SBS: Anandi celebrates Teej - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
@perseus...Ya that's true, but pata Nhi kyu I feel she would tell him although she is not obliged to tell him now
Originally posted by -Perseus-

@ bold -

When JB hid all the facts, Anandi was his wife..so he was supposed to tell her. But now Ananid does not have a husband to whom she has to update things. I hope she remains indifferent to JB and his mistress. I would like it if she doesn't care enough to tell him about her marriage.

@perseus.. I agree with you. Now when Jagiya is not her husband anymore than Anandi is not at all obliged to inform him ! That ass has lost that right over Anandi !! Ab he'll rott under the feet of Ms. Gawari ! 🀣 🀣
Btw, he deserve such a nagging and dominating wife !

Moreover, i think if at all he'd come to know about Anandi's marriage ( actually i dont think that he'll come to know about their marriage soon ) it'd be through any family member. Vaise toh even family members are not obliged to tell him...but still...uuhh..everything is so confusing
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

It will be counter to  Gawari ka Teej...TRUST ME!  Ansh v. JaGa

When I saw Gauri Madam scolding Chandumama and her Katora Balaam...First q q I had was Shiv going to do vraat for his Parvatiji?  Here toh Parvati ulta kardiya kiya...but, I still ve faith that Shiv will be Shiv!  Shaadi nahi hua but, Casanovasaab chance nahi chhodaga...WATCH KARO!

Arey yaar, didnt u see how much he lovesss food πŸ˜†, how can u ask that poor guy to fast a whole day? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Shiv will collapse with the thought itself πŸ˜† than Anandi will have to come running and feed him water and break his vrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

c it is neither shown in sbs nor in ibn7 but it is shown in sbb that jagya come to know about ansh marriage and pratyusha told to aaj tuk reporters in sbb anandi will marry shiv with in 15 days and shashank vyas also standing there while pratyusha talking to reporters
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Arey yaar, didnt u see how much he lovesss food πŸ˜†, how can u ask that poor guy to fast a whole day? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†. Shiv will collapse with the thought itself πŸ˜† than Anandi will have to come running and feed him water and break his vrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
That is EGGJACKTLY what I want... Shivji to bee faint in love🀣🀣🀣🀣  If he wants to marry his favorite halwai then ek vraat to banta hai, boss! Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago

</div>
<div>
That is EGGJACKTLY what I want... Shivji to bee faint in love🀣 If he wants to marry his favorite halwai then ek vraat to banta hai boss!

halwai ?????? 🀣 omg anjy !! You are hillarious !!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
You want our handsome hunk to faint because of a whole day fast ? πŸ˜› hawww very bad 🀣 🀣

That is EGGJACKTLY what I want... Shivji to bee faint in love🀣  If he wants to marry his favorite halwai then ek vraat to banta hai, boss!

Lets see what he does...waise we shouldnt be shocked if he actually keeps the  vrath...πŸ˜† he is just too good with these kind of things πŸ˜†. One more reason for Anandi to say yes for the marriage πŸ˜†.

πŸ˜†

That is EGGJACKTLY what I want... Shivji to bee faint in love🀣🀣🀣🀣  If he wants to marry his favorite halwai then ek vraat to banta hai, boss!

Tumhari mano kaamnaye zarror pura karenge shiv ji !! πŸ˜†
But, in that SBS segment didn't they Anandi drinking water (breaking fast) by herself !
Originally posted by surabhi01

c it is neither shown in sbs nor in ibn7 but it is shown in sbb that jagya come to know about ansh marriage and pratyusha told to aaj tuk reporters in sbb anandi will marry shiv with in 15 days and shashank vyas also standing there while pratyusha talking to reporters

really ?? 😲 I wanna see that segment !!

Piya - I like shiv ki torture😈  Besides if Anandi can do it then y can't he? 

Anu - if he doesn't keep vrath then he better do 200 sit-ups as sorry🀣  Aise toh he yaps about women's rights... but, he needs to prove it. 

Dixie - yaar adjust ur glasses & hearing... Anandi was having pre-teej meal with Gehna not breaking her vraat🀣

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago