Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

WU:31/7-Ek se badkar Ek khiladi :P

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*monu7Kushi27niki_pngemini3630asaharyatalaashharvyBsankcheekyanitAMSTeshachbeej81kaushikaaumsanika1507tau123shiny3piscesmininaniShen7866Ankeeeeepearldesaihimani88pgshahJannat786aasaxena3ivanta29velvetscarfshefali1018nandrjpdirk41viraf4uAnfalsushavviHeenapfifsekomasprefix3sinipillaipuniragprattsviramMamanaamritabami_31ronnie85Ritu-rtmsaishraymysha-Happy4Ever-KBCFanj&b84Luv-Shonitkaverialishhhchatterbox

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks in advance..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Slightly better episode then yesterday where everyone kept repeating their shallow dialogues.

Why was Suri's scene neccessary? Couldn't Mona and Anushka share credit. Why did we have to see that Mona gave credit to Anushka while Suri tells that model and presentation were all Mona's Confused The combination of 'knowing it all' and being mahaan is getting irritating Angry

Finally Mona moves into Colaba house. I was glad that Mona took the keys from Pradeep's hand and that she didn't wait for him to give those keys to her. Mona remembering her old days in her old house with her family was sad but also positive. She leaves her old life behind her and like her father in law said starts with a new life. I just hope that Mona won't change her mind because of Bulbul's situation.

Edited by aishray - 31 July 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnfalMehr-kswethasyam08

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update. Smile

Sleepy episode

swethasyam08

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

missed a bit in the end

oh well mona transformation to confident woman reminds me of jassi days where she was faced with almost similar environment

swethasyam08

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Slightly better episode then yesterday where everyone kept repeating their shallow dialogues.

Why was Suri's scene neccessary? Couldn't Mona and Anushka share credit. Why did we have to see that Mona gave credit to Anushka while Suri tells that model and presentation were all Mona's Confused The combination of 'knowing it all' and being mahaan is getting irritating Angry

Finally Mona moves into Colaba house. I was glad that Mona took the keys from Pradeep's hand and that she didn't wait for him to give those keys to her. Mona remembering her old days in her old house with her family was sad but also positive. She leaves her old life behind her and like her father in law said starts with a new life. I just hope that Mona won't change her mind because of Bulbul's situation.

exactly.its getting boring.pls stop this mahan mona.they should hv shared it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08

pjarpi Senior Member
pjarpi
pjarpi

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
why cant mona stay at her inlaws place...why was she staying at suri's place till now...she could ahve stayed at her inlaws place...which i suppose is near by...

swethasyam08

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
No rain, No leaking pipe, etc toh paani kahan se aaya Confused

Another pathetic action of Pradeep! Atleast I think so Tongue

swethasyam08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index