Arshi FF: Charlie's Angels (case 2 pt 3 in pg 20) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
huh i must say dam intresting...plz update soon n pm me

Case 1(last part)

Recap:

Khushi went to deactivate the bomb (she is a master in terms of bomb). The angels moved away those guests to a corner. Bosley tried to break the door. Khushi deactivated the bomb and said, "Done but oh oh the bomb is reactivated".  Bosley broke the door at the right time and all ran away except Arnav. Khushi, who tried to run but tripped over the carpet and fell down. "Khushi!" Arnav screamed and ran to save her. *boom boom* The bomb exploded. The angels, Bosley and Charlie made a :O shape face. They all screamed, "Khushi!"

---------------------------------------------------

"Khushi!!" Arnav screamed and pulled Khushi aside.

All of them outside were tensed and without thinking Eve, Bosley, Kate and Abby entered. "Khushi!" Bosley screamed.

Arnav and Khushi were behind the table so that the bomb won't affect them. Khushi clutched Arnav's collar tightly. It was a complete hug. Arnav said softly, "Khushi?" Khushi let her grip off from his collar. "Um… sorry Mr.?" Khushi wanted to know Arnav's name. "Arnav Singh Raizada but u can call me Arnav." He said it with a smirk. "Okay" Khushi blushed as Arnav smirked. "Um..thanks for saving my life." Khushi said with a faint smile. "Any time" Arnav said with a smirk again. "Khushi!!!" everyone yelled. Finally, they both heard them and came out. "Guys over here" Khushi said it in a faint voice by waving her hand.  "Holy sh**, over there" Abby pointed at Khushi's hand. Bosley went and helped those 2 to come out. Bosley did not like the fact that Arnav was there.

Charlie noticed Bosley and muttered with a smile, "Love triangle huh interesting it will be fun to see whom Khushi chooses."

Seeing Arnav in that condition Sean ran towards him and asked him whether he is fine or not. "Khushi are u.." Everyone asked. "Yap I am" Khushi said while she took her veil off. Arnav stared at her Angelic face. "She is so beautiful" Arnav thought. Everyone hugged her including Bosley. Arnav felt jealous. "Something burning, oh Arnav's head is burning with anger." Charlie thought and smiled again.

"Thank you so much Mr. Raizada for saving Khushi's life." Bosley and the angels thanked him and shook their hand with his including Khushi. Khushi felt like a shiver went down through her spine. When Arnav's hard hand felt Khushi's delicate and soft hands he felt like heaven and it seemed like that he got a 400 volt electric shock. "Thank you Angels." Sean said. "Our pleasure" all of them said.

"Case over!!" Khushi said as she sighed. "Yap! Let's go home" Kate and Eve said. All of them left leaving Arnav in turmoil when will he meet Khushi again.

Precap: Anjali's son missing.

-----------------------------

For PMs you will have to buddy me and PMs are sent to my buddies only. Silent readers please comment. Please comment and hit the like button. Sorry for the short update and i just got off from my stupid plaster in my hand but its paining still but i wrote i promise the next part will be huge.😃

Check out my INDEX :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089501

like button nt working..
it was simply superb one...
loved it a lot...
so they both r attracted towards wach other..
continue soon
sooo shooort :( snifs nif

bt anyway i love it thanks
Girl...take care of your hand...
Don't strain yourself too much...take care of yourself...
Great update...OMG...the precap!
Thanks for the PM.

Manal <3
it was short
but a very nice chapter continue soon and thanks for the PM
great update
thanks for pm
cont. soon
Haha love that Charlie's thoughts. That would be really Amazing
Awesome Update n get well soon dear
Short but guess what ?: LOVED IT ðŸ˜‰
wow awsuuum update dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm...