Poll Choice
Barun Sobti
Gurmeet Chowdhary
Sushant Rajput
Karan Singh Grover
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
None at all , they fit the small screen better
Fan following in small &big screen is difficult , i really doubt if these fanatic followers will shell moolah to go & watch their movie in theatres

If at all sushants or any other actors movie does become a hit it would be bcoz of the story line & direction and not bcoz of telly actors
Voted for Sushant Rajput...he truly deserves to be in bollywood...just wanna wish him All the Best for Kai Po Che👍🏼Edited by Tazeen_Rida2004 - 11 years ago
I think Karanvir is great actor. He has playd earlier in films. Now he is also coming back with movies

I think he and Sushant can make their places in Movies. Both great acting skills 
Sushant is probably the better actor out of the remaining 3, KSG is so overrated I swear no offence to his loyal fans but I don't get the hype over him, find him so annoying...Gurmeet is okay he's not THAT great...I love Barun! But as an actor, I haven't seem him experimenting! IMO anyway...so my vote goes to Sushant
MY vote goes to sushant also...he is definetly rock the bollywood...All the best to sushant for KPC...eagerly waiting for KPC release.
From the list - SUSHANT!

TBH, there are PLEENNNTY of tellywood actors that can kick the so-called A-list bollywood actors' ass.

Bechara KSG...he was meant to have a released film lekin woh film to release hui hi nahin...no luck for Bollywood.

Can I vote for someone else. Don't think anyone knows him. But ohh well will name Avinash Sachdev😉 

^^I like his chemistry with Rubina :))) they looked awesome together both onscreen and offscreen!
  Yep, yes me too! 😉 They are cute!