Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

More hints for the Aditya-Sugni jodi

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Monday: The Pandit assumes Aditya and Sugni are a couple

Tuesday: The Pandit says that we cannot control our destiny or who is destined for us. We can do all we want but whomever we end up with is decided already...and Aditya is standing right there.

Wednesday - Aditya knows his uncle (his father figure) is deceiving Sugni...

So what next? The obvious - he ends the marriage betwewen his uncle and Sugni and there starts the beginning of an internal conflict?

Sugni and Aditya get married with Aditya putting sindoor in her maang to protect her...is this part of the vachaan he made with Gulabiya?

And finally, are we going to see a Reva getting better and TVS and her getting together again? IF Reva was played by an actress I liked (how about the girl who plays Abha on YMGGK) and with whom VB has good chemistry, I would have at least stomached it. But I am not happy with the choice of actress at all. Plus, I don't even LIKE the character of Reva; she comes across very arrogant and rude and that has NOTHING to do with being mentally ill. A lot of people with a mental illness are not rude or unplesant to be around...if anything. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53toxiclycutedrtulikasunramcrazzykuriRaima36PutijaChalhovthecraze92romancefanJulieDHillyloveuntamedtigresssuanOmaRamdassjmoyee200

mumihp Senior Member
mumihp
mumihp

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I agree, I get the feeling Aditya and Sugni will marry, Aditya will do it due to the vachaan he made with Gulabiya. 

This could be the start of a negative TVS, who wants Sugni at any cost as there has been hints of TVS becoming negative, maybe losing Sugni turns him to a guy who will do anything to get Sugni even though Sugni is the wife of Aditya. 

I think this is how the story will take. We are seeing the signs of Adiyta/Sugni jodi happening and the breakdown of  Sugni/TVS relationship. 

I don't like the character Rewa as well, I feel once she becomes better, we will see her as a arrogant negative type character who will be jealous of Sugni and demean her at every chance she gets and Aditya mum as well if the Aditya and Sugni gets married. 

Edited by mumihp - 31 July 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveLaila2009

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
We also had the BIG BIG hint at the beginning  that we found all kind of reasons to dismiss...was Vickram throwing   the pink cloth on Sugni's head, as good luck before her show...Cry

So now this show is going to turn into one Big family drama, So they turn TVS negative who would do anything to attain Sugni, if she ends up marrying Adi, would he stoop so low as to hurt him??? How can you have Sugni/Vickram/Reva/and adi under one roof after all that has happened???
 Talk about distort a show beyond recognition!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzcupdromancefanHillyloveForeverSHINeeLaila2009

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
 agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzHillylove

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah, Showing Sugni married to Adi and still have Vikram wanting her will just be NASTY!! They really need to think long and hard here about their next move.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzHillyloveLaila2009

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Adi's fiance is a nice lady..Good looking, understanding and good at heart...Now Adi falling for Sugni does not seem righrt although Sugni is more right age with Adi than old fart TVS..
All those who were defending TVS that he is not liar i would surely like to ask now what they think abt him.

He clearly lying thru his teeth and rest of his body abt Reva.

I like the actress who plays Reva...Abha from YMGGK would be younger looking for TVS..Thakurayen has to be as such what they are showing Reva to be...

I hope TVS gets caught in his own game and sugni realizes her grave mistake of falling for a cheat who wants to get rid of his wife declaring her psycho...Instead of taking care of her personally he wants to rid of her...What happened to the marriage vows?? I am really missing oggie Adi...nandu is good but his voice is way more softer and looks too...I loved the other Adi..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AfghanLeena

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
TVS may be a old fart  and liar to you but he has isn't rude to  women like that YOUNG disrespectful arrogant jackass name Adi.

Another thing you're wrong cause none of TVS fans ever defended made excuses for  his lie. we all said a lie is a lie and Vik will be punish and  he has no one to blame but himself.

Don't confuse defended the jodi for us accepting his lie. We love him Vik no doubt but we don't approve his methods

Reva is sick the woman need help and regardless if helps Vik plans the fact remains Reva need medical felicity to be treated he's not a doctor. If they had probably done that nine years ago instead keeping her in the house the woman would've been treated.

Vow are void when you think your wife is dead and as keeping them now isn't he taking care of her, is he denouncing Reva or pretended not to know her no, he's not. The only thing Vik is guilty of is lying to Sugni & family about Reva being alive not his responsibility to Reva

New Adi acts better the old so me not missing old one at all.  Since it was his decision to leave can't feel bad but wish him luck on his future projects.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 01 August 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdLaila2009KhatamKahani

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Varsha, Welcome to Phir subah hogi forum.

I respect your opinion as you know. As always you get to the point.Big smile

However, the Sugvi fans, are not condoning Vikram's lies.

It is just that the Vikram the cvs showed us in the beginning is very contradictory to the one they are showing now. We did not have a problem with the age difference, and Vikram really treated Sugni and her family well.  When all the other Thakurs and Thakurains looked down on them Vikram did not.  He stood up for Sugni even to his family.  
It is just unfortunate that after falling in love with Sugni, he found out his wife is still alive.  A wife who is supposed to be insane, who he was not happy with during their marriage.  Even in a few episodes ago, she admitted she was not a good wife, and wanted to be a good one now.

If the Cvs had shown us even a hint in the beginning that Vikram was going to turn Pass grey, we would not be defending the Jodi now.  To us the scenes of Sugvi were amazing and we saw nothing in Adi for her. 
Even when they tried to show some chemistry with an eyelock it was distasteful and non existent. 

We expect Vikram to be punished for his lies, but at the same time, we never wanted them to break up forever.  People make mistakes, and Vikram's situation, who knows what any of us would do? He is a man, human, not perfect. 

If the Cvs wanted to play this sort of joke with us, they should never have put those two actors together and created some amazing scenes. 
They should have shown hints of Vikram being evil and plotting. but they never did.
So, what are we supposed to do now? Just forget the Jodi, just because the cvs decide to ruin a good show because they want a young couple who look boring together to form a jodi?  Not to mention the fact that he  will now be with his Uncle's girl/love.  Besides Vikram is only in his 30s that is not old. 

Worse break a poor girl's heart, who have wasted so many years, with a rude, arrogant and judgemental guy like Adi? I don't even want him with Sugni on the basis of his behaviour. He had always looked down on Bednis, not to mention Sugni.  So, I would love to know what the cvs are trying to prove in this Jodi.  No decent woman would marry a man who speaks to them the way Adi did to Sugni in many episodes.  Look at how he is behaving with even Amrita?  He does not treat her with love at all.
Are women supposed to marry men who initially look down on them and curse them,then suddenly see the light? Is the what we will teach our daughters?  

Two episodes ago, Vikram tried to explain to his wife, that things changed while she was supposedly dead,  you could see how terrible he felt, and how he wanted not to hurt her, he can't be that wicked.  Normally when a wicked man is moving on he has no explanation or care about your feelings, nor does he intend to take care of you still. Most cases they just coldly divorce you for the next lady. 
 Vikram is caught in a terrible situation, and yes the truth would set him free, but he is not seeing that right now. Worse after Sugni said she would kill herself if he turned out to be negative. 

Just my two cents as always. Big smile

Edited by hillydee - 01 August 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzcupdLaila2009KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index