Which tellywood actor would succeed bollywood

Poll

Which tellywood actor would make big in bollywood

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
I always wonder why rock solid telly actors were  not able to make big in Bollywood. Definitely there is a  name like SRK who made big name for himself in Bollywood. Also, Rajeev Khandelwal has done a decent job. With the rise in populartiy and their acting capability, these four actor could do wonder in Bollywood. Barun Sobit, KSG and Sushant Rajput has already  signed a movie. Gurmeet has once acted as Atfab's friends in one of his movie. I m pretty sure, he would recieve  offer to do /movie sooner or later. Now the question is, who do u think would stamp his name as a star of Bollywood

PS...Posting and commeting on this thread is free of charge with no hidden fees and no annual fee. Please throw your two cents  without bashing ( constructive critisism is allowed).
Edited by UnsolvedMystery - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vijay bhai.. subah subah bombing?!

None of them have a big thing to make it big in bollywood. They'll are best fitted to small screen.

Aadmi apne aukad mein hamesha rehna chahiye.
KSG was a huuuge flop in Bollywood. Infact, he never made it to the B'town. Rumour had it that he signed a small budget film, but yeah it flopped left, right and centre!
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Vijay bhai.. subah subah bombing?!

None of them have a big thing to make it big in bollywood. They'll are best fitted to small screen.

Aadmi apne aukad mein hamesha rehna chahiye.

/

Shaky bro...how can you claim that? All of them seems to be pretty good actor and they have a huge  fan following too. You seems to be a hater.

KSG was a huuuge flop in Bollywood. Infact, he never made it to the B'town. Rumour had it that he signed a small budget film, but yeah it flopped left, right and centre!

How about Barun Sobti? His movie sounds interesting.
Originally posted by: UnsolvedMystery

/

Shaky bro...how can you claim that? All of them seems to be pretty good actor and they have a huge  fan following too. You seems to be a hater.

I'm more of a Problem User bhai.

But then, lets see the real side of life. How these actors are popular? One needn't be good at acting to get a fangroup. Take Salmon for instance? Salmon cannot act to save his bald head, but look at his fan community? They cry blood and even go advocating all his criminal records.

So are these soap heroes as well. Barun Sobti cannot do anything apart from staring at his costar and look at his fan group? Barun Sobti was chosen for the Bollywood film not on his merit but for the fame he received for his soap. I don't find him a good actor at all.
One vote for Guroo Chowdy? Pehle woh apna life save kare dance stage pe, bollywood baad mein. 😆

I'm more of a Problem User bhai.

But then, lets see the real side of life. How these actors are popular? One needn't be good at acting to get a fangroup. Take Salmon for instance? Salmon cannot act to save his bald head, but look at his fan community? They cry blood and even go advocating all his criminal records.

So are these soap heroes as well. Barun Sobti cannot do anything apart from staring at his costar and look at his fan group? Barun Sobti was chosen for the Bollywood film not on his merit but for the fame he received for his soap. I don't find him a good actor at all.

Salman is Salman.

Gurmeet and Barun can act. IMO...one of them might be having successful career in bollywood
Barun sobti. ❤️ he is sooo awesome and acts beautifully. Plus, he can teach other actors a thing or two about hair grooming

And I want my 150 likes,YO!
bhangan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVE BARUN 

I LOVE BARUN 

I LOVE BARUN

I LOVE BARUN

*infinite loop*
Edited by bhangan - 11 years ago