Non Sun TV Serials

Dharma Yuddham-New Vijay TV Serial Promo (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

friends how was the first episode?

i liked the first episode .. something new and promising.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffySweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharma Yuddham-New Vijay TV Serial Promo (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Originally posted by jeffy

friends how was the first episode?

i liked the first episode .. something new and promising.

Yes it looks like a short film and it was good to see all the characters new change in serial history..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
First day was good and the intro of characters was different and like a filmy style :) all the actors apt for their characters :) loving it :) waiting for abaas and anuja introductions :)

SweetyGreen

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

First day was good and the intro of characters was different and like a filmy style :) all the actors apt for their characters :) loving it :) waiting for abaas and anuja introductions :)

agree with what u said maa...watched it only this mrg LOL Looking forward more for this serial Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by krithikas

agree with what u said maa...watched it only this mrg LOL Looking forward more for this serial Wink

Exactly well said Krithi dear..Clap me too agree with u both..Big smile specially the intro was awesome just like in films and now this serial is like short film for me and Karthik Kumar as Arjun was very good..Tongue

mirth

mirth

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

I don't really watch serials much but the promos for this serial looked promising with a different premise from the usual family dramas that I was looking forward to this.

I was just ok with the first episode. The actors are good especially the male lead who is very natural. However, the courtroom scenes were really pretty grating. I know very little about law. I can suspend belief about certain things (I watch law dramas and not all are believeable). But these... 

Take Arjun's courtroom scene for example. Witnesses or whoever those boys were make this huge entrance in the middle just like that. Don't you have to provide a list of your witnesses beforehand or something? Arjun then wins his case on his emotional speech. Where are the lawyers outwitting one another on the basis of law and not emotions? That will be way more exciting to watch.

And the other courtroom scene with the hotshot old lawyer... Again just speeches. And the judge in that scene looking oh so impressed with the hotshot lawyer's arguments on why his client should be granted bail... Come on, the argument was the most logical one. I'm sure a mediocre lawyer can come up with that. Hell, even I can come up with that. If you want to impress that the hotshot lawyer is indeed all that, then show something that really demonstrates his expertise.

I like the actors and I like the concept of a law drama which is not usual for a Tamil serial. I just hope the courtroom scenes down the road are not too ridiculous just for the sake of generating drama. Hopefully, it picks up for me and i will enjoy it better as it goes along.

Edited by mirth - 07 August 2012 at 1:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffyhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~SweetyGreen

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
mirth, welcome to the forum. Smile yep, the last court scene was disappointing coz there wasn't any vaakuvaatham.. maybe he's just getting started??

SweetyGreen

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Could Arjun and Sundaram be father and son? Ermm Arjun somehow had a respect love kind of look towards Sundaram while Sundaram only gave him sort of disappointment look ...

SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top