Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sad for the trp drop lately, ,. . .  its odd, coz as some of you have also mentioned, other serials with crap storylines are higher/ improving, ,and Kairee with a very gut track and story is picking up rather slowly. . well its too early to tell. . but I am sure Kairee will bounce back strong. .  so no worries. . ๐Ÿ˜Š
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no probs if this show can go to 1.6 trps then its has potential to reach 2.6 also
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Friends, All Colors' shows have taken a beating this week!! all external factors are always affecting Colors channel all the time.. Colors struggled a lot during IPL season, while other channels remained unaffected.. Then they bounced back.. Now its Olympics, Cricket season again, and Colors channel is the most affected now..!! I wonder why this happens with Colors and its shows all the time!! :( Last week I was so happy to see the TRPs of Kairee, now it has gone down.. I hope the TRPs rise again!! Ambey!! Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
actually very gud point Udhay,   colours did have a  dip in most sectors during main events. . . 

but hopefully from nxt week when external factors will be back to a all time low, Kairee will definitely rise up again .. 
Udhay thumbnail
Vinder - I hope Colors improves soon, and I want Kairee ratings to go up and become the slot leader soon!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Friends, All Colors' shows have taken a beating this week!! all external factors are always affecting Colors channel all the time.. Colors struggled a lot during IPL season, while other channels remained unaffected.. Then they bounced back.. Now its Olympics, Cricket season again, and Colors channel is the most affected now..!! I wonder why this happens with Colors and its shows all the time!! :( Last week I was so happy to see the TRPs of Kairee, now it has gone down.. I hope the TRPs rise again!! Ambey!!

I tell u wats thre main reason..Bcz Colors has female as well as Male viewers..while SP Zee sony has more female audience thats the reason and also Colors channel is more popular in north and Central India..where last week there was a blackout !!..
Udhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akki-Rocks

I tell u wats thre main reason..Bcz Colors has female as well as Male viewers..while SP Zee sony has more female audience thats the reason and also Colors channel is more popular in north and Central India..where last week there was a blackout !!..

Thanks for the explanation Akki!! I hope Colors bounces back in the coming week..

@All :
Guys, An Info for u all : Colors is premiering the popular superhit film Vicky Donor on Aug 26, 6pm!

So, Colors is all set to rock the TRP charts in the coming weeks, and so will our Kairee!! Ambey!! ๐Ÿ˜Š 
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RATINGS for August 8 - 14

Kairee went up from 1.1 last week to 1.4 this week.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

lolz Colors 7pm show Kairee๐Ÿ˜› has more Trps then 9pm show๐Ÿ˜†
Udhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: westindian

Thanks for sharing the Good news West Indian!! ๐Ÿค—