Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-QH-

-QH-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Fear Files is much better than Aahat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fear files vs aahat (Page 2)" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I used to watch Aahat and Zee Horror Show and now I can say that both these shows were top notch.

Fear Files is good but it can be so much better with all the technology available now. The only episode that actually scared me a little was the pregnant woman one. Otherwise most of the other stories have been somewhat thriller-esque. They're chilling but not scary.

I expected the last one to be really good because it was heavily promoted and posession stories are normally really scary. But this was disappointing. Not only the story but there were so many loopholes and its like audiences aren't that dumb... Like the last one, I failed to understand why they wouldn't lock up the room where they had the lady if she was possessed, of she's a threat to be public, why is she being left in a room where people can come and go as they please as if she's some tourist attraction?

If only the makers would pay attention the little details this show has potential. I don't remember watching Zee Horror show and wondering about loopholes, maybe cos I was really little then but I'm sure Ramsay brothers did a much better job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suneelessarani

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
don't know why it looks fake to me!

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
FEAR FILES IS VERY SCARY!!! Clap 
The 'Chalawa' episode was very interesting & scary!!!

Edited by SweetSona2010 - 26 August 2012 at 12:03pm

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 27 August 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
fear files

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010

TeeAmmo

TeeAmmo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
can someone please tell me what is the name of the actress who play richa role in fear files ladakh story ... It's not neha saxena then who is she plzzz help friends ?

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Both!

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hard to say and yeah many epis of fear files were copied/ taken from other shows too

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fear Files Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.