Page 1 of 145

Page 1
Page   of 145
Page 2 Page 145

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hi friends...i am sehar...from the last three months i am reading various fan fictions on my favourite couple arjun arohi written by many of the great writers jaya,mahi,sreja...etc...so i thought of starting my own fan fiction... this is for the first time i am writng...so plz ignore all my mistakes gramatical errors etc...plz comment to tell me if i should continue...

check next post plz for introduction...

Edited by sehar123 - 15 December 2012 at 2:15pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sophiagoody.Anais_Kesha.-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311...deepz...cooljaya11mysticloverarunsunita_gmpinky.paddaArjuhi_kk--Anjali--shreya_arjuhiveds_6791..Ice-Cube...vrshn.kavyasammIsHeZ.x...vibha...Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN AROHI FF.."JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...thread #1" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Arohi alluhwalia: a 21 yrs girl who has different shades caring , loving, chirpy, innocent, funny , at times too childish and at time very mature.. She loves her family very much and is ever ready to do anything for them, she doesnt believe in love..for her love is only her family and there is no space for any other person in her life according to her...'my life is complete i have every relation in my life mom dad bhayyas bhabhi, dadi, what else i need...' she believes that she has full control on her emotions and she can never ever fall in love with the opposite gender because for her it requires only trust and unfortunately she has lost all her trust in the word of trust. A very sanskari and a pure hearted girl..

Arjun singhania: 26 yrs boy who has an attitude with capital A, very rich spoiled brat arrogant and ever ready to flirt with any hot girl... For him love is useless and a time wasting emotion and he dont like wasting time.. The main motto of his life is ' har din apne socks ki tarha larki badlo' according to him he has everything in his life a perfect family with mom dad dadi and a loving sister and wife??? Nah us ki kia zarurat hai wife se tu eik hi kaam hta hai aur wo kaam uska bina wife k bhi pora hojata hai... He thinks that girls they are useless they dont have any motto in their lives but yes they have something very special to offer which no one else can give and that is their bodies and he knows how to avail that offer Smile...

A story of two persons with two different worlds, two different thinkings...how will they meet, will they ever find true love, will the love of each other can change their lives and their life style... Lets see what will happen when their worlds will collide in this beautiful and different love story "JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"...

i have given the short character sketches of the main characters and the rest i will give as the story proceeds...plz do comment and tell whether i should continue it or not...

INDEX:
introduction: page 1

part 24: page 86  
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3125656&TPN=86&#67987636

part 29: page 120  
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3125656&TPN=120&#69807673

part 31: page 141 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3125656&TPN=141&#71296553

Edited by sehar123 - 10 December 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

cuddly pupsAaarzu-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69anjaliarora311mysticloverpinky.paddaRimpi_kmhveds_6791Arjuhi_kk--Anjali--shreya_arjuhi.vrshn.lazyblues..Ice-Cube..mIsHeZ.xsreeja_rox...vibha...Arjuhisis

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Reader present mam :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_sArjuhisis

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Damn Gud prologue
N Arjun aha flirty
I like flirty Arjun always
Waiting for the next update dear welcome dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Damn Gud prologue
N Arjun aha flirty
I like flirty Arjun always
Waiting for the next update dear welcome dear

thanks jaya...i have my next part ready its written in my mobile i will surely update it ..i hope mera bhi  ye arjun aur arohi ka safar ap sab k ff ki tarha sab ko pasand ae

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11Arjuhisis

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

"JEENA SIRF TERE LIYE"

PART 1:

"dear diary! I know bht din hogae hen mene tumhe yaad nai kia par aj tu karna tha na ..aj mein phr se bahar ki duniya mein kadam rakh ri hn apni eik choti si duniya shoru karne ja rahi hun...dar lagta hai k kahin bahir ki us duniya ko dekh k mein us k rang mein khud ko dhal na pai tu kia jo faisla mene lia hai wo sahi hai...is ka jawab tu shaed waqt k saath hi mile par haan mein har kadam pe ye zarur sabit karne ki koshish karun gi k mera faisla bilkul theek tha... Dad dj bhayya bhabi sab mere saath hain unhe lagta hai mein age barh rahi hun par kia mein waqai age barh rai hun ya mein bhaag rahi hun apne ap se? Mein bhi na bht bari bari baatein karne lag gai hun.. Acha acha ab chalo mujhe ab jana hai aj mera pehla din hai job ka aur mein late nai hona chahti " 

...she closed the diary and put it under her pillow and move towards her cupboard..she picked the first dress she saw and went to take shower... Choosing a dress to wear everyday is not very time consuming for her because all the dresses in her wardrobe were either of white colour, cream or beige ...one who see her in such colours can atonce say that these are her favourite colours...but were they really her fav colours?... She immediately took shower and dressed in her cream and brown churidar suit with her hair tied in high pony tail ...yes she was beautiful even without makeup...she doesnt really need it... She look her self in the mirror and thought ' so arohi alluhwalia all the very best for the first day of job'... She went out  where the family members were all gathered for the breakfast...she said "good morning everyone" suhdir alluhwalia smiled ( arohi's dad and owner of one of the biggest textile industries of chandigarh) said: "good morning beta ao tumhara hi wait ho raha tha aj tu sab tumhari pasand ka hai" arohi: g dad wo tu dikh raha hai par aj mujhe late ho raha hai tu i will just have this sandwich aur baki me office mein hi dekh lun gi" sudhir: 'arohi beta apne khane ka dehan rakho aur ye kia beta me tu tumhe ab bhi keh raha hun apni khud ki company mein ao aur use sambhalo kia tum bahar jao gi aur wo b eik mamoli si p.a ki tarha' arohi with a smile: dad please not again mein ne ap se kaha tha na post chahe koi b ho par mein wahan jana chahti hun jahan koi mujhe na janta ho mein khud kuch...' sudhir interupted her and said: acha baba nai bolta mein chalo ab tum jao late ho raha hai bahar driver se kehna tumhe bus stop tak utar de q k tumhe tu car mein bhi nahin jana' arohi smiling: haan dad mein chalti hun wish me luck.. Sudhir put his hand on her head and said: "i know u can do it all the best beta" arohi smile at the rest of the family members and said: thanks for being on my side, dad mom kahan hain mein unka ashirwaad lena chahti hun' sudhir's face fell sad annd he looked away at that time salil spoke ( arohi's elder brother and purvi's husband) "arohi wo...han..tum tu janti ho na un k sir me dard rehta hai tu abhi shaed so hi rahin hun gi t..tum jao late ho Raha hai all the best " he smiled and kissed on arohi's forehead...purvi also hugged arohi and wished her good luck and karan (arohi's younger brother) said: " di all the best aur mera naam uncha karna samjhi" arohi smiled though she was a little disappointed that she couldnt took blessings of her mom but at the same time she also didnt want to disturb her mom so she sighed and took leave from her house with a hope to ace her job on evry step...  

At singhania mansion: he: hey sweetheart missing you too...par itni subha kyun yaad kar rai ho" he yawned and spoked irritatedly : "haan baba love you too ab bye"  " haan sweety aj raat sirf tum aur mein aur hamara..." " ok c ya" he sighed in relief when the call ended...he shouted immediately "dhondu dhondu!" dhondu came running and asked: "g sir " he:" dhondu tumhe kitni baar kaha hai meri coffee mere uthne se pehle rkh dia karo tum..." dhundu get scared and left immediately to bring his coffee... Jay (his best friend and partner in business) was listening to his convo since the phone call he came in and laughed arjun irritatedly: "ab tujhe q sbha sbha dora par gaya" jay contolling his laugh:"yar arjun tu bhi na 3 months b nahi hue india ae we aur 6 girlfriends bhi bana leen" arjun: huh arjun singhania hun aur ye tu mera style hai" jay stopped smiling and asked in a serious tone:"arjun tu ye sab chor de q karta hai ye har din nai larki q un k emotions k saath khelta hai...i love you ye lafz kia tere lie sirf lafz hi hen koi ehsas nahi? Arjun laughed : "jay tu tu rehne hi de lafz ehsaas mehsus karne k lie nahin bane balke bolne k lie bane hen aur agar mera kaam sirf ye teen lafz bol k ho jata hai tu mein is ka istemal q na karun" jay smiled: " haan bolne k lie hen par yaad rkhna eik din yahi 3 lafz mehsus tu tu kar le ga par is ko bolne ki himmat tujh me ruk ruk k ae gi aur yahi 3 lafz sunne k lie shaed tu zameen asman eik kar de ga aur hoskta hai k teri zindagi in teen lafzoun se hi badal jae aur..." arjun cut him in between and said: jay tu b na bht budhu wali baatein karta hai ...mein arjun singhania hun jo tarasta nai tarsata hai chal ab chup kar mjhe tayyar hna hai office k lie late hojae ga" jay sighed and then smiled and left the room thinking: " mein janta hun wo din ae ga arjun tu in lafzoun ko jo abhi lutata phirta haina phr tu in lafz ko mehsus kare ga aur tab sab badal jae ga aur mei us din ka intezar karun ga"...
Here arjun's clothes were ready arjun has plenty of clothes like girlfrnds he also has a habit of wearing new suit and wo b branded everyday with wrist watches of different brands.. 

After taking a long shower he dressed himself and went downstairs and he saw dadi sitting on a sofa and she was busy doing something ...he sat besides her and smiled to see what actuallly dadi was doing...she like always is going through various pictures of girls for arjun's marriage...arjun:"good morning dadi ae tusi pher shoru hogae" dadi:"are arjun puttar tu agaya ae wekh kini suni kudi hai  Ae kesi rahe gi" arjun:"of dadi ye tu neend me bht bolti hai ye tu bilkul bhi nahi" dadi surprised hearing it:" oye chup kar badtameez chal ae wali wekh aye te bari hi sanskari hai aur aena wadda karubar bhi hai is k baap ka wo malik heights wale hein na..." arjun interupted and taking the pic from dadi's hands :" oh dadi ye tu sone bhi nai deti" dadi with fake anger:" tu khute da puttar ina besharam kab hogaya" arjun smiled and hugged dadi:"oye meri sohni dadi tussi q mehnat karde ho mene abhi shadi nai karni mein aise hi khush hun aur kisi ki cheez ki zarurat nai hai wo tu sari puri ho jati haina" he winked dadi...dadi smiled :"arjun puttar is ghar nu eik bahu di zarurat hai aur us k ane se teri b zndagi badle g" arjun ignored dadi's words:" ok dadi im getting late tusi bas karo hun"..dadi smiled and thought:" kuch b ho mei is ghar k lie bahu aur tere lie patni la kar hi rahun gi" arjun took her blessings and left for office... 

Rudra singhania arjun's father is a well known business man he has set up his industries in diff countries...he with his family stayed in london for 23 years and decided to come back to india and settle there..he along with his wife kumud singhania a very sweet lady and a housewife who loves his family very much and loves to do all works of her children her husband her house by herself and his daughter rashi one year younger thn arjun both siblings share a very good relationship and in btw them there is no secret came to chandigarh at their mansion where dadi is staying and settled there permanently ..arjun was handling his father's work there and he came 3 months ago since then he was enjoying his life with the same routine as in london like girls,parties,discos,drinking ,clubing,etc..but at the same time busy in office work...he is very much arrogant bidra wa larka but to his family he  is a very sweet larka he loves his family very much...he also has a very sweet and caring heart which only his family and few of his frnds knew...how much rude etc he is but for his work he has a great passion he loves his work and whenever he is in office and anyother area for office work he do it very sincerely and responsibily ...he doesnt like to mess with his work and doesnt even let others to mess with his business.. for him his father's words are like command to him he cant say no to him...he is in his father's business from the last three years after completing his mba he is totally in the business and has given a new heights to singhania industries...he has been awarded the best young business man of the year award recntly and from last two yrs no one has snatched this position of his...girls are mad over him and go crazy with only his one look...he knows abt how crazy girls are over his killer looks and sexy dimple smile so he also take advantage of it ...he is not new to chandigarh because evry yr from his childhood he came india for two months' vacations.from last year dadi is asking arjun for his marriage and arjun's reply is same as today NO...  

so here is the first part...do let me know how it went and should i continue or not...next part will be updated soon

Edited by sehar123 - 01 November 2012 at 2:54pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaarzu-anzaeram-anjaliarora311navya_arshaarunsunita_gmcooljaya11mysticloverRimpi_kmhpinky.paddaArjuhi_kkAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--zoya_naziyaveds_6791shreya_arjuhi..Ice-Cube...vrshn.mIsHeZ.x...vibha...mon.sayan17.comArjuhisismoonkmh

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Nice Start Sehar... Loved the intro... Looking forward to the story..SmileThumbs Up
Congo dear Hug

Edited by veds_6791 - 01 August 2012 at 5:54am

.vrshn.

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
great character sketches
we love bad arjunLOL
do continue soon