Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shaktheback

tiya and baingan ji.. 

I don't love Barun. I'm, straight.

You are a baingan

I am not 

CUT IT
It goes without say thhat I am a Sushant Singh Rajput fan so I voted for him...but I also like Barun Sobti...

Objectively speaking though...would any of the actors in the poll succed in transferring their Tellywood stardom to Bollywood?

I think Sushant definitely has the best chance.  He is no doubt a good actor.  Not only did he take PR to the No#1 spot, he also was the most award winning actor of 2010.

His record setting appearance on JDJ4 proved that he's an excellent dancer...something that's needed in Bollywood and unfortunately Barun lacks.  And he's worked very hard over the past year to get that 8 pack body too.

If we talk about the kind of films these actors have been offered...Sushant has signed a 3 film deal with UTV and has Yash Raj Films after him with offers in negotiation. 

Also his debut film is being directed by none other than Abhishek Kapoor.  There was even a Filmfare (I think it was filmfare) article saying that Sushant and Arjun Kapoor will be the next big thing until Aryan Khan comes along 😆. 

Not bad considering that he has no family ties to Bollywood.

Whether any of these celebs will be a one time wonder or the real deal...only time will tell.  But I'm putting my money on Sushant for sure.
no one can answer this..because its karma sure as sure

Gobar got only one vote!!!  😲

Originally posted by UnsolvedMystery

PS...Posting and commeting on this thread is free of charge with no hidden fees and no annual fee. Please throw your two cents  without bashing ( constructive critisism is allowed).

😆

I think Kavi Shastri is the most deserving and can work really well if given a proper chance, however, it may not be the case since he is unconventional as a lead. He is much better than the new comers who are coming in Bollywood now. I hope he gets lucky and can at least become a parallel lead in multi-starrers and comedies. Unfortunately, you did not include his name in the poll.

Sushant probably has the greatest chance because of the movie he is in as well as his talent as a dancer.

I do love Barun and I disagree that he can't act. He in fact is a really good actor. He has played different characters earlier including a villain so one shouldn't assume that he can only play an ASR type. He has really good comic timing. Only problem is he has 2 left feet. He can't dance to save his life and even I do not want to see him dancing ever unless I want to have a good laugh. He is the most versatile out of the rest, anyone who has seen his shows before ipk will know that.

As for KSG and GC. I can't stand them and I do not understand what their appeal is.
Originally posted by shaktheback

tiya and baingan ji..

I don't love Barun. I'm, straight.

But you'd farak him right?

PS: stop lying. I saw your barun sobti pjs and coffee cups
As much as i hate KSG,he can act.Sushant can act and a very good dancer.I will talk about the other two when they manage to show more than 1 expression on their face

But none of them are gonna make it big in BW.
Edited by MaSqUeRaDe - 11 years ago
Kavi Shashtri played one of the friends of Saif in Love Aaj Kal; that guy doesn't have screen presence. Can't even dance properly (Check the song Twist) 👎🏼
Originally posted by bambogli

Kavi Shashtri played one of the friends of Saif in Love Aaj Kal; that guy doesn't have screen presence. Can't even dance properly (Check the song Twist) 👎🏼

moglu😲