Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

KRKM-TRP/TAM/ChannelGRPs Thread-Wk40-down to 1.1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 3 Page 10

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy87

I think kairee has the potential to do much better and I hope as the story progresses we can expect some good TRP's...
Absolutely agreed!! Kairee has all the required elements in the right proportions to rock the TRP charts!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFan-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KRKM-TRP/TAM/ChannelGRPs Thread-Wk40-down to 1.1 (Page 2)" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
woowww...TRP's this week are really gud dan previous weeks!!
TFS and thanks for this thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Jbfan- welcome. :) This week's TRP is the highest for Kairee, so far!

Haifa_JayBFan

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
They need to put more money in costumes and set.  Story has to move faster this is best time to garner viewers from sns because people like my mom who watched sns are looking another alternative at 7pm.  Colors need to step up there promos.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanAllbut1-AkkiLuvsNBT---Udhay--

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Colors need to air more promos of kairi now as it can be of great help in the TRP's , i think its hight tym d channel and cv's start taking up these things very seriously!!!

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Guys, Now that the TRPs of the show has increased, without enuf promos, I think Colors channel will take notice of Kairee's growing popularity and grab maximum audience by churning out attractive promos!! This week we have got a promo after a long time!!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread Udhay..
Glad to know that  Trps is rising

--Udhay--

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Udhay--

Thanks Vinder90!! I have decided to take care of Kairee forum, and work towards improving the CM ranking of the forum.. I request u all to support me, our forum by commenting regularly and giving me ur Encouragement!!

no worries Udhay, will be glad to be of any assistance and contribution to Kairee forum,, this is my main forum on IF . . Smile
ANd best thing is that most of our topics are going towards hot topics, i.e. 250+ views= contributes more to CM rankings. .

so everyone, make sure to let all know Kairee forum exitst. . e.g. on that FB page Big smile . .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT---Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.