too teased shefali..:"shefali tu yahan kia kar rai he..werent u from groom's side.." shefali hugged arohi .."mei dulhan ki behn aur dost hone k naate barat ka suwagat karun gi aur dulhe ki dost hone k naate dulhan ka gareh parawesh mein suwagat karun gi..hun na intelligent..q karan.." karan rolled his eyes.."mjhse zada nahi.." shefali.."what ever.." everyone smiled.. Sudhir saw the time :"4 baj gae..baraat abhi tk nai ai..maa mei phone karun kia.." dj was now tensed and scared too..she replied in a shaky voice.."ki..kia..mera matlb..sabar kar ate hi..ajaenge.." arohi saw everyone's face who were now worried.."wo nahin aenge.." she spoke..everyone looked at her shockingly.."kia.." all asked in unison..arohi was abt to speak when a girl came excitedly.."baraat agai..baarat agai.." everyone relaxed and rushed downstairs for their welcome except dadi..

Arohi on hearing abt the arrival of baarat was shockd and surprised..hearing abt the arrival brought a genuine smile on her face..she was now happy and every second was increasing her nervousness..she thought.."arjun sir agae..matlb unhe koi aitraz nahi..mei yunhi unhe galat smjh rahi thi.." this somehow increased arjun's respect in her eyes..but remembering his words.."badla.." her happiness and her smile vanished..."nahi ...wo tu mjhse badla lena chahte hen...wo itna gir gae..k mjhse badla lene k lie wo waqai kuch b kar skte hen..mein kese bhool gai wo mjhse nafrat krte hen..nafrat.." sadness appeared on her face.. dadi came with some papers and stood beside arohi... "arohi beta in sare papers pe sign kar de.." arohi confused.."ye kia hai dadi..." dadi:"mjhpe bharosa hai na..." arohi smiled.."khud se b zada.." dadi smiled too..."tu sigh kar de...baki mein baad mein bataun gi.." arohi took the pen and signed the papers without asking further qts...dadi smiled and kissed her forehead..."mein tere saath kabhi kuch galat nahi karun gi aur na hone dun gi...tu bas ye smjh k ye papers tere lie teri ane wali zindagi ka sukun banein ge..." arohi didnt understand but thought it better to not to ask.." i trust you dadi" she said smilingly...dadi smiled and left..

The family rushed downstairs.. Alluhwalia house was designed and decorated elegantly..there were huge amount of guests..the whole house was decorated beautifuly with lights all around the house.. Baarat arrived at the door and arjun with his family stood there..amrit did arjun's arti and put tilak on his forehead..arjun took her blessings..sudhir welcomed the baraat and garlanded them and gave them some shagun ...arjun took his blessings..salil hugged arjun..shefali hugged him.."are shefali tune party badal li.."arjun teased shefali..shefali smiled.."badli nahi bas thori der k lie shift hui hun.." arjun and jay laughed...sudhir invited everyone in and all baraatis got seated..
Jay and shefali sat with arjun..shefali:"kia baat hai arjun...tun kuch alag alag lag rahe ho.." jay smiled:"ye tu khushi he shefali..arohi...ahan..arohi bhabi se milne ki.." shefali :"huh janti hun mei ye kitna khush he.." jay smiled:"nahi janti tum shefali ..arjun sab bhool gaya hai..aur ab wo arohi se pore mann se shadi kar raha hai ..badla lene k lie balkeh khushyan dene k lie.." shefali surprised and arjun winked at her.. Shefali:"really arjun...ye tu bht achi baat hai..par ye change kese.." arjun didnt answer and just smiled..rashi came there.."hey jay ... Arjun k jote sambhal k rkhne hein pata hai na tmhe.." shefali excitedly:"wow matlab jota chupai b ho gi.." rashi glared shefali.."shefali final batau hmari side pe ho ya bhabhi ki.." shefali:"hey rashi...arohi ki side pe ofcourse..arjun ko lotna b tu he.." rashi:"ok then hume sab se pehle tmse jote chupane hounge..right arjun.." arjun smiled.."right.."

arjun was then called to the mandap so that the rituals be started..the mandap was decorated with pink roses and pink and white satin clothes hung in the center making a floral design..on top of that, there hung white lights as strings all around the mandap..he stood in the mandap waiting for his bride to come..he was very much excited and happy..

Purvi came to arohi .."chal arohi...neeche bula rahen hen pandit g.." arohi got very much nervous..she was happy sad surprised and scared too and she didnt know the reason for it..purvi held her hand and took her downstairs..arohi's heart was beating very fast..

Looking up arjun saw arohi walking down the aisle..he was stunned by the beauty coming towards him..he had never seen her look so beautiful, infact he had never seen anyone so beautiful..he saw her from top to bottom..she was coming towards him with her eyes lowered..the dress she wore was looking stunning on her..the colour as if its made for her only..arjun has never seen arohi wearing coloured clothes and today she is wearing a bridal dress ... His bride is wearing bridal dress for him..the thought brought a smile on his face.. "so beautiful.." his heart spoke..seeing her his heart spoke.."red is for u arohi" ..."red!??...arohi ka fav colour kia hoga.." he felt an urge to know abt her fav colour fav outfit etc..he now wanted to know everything abt her...he looked at dj and smiled.."dj kis din kaam aengi.." ...

Arohi was very nervous..it was after 3 long years that she has dressed in bright colours..she knew everyone's eyes are on her..she thought.. "sir b mjhe dekh rahe hen kia.," she was feeling to shy and nervous to even look at anyone so she was walking towards the madap with her eyes lowered..

She was brought in front of him and arjun heart beat fastened... At that moment her eyes met his and he smiled at her...arohi's heart skipped a beat when she saw arjun..he was looking very handsome and in just one glance she noticed it...she saw him smiling at her..she found that smile genuine and not fake..she didnt understand was it really genuine..she was confused..she smiled back at him while thinking abt the originality of the smiled...but he could see that the smile didnt reflect in her eyes..

Purvi offered them the garlands..they exchanged garlands and the family members and friends showered them with rose petals..later they were made sit in front of the holly fire..pandit g started reciting the mantars..arjun was stealing glances of arohi but arohi was too nervous to look back at him..she was sitting and only looking at her hands..she knew that from now on her life will change completely and she has to face so much insult everyday...

Pandit g then asked :"kanya ki taraf se kanyadan k lie kon araha hai..." ajun and arohi both looked at sudhir..but sudhir smiled..:"kanyadan arohi ka bhai karega.." now everyone including arohi arjun and pandit g looked at salil..salil too smiled..:"arohi tumhare raksha bandhan k tohfe ka waqt agaya hai.." arohi looked at her with confused expressions...salil continued:"pandit g arohi ka kanyadan arohi ka bhai kare ga..there he is...sahil" he then looked at the door and everyone turnd to see at the door...arohi shocked to hear the name "sahil.." this name which she is hearing after 3 yrs 3 long yrs..arjun hearing the name looked at arohi whose eyes were wet with fresh tears forming in them..he then looked at the door ... A man was coming towards the mandap ..everyone was making space for him...arjun again looked at arohi who was sitting with shockd expressions on her face..she didnt even look back at the door..her eyes were focused on the holy fire..the man came and stood behind the couple...he said :"arohi.." and arohi eyes shed a tear...arjun saw her tear and felt pain..he then stood and looked at the person who called arohi..arjun saw him and was completely shocked..he couldnt believe his eyes...his ears..did he hear right ...this man ..arohi's brother..his mind was numb..he again looked at arohi and then at the man..no he is not dreaming..this is reality..."sahilll...akashhh..." he spoke with in himself...he rubbed his face and again looked at the person standing in front of him...the whole hotel incident flashed in his mind.."i love you arohi.." "love you too"..the kiss he gave her on her forehead..."nahi...mein ...ye akash...ye sahil hai...arohi ka bhai...he then rememberd all his words which he said to arohi ..the insult he did of her..the misbehavior and everything..he felt ashamed of himself..he rememberd kissing rashi on her forehead and Saying i love you to her on raksha bandhan..he closed his eyes feeling disgust of himself..."ye mene kia kar dia...arohi...mein itna kese gir gaya...akash sahil he..arohi ka bhai..".."mene q arohi pe shaq kia..mene arohi ko tor dia...nahi...arohi...mjhe maaf ...mjhe arohi se maafi mangni...oh god...ye sab kia hogaaya mjhse.."

hearing her name from her brother's mouth was like a miracle for her...though she has listened this few days back..but that was not like this..this ...here he is standing in front of the whole family and taking her name with full authority and without any fear...thinking abt her kanyadan from her brother's hands brought a tear in his eye which now were shedding continuously..she stood and faced her brother...she cant believe here he is standing in front of her in her house in her wedding...she atonce looked at salil and salil smiled and nodded his head understanding her qts...arohi then looked at sudhir who did the same..arohi then instantly hugged her brother like there is no tomorrow..she cried in his arms..arjun seeing this had tears in his own eyes... Arohi now sobbing:"bhayya.." sahil consoled her and kissed her between on her head... Arohi then released herself from the embrace and walkd towards sudhir..salil too came by their side..arohi hugged salil.."bhayya ye sab.." salil kissed her forehead.."meri behn ka rakhi ka tohfa.." sudhir too kissed arohi.."meri bachi ka maeka..." arohi cried and hugged him..."dad ye sab kese.."...sudhir smiled and said.:"arohi jab mjhe pata chala k tum hotel xyz ja rahi ho akash se milne tu mjhe yaqeen hi nahi hua k tum kisi larke se milne hotel me ja rahi ho..mjhe hotel k manager ne bataya tha..mjhe laga wo jhoot bol raha hai..." ..."phr jab mene us se pocha k akash kon he...tu us ne bataya k akash sahil hai is hotel ka malik..ye sun k mein bht shockd hua aur mjhe gussa aya..us ne mjhe bataya k kisi  pandit k kehne pe sahil ne apna naam badal k akash rakh dia hai..mjhe phr b yaqeen na aya...phr us ne mjhe hotel bula lia...jis room me tum akash se milne wali thi us room k curtains k peeche mei khara tha..jab tum wahan ai mjhe apni ankhun pe yaqeen hi nahi hua..gussa aya k tum humse jhoot kese bol skti ho...par phr sara gussa side pe hogaya jab mjhe yaad aya k pechle saal tmne kaha tha k 1st aug ko tum apne frnd akash se milne jati ho...aur tum to akash se hi milne ai thi...arohi jab mene dekha k tum wahan akash ka birthday celebrate krne ai ho tu mjhe apni beti tumpe bht naz hua..i really felt proud of you..k tumne apne pita ko diya wa wachan nibhaya k har saal apne bhai k janamdin pe tum us k saath ho gi chahe halat kese b hojaen...aur hum sab jante hen arohi apne wade se kbhi peeche nahi hatti kabhi nahi torti..mera sara gussa khatam hogya jab mene tumhare mou se ye suna..'bhayya q k mere parivar ne apko maaf nahi kia is lie us parivar ki beti aur bahu hone k nate me b apko maf nahi kr skti par eik  behn hone k nate mei apne bhai ka janam din manane ai hun..'...  ...such mein arohi mjhe khud pe sharam K mene eik behn ko us k bhai se alag q kar dia..ghar akeh mene salil ko bataya aur humne faisla kia k is baar rakshabandhan pe hum tmhe ye tohfa denge..hum sahil k pas gae aur us ne humse mafi mangi humne us se mangi aur ye teh hogaya k wo tumhare pas aega..par tmhara rishta pakka hogaya aur salil ne kaha wo tmhe tmhari shadi pe ye surprise dega..aur ye lo aj ye tumhare samne he.." arjun listening to the whole event felt ashamed of himself he cursed himself for direct jumping into the conclusion without listening to the entire story...he made his mind to ask forgiveness from arohi as soon as he gets free from the ceremony..jay too looked at arjun and assured him with his eyes that everything will be fine...

Arohi listening to his dad felt proud of being his daughter..she hugged him..and then sahil salil and sudhir all three hugged arohi...arohi wiped her tears and said:"thankyou dad..thankyou salil bhayya" and they both smiled..everyone had tears in their eyes seeing the reunion of the family...sahil then lookd at arjun and hugged him.."arohi ko ab mein tumhe sonp raha hun..use wo sab dena jis ki wo haqdar hai.." arjun smiled and hugged him back...he then made arjun and arohi sit back on their places and he put his hand above arohi's hand and arjun's hand above him...amrit then pour milk on their hands..arohi's hand was shivering due to nervousness arjun realised it and he hold her hand from his other hand..as soon as his hand touched her she felt something strange..she looked at him and he at her..he assured her by closing her eyes...arohi was confused from his behaviour..sahil did the kanyadan and then rashi came forward and tied arohi's dupatta and arjun's shervani scarf for this and the 7 janams to come..pandit g asked them to stood for the pheras..arjun arohi both stood..arjun spoke.."phere shoru karne se pehle mein kuch kehna chahta hunn..." everyone looked at him confusingly...he then looked at arohi and continued.." arohi mein wada karta hun kabhi tumhe dukh nahi pohanchaun ga...hamesha har haal mein tumhe khush rakhunga...tmhe har wo cheez dounga jis ki tmhe zarurat ho aur jis ki tum haqdaar ho.. I promise arohi to keep that sweet yet shy smile on your face..." he then looked at sudhir salil and sahil..." aur mein wada karta hun that i will never ever let a single drop of tear take place in her beautiful and attractive eyes" he again looked at arohi..."aur mei wada krta hun k apni zindagi ki akhri saans tak mein tmhara saath dunga..." everyone looked at the couple with a smile and awed them...everyone clapped...dadi had tears in her eyes listening to arjun's promises..dj thanked god for the miracle and rashi jay shefali kumud and everyone else were surprised to hear this from arjun..rudra felt proud of his son..he came forward and hugged him..sahil salil and sudhir came forward and hugged him..

Arohi was speechless hearing arjun's promises..she noticed his eyes and felt the promises genuine.. she was listening to his each and every word with surprise and was confused .."ye sir ko kia hogaya hai.." "ye sub natak hai ya ..."...she was not believing her ears her eyes...she looked at arjun who was looking at her with so much sincerity in his eyes..she was struck between her mind and heart between whats true and whats fake...

Pandit g then asked them to proceed..arjun hold arohi's hand which was another surprise for arohi..she smiled at this act of his..arjun smiled too...They then took the seven rounds around the fire taking 7 vows promising to be next to each other in all wonders of life. In ups and downs, in sad and happy moments. To share with each other..to trust each other. To take care of each other .and fulfill all their duties towards each other... After the pheras arjun arohi sat down..there was a smile on arohi's face which didnt go unnoticed by arjun...he smiled seeing her smile...a genuine smile...

Arjun was then told to apply sindhoor in arohi's mang..
He took his hand forward..Promising to give her all the happiness of life. Arohi closed her eyes as soon his hands marked his name on her forehead... Some sindhoor fell on her nose. So one lady said "arohi beta tum bht kismat wali ho tmhara pati tumhe bht pyar kare ga.." arohi just blushed...and arjun smiled..all the family members also smiled hearing lady's words.. He then put the mangalsutra  around her neck.. which is considered so pure and a symbol of the marriage... While putting the magalsutra arjun whispered in arohi's ears..."arohi..hum eik dosre k bare mein aur eik dosre ko nahi jante...par eik rishta ahista ahista hi parwan charhta hai aur mazboth hota hai..aur yahi hamare saath hoga.." he then smiled..arohi looked at him..the content look on his face his smile the emotion in his eyes were just like the one which arohi saw at the party and day after it...she felt like each and every word coming out from his mouth is true and he mean it..but...? It was the qts which arohi needed to be answered soon...
All the rituals of the marriage were completed...arohi felt like she is complete now..she has become pure and her life has started in a new way...but still a fear was there .."kia sir such mein aisa karenge...ya ye bhi koi natak hai ...kia ye badle ki shuruwaat hai ya ant...".. Both arjun and arohi took blessings from the entire family..

on the other hand karan shefali jay rashi and other younger cousins from arohi's side and arjun's side started their games fighting over arjun's shoes,,...finally arohi's side won and they demanded shagun from arjun..arjun without any argument gave the shagun and shefali showed her tongue to rashi and jay...soon the dinner was served and now the time has come for arohi's bidai..

Arohi was made stood and arjun behind her...she hugged everyone salil, sahil bhayya, purvi bhabi, shefali..on meeting karan she couldnt controlled her self and burst out crying...karan hugged her and cried.."i will miss you di..i love you.." arohi wipd His tears and kissed his cheeks.."love you too..aur ye kia superman kab se rone laga.." karan again hugged her..arohi:"superman ko rote hue dekh k sab kia kahenge k ye tu bht weak superman hai..." karan too wiped arohi's tears.."na superman roye ga aur na us ki supergirl.." everyone smiled...arohi then asked sudhir::.."dad...mein apna room dekha chahti hun...last time..." sudhir nodded and headed both arjun arohi towards arohi's room..her room before marriage..he opend the room which was closed from 3 years...arohi and arjun entered the room..arjun saw arohi who now was looking at each and everything with so much pain...arohi saw the room which was indeed the same now also..the single bed..her teddy lying on her bed filling her place..that big photo frame of the whole family..everything was the same, even the colour of the room...the same cherry pink one..her favourite colour..her book shelf lying at the corner..her wardrobe filled with her dresses..she touched everything there and remembered that part of her life...the time she spent in this house as arohi sharma..arjun noticed the photo of the entire family in which arohi is laughing looking too innocent and pure hearted..he promised within himself.."tum dobara yahi muskan jiyo gi arohi...dobara yahi zindagi...me tumhara har sapna pora karunga.." arohi and arjun were taken downstairs..amrit hugged arohi.."maa ka tarapna ye hota hai arohi...aj us ki beti apne ghar ja rahi hei..khushi bhi hai aur dukh bhi...arohi aj mene savita ka sab se bara sapna aur apna sab se bara farz anjam de dia..apni is maa ko us k har us karwe alfaz k lie maaf karna jo us ne jane anjane mein tumse kahe...ye tumhara maeka hai..kal b tha aj b hai aur kal b rahe ga...mei tumhari maa hun janam se na sahi par pala hai mene tujhe..tjhme jo soch he us ko awaz di he mene...mein tmse bht pyar krti hun aur aj mein pori duniya ko ye batana chahti houn..aj mene khud ko b maaf kar diya arohi"...arohi was overcome with emotions herself at her mother's words and was shedding tears..he respectfully stood to the side letting them have their moment..

Seeing her dad she hugged him at once..he was crying too..."hari parasad ko diya wa wada pora hogaya arohi...aj mein khud ko b maaf karne k kabil hogaya..tujhe ye nai zindagi mubarak ho meri bachi"...arohi wiped his tears and hugged him tightly..sudhir then walkd towards arjun with arohi...he stood in front of arjun and folded his hands..arjun at once stopped him from doing this and hugged him...sudhir kissed his forehead and said.." beta aj mein tumhe apni zindagi ki sab se qeemti cheez sonp raha hun...is ko hamesha sanmbhal k rakhna aur is ka khayal rakhna...wo kabhi apna dukh kisi ko nahi batati wo sab ka khayal rakhe gi sab ko khush rakhe gi par apne bare mein nahi soche gi me aj tumhe apni sab se bari zimedari de raha hun..aj se yeh tumhari hai aur mein janta hun k mere faisle pe mein hamesha fakhar karun ga..." arjun nodded and touched his feet...  sudhir than made arohi settle in the beautiful car that was nicely decorated..arjun led arohi in then he sat next to her...jay drived the car with Shefali beside him..
Arjun looked at arohi who was crying...he just hold her hand and smiled..he thought..."mein janta hun arohi tum apne parivar se bht pyar karti ho...aur aj  unse dur jane pe ye ansu hain...aur shaed ye ansu eik aise insan k saath zindagi shoru karne k hein jis ne tum pe bharosa nahi kia aur tumhe ansoun ka tohfa dia par trust me arohi...ye aj shaed tum akhri baar ansu baha rahi ho...ab se tum meri zimedari ho...aur mein ansu ka eik qatra bhi tumhari ankh se nahin behne doun ga...mein wada karta houn mein kabhi tumhe akele hone ka ehsas nahin hone dunga..."..
Arohi was very sad leaving the house and her family where and with whom she had spent her entire life..she has seen every season with them..seasons of life..from adolesence to adulthood and  now following the rule of the world she has to leave them..leave them and start a new life with new people with new hopes and with the desire to fulfil the expectations of her inlaws her husband...now she just doesnt have to live her own life but she has to adjust her life according to her new family..here her priorities would be different...she knew the singhania family from a long time and knew how good they are but still she is afraid scared of this new life because of HIM..ARJUN..or is there really any need to be scared?...she was lost in her own thoughts when arjun hold her hand and smiled...looking at his smile and her hand in his hand she somehow got the answer of her qts...NO...there is no need to be scared...he is with me..he has said that...but...he has also said to take revenge...she shook her head and came out of her thoughts and relaxed herself...

They soon reached the singhania mansion..they were welcomed by the whole family..arohi was then told to put her hands on the wall to print that red liquid by kumud..then she threw the rice pot and kept her legs in the red liquid and came inside the house..her house...everyone lead the new couple in the sitting room..it was now time for some games..

Soon kumud came with a big thali filled with milk...arjun asked excitedly  "mom ye kis liye?" rashi:" arjun maa isme abhi ek ring dalengi tumhe aur bahbhi ko is main haat dal k use dhondna hai" dadi: " aur jo bhi jeeta wo puri zindagi apne pati ya patni pe raj karega.."
rashi:"aur zahir hai bhabi hi jeetein gi..:" kumud..."haan meri beti hi jeete gi.." dadi too :"mein b arohi k saath houn..."
rashi:"chalo game shoru karte hein.."
kumud dropped the ring inside the thali...both arjun and arohi were trying to find it out...suddenly both of them raised their hands up together... rashi:" are yeh kya both of them took it out at the same time" dadi:"is ka matlab ye donoun hamesha saath rahein ge chahe kuch bhi hojae..."...arjun looked at arohi..arohi blushed..arjun smiled..."mene tu sirf arohi ka haath pakra hai..us ka haath pakar k Angothi dhondi he...mjhpe raj tu sirf arohi kare gi.." shefali and jay ..."oye hue..kia baat hai.." dadi rudra and kumud smiled...rashi:"kia baat hai lagta he ye jodi waqai upar se ban k ai hai.."...arohi was blushing listening to everyone... The family then got busy in chatting with arohi..arjun stood and went to the kitchen ..took a glass of water and sat on a chair..."arohi se maafi mangni hogi...eik nai zindagi ki shuruwaat purani galtiyun ki maafi se hi shoru krni chahiye.." rashi came there and saw arjun lost in his thoughts..she smiled and sat beside him.."kia baat hai arjun kia soch re ho.." she asked..arjun came out his thoughts.."hey rashi..kuch nahi bas aise hi.." rashi looked at him and smiled.."kia baat se sad sad ho?.." arjun stared her..rashi:"behn houn itna tu janti hun tmhe.." arjun then hugged her and his eyes become wet..rashi worried.."kia hua arjun batau tu.." arjun told rashi abt everything..his attraction towards arohi, karan incident, akash incident , insult, misbehavior everything...rashi shockd listening everything.."arohi widwa...arjun how could u...tm arohi k saath aisa kese..." arjun looked at her..."mjhe khud se nafrat ho rahi he shefali..mein khud ki nazrun mei gir gaya...mene use bht hurt kia hai ye soch k mein aur zada gir jata hun apni nazroun mein..pata nahi wo mjhe maaf kare gi bhi ya nahi..mein us ka chehra yaad krta hun aur wo ankhein jin mein masomiat he mjhe un mein apne liye nafrat b dikhti he...mein ye nahi dekh skta...mein arohi ki ankhun mein apne lie nafrat nahi dekhna chahta.." arjun cried hugging rashi..rashi was angry on arjun but after listening that he is guilty and everything she thought.."aj jise tum attraction keh rahe ho kal isi ko mohabbat kaho ge.." she smiled and said:"arohi bhabhi bht achi he..dil ki saaf aur masoom...bilkul bachun wala dil hai unka..wo zarur tumhe maaf kar degi..tum agar suche dil se sharminda ho aur suche dil se agar mafi mango tu.." arjun promised her.."mein mafi mangoun ga aur arohi ko jeetne ki nahi balkeh pane ki koshish karunga..."rashi smiled and they both then hugged each other..

Arohi was talking with the entire family and everyone was so sweet with her...she felt tired...kumud:"arjun kahan chala gaya...arohi beta tum bhi thak gai ho g ab aram karo ja k.." arohi nodded..rashi came there and said.."mein le k jati hun bhabhi ko room mein..come bhabhi.."..she along with arohi walked to his room..now her room..their room...

They entered the room only to be amazed by its sight.. Arohi saw the room starting from the door on which it was written welcome with rose petals.. She entered the room ...the floor was sprinkled with red, pink and white rose petals...the walls of the room were decorated with floral hangings all around and white and red candles were lit everywhere..the orangish flames from them were creating a romantic environment in the room...the bed was adorned with pink and white petals in heart shape..very carefully making her sit on the bed Rashi settled herself down beside arohi holding arohi's hand, she spoke, " aj se tum meri bhabhi ho lekin mein tumhari bari behan ek bhabhi hone k naate tum mjhpe apna rob rkh skti ho par mein tumhari bari behn hone k naate tumhara har qadam pe saath dun gi...aur phr hum dost bhi tu hen.." arohi looked at her and smiled..she liked rashi's friendly nature...arohi:"thankyou rashi.." and they both then hugged..rashi smiled:" aur arohi mein chahti hun k aj se tum apni nai zindagi shoru karo nayi aur khobsuraat yaadoun k saath is shadi k saath apne karwe ateet ko peeche hi rehne do...mein janti hun arjun ko apna pati manne k lie tmhe thora time lage ga,but I am sure, eik din tum donu apni zindagi mein eik dosre ki ehmiat smjho ge aur eik dosre se pyar krne lago ge...aur us din tum log jaan jao ge that you both are made for each other only.."

arohi listening to her thought..."mein nahi janti age kia hoga par mein itna zarur janti hun k kal kia hoa tha ..mein sab bhool bhi jaun par kia mein ya bhool skti hun k jis k saath mene apni age ki zindagi guzarni he us ne kal mere sath kia kia..wo mjhse itni nafrat krte hen...nahi nafrat nahi q k aj shadi mein tu...mjhe kuch nahi smjh araha...unko galat smjhne ka dil b nahi kar raha aur sahi unko mana nahi ja raha.."

She came out of her thoughts hearing rashi's voice again, "...bhabhi mjhe yaqeen he k tm hi wo ek insan ho jo arjun ko badal skti ho use sudhar skti ho aur mera ye yaqeen aur pakka hogaya hai jab aj mene use apni galti pe sharminda hote dekha hai ...you know!?, for the first time I saw him feeling this guilty when he felt he has hurt someone very precious to him...wo ye soch soch k hi toot raha hai.. he is cursing  himself thinking of him hurting you...usne apko hurt kia ap ko tor dia ye baat use tarpa rahi he..." when rashi uttered these words arohi closed her eyes, feeling embarrased and guilty at the same time.. understanding her uneasiness she thought.."shaed inhe lag raha he k mein inhe galat thera rai hun.." so she in order to assure her she said smilingly  " hey!! don't feel bad...in fact I am happy though i am seeing his pain but to be frank i have never ever seen him in that state...tumhara dil dukhane ka jo jo bojh he wo us k liye uthana mushkil he...and mjhe khushi he k use is ka ehsas he.."" arohi wo dil ka bura nahi hai ... bas thora bigar gaya hai...beshak use uski galti ka ehsas hote hue dekh k mein khush ho rahi hun ar phr bhi...mein use dard mein nahi dekh sakti..." she then removed that small tear from the corner of her eye... arohi was listening to rashi obediently while looking down but hearing abt arjun's pain  she looked up at rashi instantly all of a sudden having an unknown feeling for him...him..her husband she didn't know what that feeling was called but she did feel something..something that was strong... and something that was strange...
 she then hugged arohi... "acha ab mein chalti hun...tum rest karo ...bhabhi.." she walkd to the door and then turned.."aur haan good luck!!!" and she winked at arohi... hearing her good luck apparantly made arohi blush all of a sudden...arohi smiled and then rashi left the room.. 

arohi then recalled rashi's words and was now more confuesed..."kia sir waqai mein sharminda hein...? mein galat ho skti hun par rashi tu un ki behan hai na wo kese galat ho skti he..." thinking of this she stood from the bed and walkd towards the window and leaning against the wall beside the large window she looked up at the moon and the stars and prayed with a hope to get some courage to start a new life as everyone wanted her to do so...

arjun after having convo with rashi decided to leave to his room..he wanted to ask forgiveness from her as soon as possible...he went towards the stairs and went upstairs...he saw rashi outside his room...he went to her ..rashi stopped his way...arjun looked at her confused..."what???" rashi:"andar jana hai chale jana pehle naik tu do..." arjun:"naik wo q.." rashi smiled:"ye bhabhi se milne ki qeemat hai ... jitni zada jaldi utna zada naik..." arjun rolled his eyes..."rashi u r too much ...har waqt paisoun pe nazar he tumhari.." rashi:"ab he tu he...do warna aj ki raat tu bhool jao bhabhi ko.." arjun wanted to meet arohi..he couldnt wait anymore..he took out his chequebook and gave a blank cheque to rashi..."ab khush...now plz excuse me..."...rashi excitredly hugged him..."thankyou..." arjun smiled and rashi left...arjun looked at the door ..."hmmm welcome" he opened the door and entered the room...as soon as he saw the room he got stunned to see the decoration "kia baat hai jay...well done...bacha seekh gaya hai..." he murmured..and when his eyes fall on arohi his feet froze on the spot...she was looking more stunning with the glow on her face which was due to moonlight..his heart skipped a beat...he wanted to just stare at her for the rest of his life and he could just stand for this...

arohi was lost in her own thoughts and didnt realize and noticed his presence in the room and seeing arohi lost in her thoughts arjun too didnt want to disturb her so he very quietly moved to the other end of the window and leaned against the wall and kept looking at her...he was very happy to see arohi in his life and was very excited and contented with the facet that from today and now onwards she would always be infront of his eyes..he remembered the promises that he made to himself and smiled.." mein wada karta hun mein apna har wada nibhaun ga arohi..." he said to himself...he then remembered his first promise..."not to hurt her.." and for this he first has to ask her forgiveness...he then did something which he himself never had imagined himself doing...he bend on his knees and joined his both palms (just as the way of doing pooja)...and just lowered his eyes..he remained at this position for 5 minutes when arohi felt that someone is here..she looked all around the room and didnt find anyone...she then again looked back at the window but atonce lookd down and was shockd to see him in this position...she asked him shockingly.."sir ye ap...kia kar rahe hein...?"" arjun didnt answer...arohi bend down too and asked him again..."sir kia hua..plz bataye na...ap theek tu hein...tabiat..." he didnt respond ..she got worried..."sir ko kia hogaya..." she then touched his shoulder and asked..."sir...kuch tu boliye..." arjun looked up at her face and arohi saw his eyes moist...seeing his eyes moist pained her inside..teaRS welled up in her eyes and she managed to speak..."sir..." arjun contorlled his tears to slid down and said.."arohi mujhe maaf kar do..." arohi shocked to hear these words and just stared at him...he continued..."meine tmhara bht dil dukhaya hai arohi...bht ghatya baatein kahein tumse...tumhe ghatya kaha...jab k ghatya tu mein hun jo aisi ghatya soch rkhta hai..mein tum pe shak kia...mjhe maaf kar do plz.."...a tear rolled down his cheeks...he wiped it and continued.."arohi karan ...mujhe laga wo tmhara boyfriend he..jab meine us se tmhe baat krte suna tu mjhe acha nahi laga mein tumse pochna chahta tha par us din tum dj ki reports ka keh k chale gai...phr mene tumhe hotel mein akash k saath dekha aur tumhare bare mein itna ghatya...ghatya soch betha...arohi mjhe maaf kar do...meine tmhari pavitarta pe shak kia...mein bht bura hun mein...tumhari mafi k bhi laiq nahi...par arohi mein phr b chahta hun tum mjhe maaf kar do...tum chahe mjhe koi b saza de do par plz mjhe maaf kar do..." arohi couldnt believe whats happening but she felt that his each and every word is sincere and he is really guilty and somehow he is hurt too...and arohi cant see him like this...like this...a broken person... arjun looked arohi just thinking something he continued..."meine shaed tumhara bharosa tora hai...arohi mjhe khud se nafrat ho rahi he...mein tumse nazrein b nahi mila pa rahi...arohi mein itna ghatya..." arohi couldnt see him like this and she didnt want that arjun hate himself just cuz of his guilt...she just hold his hands which were joined...and smiled..."itz ok..." she said..arjun looked at her eyes..."really arohi??..." arohi smiled and said..."g sir itz ok..plz dont feel bad jo hogaya use bhool jaye..." she said it with full heart she really wanted to forgive him cuz she cannot see anyone in pain...anyone...and he is not anyone he is her husband ...her arjun... arjun hearing this got happy and smiled..."thankypu arohi..." arohi smiled...

arjun then said to arohi still both of them sitting at the same position..."arohi...mjhe pata hai..tumhe is rishte ko...mjhe accept karne mein time lage ga...aur tmhe jitna time chahye tum lo bhi ...trust me arohi...mein ye rishta...khud ko...tumpe thopna nahin chahta...pati patni nahi par kam se kam...hum dost ki tarha tu apna rista shoru kar skte hen na..haina...?" he then brought his hand forward as to give her an offer and hoping at the same that she may accept his offer..his friendship...lookind down at his hand she smiled and decided to take this firsr and new step to start her new life to start her new relation..she gently put her hand on top of his accepting his friendship and looked up at him with a smile...arjun smiled too ...he was very happy ...though the guilt of not trusting her and hurting her couldnt go away so soon but atleast it felt like it has reduced and for the rest of their lives he will make it upto her...

arjun looked at arohi and said..."wese ab dost hun tumhara eik baat kahun.." arohi smiled..."g..." arjun smiled..."arohi mene jo pheroun se pehle aur us k baad b jo jo kaha ...i really mean it..." arohi knew this but was not sure but now listening from his mouth has confirmed this..she just smiled..arjun continued..."aur haan...tum bht khobsurat lag rahi ho..this colour suits you..infact colours suits you..."..hearing this complement from him made her blushed..she just stood and shyed away...without looking at his eyes she said.."t...thanks..." arjun smiled...

she was feeling very shy standing there infront of him..she didnt know why but she was...she then instantly left to change herself into a comfortable clothes...

precap...how to sleep, where to sleep??...first day after marriage..arjun's sweet and cute effort to say sorry..reception party...

plz do comment and hit the like button..any criticism and suggestions are welcomed..if u guys feel something missing then plz do let me know i will definitely work on it...those who want me to pm them the next update plz send me a buddy request..ignore all mistakes...next update after eid..

thankyouSmile
take care... eid mubarak once again..

Edited by arjuhi_s - 13 June 2013 at 2:39pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cuddly pupsanjaliarora311AaarzuMsFuzzybear69piamistcooljaya11Rimpi_kmhmysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddaArjuhi_kk--Anjali--zoya_naziya-_-PopCorn-_-...vibha...Arjuhisis

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Res

Post Reply New Post

Go to top