Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

KRKM-TRP/TAM/ChannelGRPs Thread-Wk40-down to 1.1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Welcome friends... Vinder90- Thanks friend, Lets rock Kairee forum and take it to high places in the CM ladder!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KRKM-TRP/TAM/ChannelGRPs Thread-Wk40-down to 1.1 (Page 3)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Week 31 TRP Ratings!!

Kairee - 1.10 (Last week -1.6)

Rival show TRPs :

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya - 3.10
(Last week -2.9)

Afsar Bitiya - 0.90
(Last week -1.0)

Source : Television TRP.com

Edited by --Udhay-- - 08 August 2012 at 2:00am

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing... The trps are not good because of ambi anuj pair is not attracting any viewers     we need more sajni vedji...

Lead couple is unable to build the romance...

No offence to ambis fans... But leading lady is not making a better pair with jay...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Guys, Kindly have discussions with regard to TRPs/TAM ratings/Channel GRPs in this dedicated thread!! Please co-operate!!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Thanks for sharing... The trps are not good because of ambi anuj pair is not attracting any viewers     we need more sajni vedji...

Lead couple is unable to build the romance...

No offence to ambis fans... But leading lady is not making a better pair with jay...

Ur opinion is understood Bhavya!!

But I love all the 3 pairs of the show.. According to me all the 3 pairs are leads!! So I'm happy with the show as of now.. Now that Prakash bhaiya-Kkusum jiji's problem is solved, and Ambi-Anuj are getting happy, I think Sajini jiji - Ved bhaiya should be the next focus of Ambi!!

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
sad for the trp drop lately, ,. . .  its odd, coz as some of you have also mentioned, other serials with crap storylines are higher/ improving, ,and Kairee with a very gut track and story is picking up rather slowly. . well its too early to tell. . but I am sure Kairee will bounce back strong. .  so no worries. . Smile

-AkkiLuvsNBT---Udhay--

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
no probs if this show can go to 1.6 trps then its has potential to reach 2.6 also

Vinder90--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Friends, All Colors' shows have taken a beating this week!! all external factors are always affecting Colors channel all the time.. Colors struggled a lot during IPL season, while other channels remained unaffected.. Then they bounced back.. Now its Olympics, Cricket season again, and Colors channel is the most affected now..!! I wonder why this happens with Colors and its shows all the time!! :( Last week I was so happy to see the TRPs of Kairee, now it has gone down.. I hope the TRPs rise again!! Ambey!!

Edited by --Udhay-- - 08 August 2012 at 8:44am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.