Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

India-Forums

KRKM-TRP/TAM/ChannelGRPs Thread-Wk40-down to 1.1 (Page 4)

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
actually very gud point Udhay,   colours did have a  dip in most sectors during main events. . . 

but hopefully from nxt week when external factors will be back to a all time low, Kairee will definitely rise up again .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Vinder - I hope Colors improves soon, and I want Kairee ratings to go up and become the slot leader soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Friends, All Colors' shows have taken a beating this week!! all external factors are always affecting Colors channel all the time.. Colors struggled a lot during IPL season, while other channels remained unaffected.. Then they bounced back.. Now its Olympics, Cricket season again, and Colors channel is the most affected now..!! I wonder why this happens with Colors and its shows all the time!! :( Last week I was so happy to see the TRPs of Kairee, now it has gone down.. I hope the TRPs rise again!! Ambey!!
I tell u wats thre main reason..Bcz Colors has female as well as Male viewers..while SP Zee sony has more female audience thats the reason and also Colors channel is more popular in north and Central India..where last week there was a blackout !!..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Originally posted by --Udhay--

Friends, All Colors' shows have taken a beating this week!! all external factors are always affecting Colors channel all the time.. Colors struggled a lot during IPL season, while other channels remained unaffected.. Then they bounced back.. Now its Olympics, Cricket season again, and Colors channel is the most affected now..!! I wonder why this happens with Colors and its shows all the time!! :( Last week I was so happy to see the TRPs of Kairee, now it has gone down.. I hope the TRPs rise again!! Ambey!!
I tell u wats thre main reason..Bcz Colors has female as well as Male viewers..while SP Zee sony has more female audience thats the reason and also Colors channel is more popular in north and Central India..where last week there was a blackout !!..

Thanks for the explanation Akki!! I hope Colors bounces back in the coming week..

@All :
Guys, An Info for u all : Colors is premiering the popular superhit film Vicky Donor on Aug 26, 6pm!

So, Colors is all set to rock the TRP charts in the coming weeks, and so will our Kairee!! Ambey!! Smile 

Vinder90AkkiHP

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
RATINGS for August 8 - 14

Kairee went up from 1.1 last week to 1.4 this week.Dancing

AkkiHP--Udhay--

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

lolz Colors 7pm show KaireeTongue has more Trps then 9pm showLOL

westindian--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Thanks for sharing the Good news West Indian!! Hug

westindianAkkiHP

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Akki - That is true!! The show in the 9pm slot is struggling now, but it had a spectacular start!! However, the CVs were unable to maintain the audience!!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 15 August 2012 at 12:59am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index