Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

Yesterday's episode..

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Okay so.. i thought yesterday's episode was really a nice treat for all PaYa fans! It was full of adi and pankhu's cute scenes with the amazing BG (title) song! I was just in cloud nine, PaYa totally made me go GaGa yesterday..
I just found it so sweet the way Adi was admiring Pankhu, and i was like " AWW finally Adi is realising he really likes pankhu " so then I was very Happy that everything between PaYa was sorted and their new growing friendship is somewhat leading to love.. BUT THEN my hopes crushed when i saw the PRECAP
I was actually expecting a BIG reaction from adi.. C'mon I'm sure everyone here was thought the same -- I thought he would go against Avantu, I was expecting him to say that he likes pankhuri and that all the misunderstandings are over.. but NO what do i see in the precap ADI actually agreeing to marry that latika ! Now that was totally UNexpected ! 
no i mean i never thought after coming back from 
  • Kullu, 
  • seeing pankhu again, 
  • forgiving and listening to pankhu, 
  • going GaGa over pankhu, Day Dreaming
  • and all those cute moments with pankhu in kullu, Embarrassed
  • all the time he spent with pankhu is  unforgettable 
YES everything was related to pankhuri in those few days.. This is why I seriously thought there was more to PaYa's relationship.. new growing friendship and love was starting to blossom .. not once he mentioned Latika while he was in kullu.. so obviously it was a shock for us that he actually thinks latika is better option in terms of marriage ? Dead
Arghh guys! I still can't get over it ! How can Adi think practically about marriage, it's not a business deal ! now only our sweet Pankhuri can make him understand what love and marriage is .. Day Dreaming 

Sorry you had to read a long post, but i just had to write down my thoughts! Do share yours?!
How do you think Pankhuri will change Adi's view about marriage? How will Adi cahnge his decision about marriage with Latika? How will he regret his decision about Latika and realise his love for Pankhu? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Pankhu is cuming Mumbai...so they will gt more chances 2 interact ...Pankhu understands him well and make him realize his mistake..which no1 did in his life...So obviously He will fall for Pankhu
+
I hope Harish-Nana jodi will make some plnas to bring them more close

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
^^
Yeah i definitely can't wait for Mumbai track to start! 
You're right they will get to see and talk more often and now they've started calling and texting eachother which is wondeful! 
Yeah exactly Harish/Nana will be a big support for pankhu
Love will surely blossom, but i just hope latika isn't a big problem.. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 01 August 2012 at 4:32am
anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Latika doesnt seems like a villain...Once Adi realise his love for Pankhu Latika cant do anythng against it...
Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Yeah very true, she doesn't look like a villian..maybe latika will unknowingly  bring PaYa closer ? The closer latika will try to get, the closer he will get to pankhu ? 
EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yest epi was amazing..ful of adi n pankhu it was a treat to watch
i cnt w8 for more epi to come
n finally all good btwn adi n pankhu its jst gr8

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index