Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Alim786

Alim786

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
which 1 is better

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fear files vs aahat" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Fear Files!

Cshafkat

Cshafkat

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Fear Files is much scarier than Aahat...more of all, Fear Files is based on real life incidents and Aahat is fake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaisoif

roseheart11

roseheart11

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
i used to watch aahat...but i cudnt watch fear files...watched only one epidode..its very scary...that explains...fear files is very scary and better in terms of creating fear...

Alim786

Alim786

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cshafkat

Fear Files is much scarier than Aahat...more of all, Fear Files is based on real life incidents and Aahat is fake...

fear file is not based on real events... it is fake as well they take their ideas from movies... like episode 1 was a carbon copy of english movie "THE GRUDGE"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_KHANTimenTIMEagain

kooliio

IF-Sizzlerz

kooliio

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alim786

Originally posted by Cshafkat

fear file is not based on real events... it is fake as well they take their ideas from movies... like episode 1 was a carbon copy of english movie "THE GRUDGE"
Yea, and the story where the girl is stucked/lost in her dream was a copy of the movie "insidious" And the list goes on lolz

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Aahat had too many seasons...I used the watch the 1st season when I was a kid...It was the best at those times..season 1 couldn't be recreated...later seasons missed that horror appeal...even today I feel Aahat 1 is far far better than the current shows which are shown now-a-days...
as for  Fear files...its good...but only the first 2/3 epi's were kind of scary for me...others are becoming too repetitive even though I watched themConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana121suneelessaraniLogicalNonsense

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.