Twilight

Kristen Stewart&R-Patz Break-Up [DISCUSS HERE!] (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

liyanasahir99

Groupbie

liyanasahir99

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
This is  SOOO Funny!!
All meant in good humor...
to view a clear picture, go to http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/inbox.png

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/inbox.png

Edited by liyanasahir99 - 05 August 2012 at 8:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kristen Stewart&R-Patz Break-Up [DISCUSS HERE!] (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetMonayaSanu

IF-Achieverz

sweetMonayaSanu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i so hopeee this news is fake i love them together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya4evaluv_winchesters

sweetieabhay

Groupbie

sweetieabhay

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I've seen the picchas of Kristen and that director! They arent fake, And she has admitted to cheating on Rob and apologised! But apologiesdont work everytime :/! Although they made a dream pair, Kristen dsnt deserve Rob! They are on talkn terms since 2 days,, But that dsnt mean they patched up! Uugghhh,, I've started hatn kristen :/ >:O! All my love and sympathy wth Rob, He deserves smeone more Loyal and trustworthy :)!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleymatter-Anila-music_girlAussie_Girl.KuchiMama.Ds

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
My heart feels heavy Cry
I love robsten and I want them together..
Please someone tell me that its all fake. I cant see them break upBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
She said she didn't sleep with the guy, that it was a complete lapse in judgement. I mean in Hollywood what actors have publicly apologised. When they are caught they don't say that they didn't sleep with the other person coz the proof is right there. What the media has is just pictures of them hugging, maybe he thought she was coming onto him and her not thinking from maybe the stress of the film, she leaned back on him. Its something that they both need to work out not us and not the media. I seriously hate it when the media blow stuff out of proportion and make it even more worse. I mean Robert is already heartbroken and then on top of that more rumours he wouldn't know what to believe.  As the saying goes time heals wounds. If the media would stop with their lies then there may be a chance for RobSten to get back together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-monaya4eva

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I am happy with this. Robert was always too good for her. May he find a girl worthy of him. 

Watching their interviews together, I am realizing how conceited and self-absorbed she was, always demeaning Rob while he treated her like a goddess. The twilight bubble forced them together but now Rob deserves better than the best!! I'll always be his fan. What a gem of a person he is!  Heart

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
have she came face to face to Rob after that incident

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart back together?
BANG Showbiz | Tuesday, September 11, 2012 (London)                                  

The couple split when it was revealed Kristen had cheated on Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have secretly reconciled.

The couple split when it was revealed Kristen had cheated on her Twilight Saga co-star and boyfriend of four years with married director Rupert Sanders but it has been claimed the pair are now back together although Robert is worried about the reaction from fans.

According to laineygossip.com: "It was communicated to people during TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) that they are [back together] but they're worried about how it might affect his career, like whether or not there will be some kind of crazy backlash."

The couple have not been seen together in public since pictures emerged of Kristen kissing Rupert and the actress pulled out of a planned joint appearance with Robert at last week's MTV Video Music Awards.

Kristen, 22, recently insisted their off-screen drama won't affect their promotion of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - the final movie in the vampire series - in November.

Speaking at the premiere of On The Road at TIFF, Kristen said: "We're going to be fine. We're totally fine."

Kristen and Robert play on-screen lovers Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the popular vampire franchise and the brunette beauty is determined to not let her "momentary indiscretion" affect their professionalism or let their fans down.

She added: "We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anila-yogini64monaya4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top