Bairi Piya

No HATRED...no LOVE...But eyes say everyTHING...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
No Hatred...No Love??? Confused

Since when the farmer's girl know how to drive a car? and ends up causing a major accident LOLWink I know I sound rude but that got no sense...OKay scratch this off...LOL

Now that Amoli has no hatred, no love for DV and is leaving the house...can  I know what's going to happen? LOL And this Punit with his sick love wife Kajri Dead is there something that gonna happen so that I can get rid of their sick faces???? Confused
Please reply Smile

Thumbs Up

Edited by music_girl - 01 August 2012 at 1:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varsha.123Savitha0101

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No HATRED...no LOVE...But eyes say everyTHING...?" in Bairi Piya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_girl

LOLLOLLOL

Since when the farmer's girl know how to drive a car? and ends up causing a major accident LOLWink I know I sound rude but that got no sense...OKay scratch this off...LOL

Hahahaha...this happens only in serials  LOL Wink 

Now that Amoli has no hatred, no love for DV and is leaving the house...can  I know what's going to happen? LOL And this Punit with his sick love wife Kajri Dead is there something that gonna happen so that I can get rid of their sick faces???? Confused
Please reply Smile

Thumbs Up

Well she doesn't leave the haveli Big smile  chandana comes home at the right time to stop WHY???...you have to watch it my dear Wink Of course I too hate puneeth but he'll be the one to bring DV & Amoli closer Embarrassed So don't hate him ... U'll enjoy it Smile 

Edited by Savitha0101 - 01 August 2012 at 8:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
WinkWink
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Originally posted by music_girl

LOLLOLLOL

Hahahaha...this happens only in serials  LOL Wink 

Please reply Smile

Thumbs Up

Well she doesn't leave the haveli Big smile  chandana comes home at the right time to stop WHY???...you have to watch it my dear Wink Of course I too hate puneeth but he'll be the one to bring DV & Amoli closer Embarrassed So don't hate him ... U'll enjoy it Smile 
chandana...Wink
can u tell me abt chandana's preggy issue!!!!Wink

Savitha0101

Goldie

Savitha0101

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Chandana not Preggy she bluffed this as to avoid Deepesh going to kaumudi. Initially amoli will not know this Preggy drama but later on she'll come to know that is when Amoli was about to leave DV's haveli Wink  Coz madhura will suspect about her preggy natak . This will be the reason for her(amoli) to stay back in dv's house. Smile  Rest enjoy the show Embarrassed

music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

Chandana not Preggy she bluffed this as to avoid Deepesh going to kaumudi. Initially amoli will not know this Preggy drama but later on she'll come to know that is when Amoli was about to leave DV's haveli Wink  Coz madhura will suspect about her preggy natak . This will be the reason for her(amoli) to stay back in dv's house. Smile  Rest enjoy the show Embarrassed
that i already know, i watched today LOL

Savitha0101

Varsha.123

Groupbie

Varsha.123

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Punith I too hate him Angry  but our pyaari Kajri hai na she'll take care of him just relax and enjoy. But still like him dear. 

Edited by Varsha.123 - 02 August 2012 at 7:29am

music_girl

music_girl

IF-Rockerz

music_girl

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varsha.123

Punith I too hate him Angry  but our pyaari Kajri hai na she'll take care of him just relax and enjoy. But still like him dear. 
LOLLOL

Savitha0101

Post Reply New Post

Go to top