Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Good Epi..Missed First Part...

Liked Hosp Drama is Back..No Ghar Ki Kitchen politics...

no ghar ki Kitchen politics..

Isme hai sayad Trp Risk

KP ko Sayad Samajh aa gayi

Dr Nidhi Apne kaam me chaa gayi

Bura laga par kiya nahi hungama

Kaam se jawab degi without Drama

Patidev Bechare ne miss kiya lunch

Anji ko Sasauraal mein mil rahe hai punch

Abhi Bhajan suyana Kal karegi Puja

Idhar uski Dost Naraaz muh uska sujha

Patidev ne chalne ko kaha diya unhe bata

Mujhe kaam hai chaiye Dr Ashu Aapko tata

Bahar Nikli Dekha Patidev Wahi kar rahe wait

Gusaa chodo gale gala lo na ho jaye late

Episode pyara laga Profesnl Hospital scn back

Fakr se keh sakte hai Humara KTLK on Track

lovely poem div !πŸ‘
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonni

Thxs or the review Tanu:) πŸ€—lovely as ever and super quick.. I missed the episode but going trhough your reviews seems like another logical and sensible track goin on.. cute of Ashu to wait for Nidhi usually we see Wifey's waiting for Hubbys lolol good oneπŸ˜‰

@Rabz lovely poem babes...

Yup Sonia..Good Epi..

Thanks for liking Poem...πŸ˜ƒ

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

rabzyy..loved the poem ...πŸ€—
rabzonedge thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

lovely poem div !πŸ‘

Thanks Deepu...😳

rabzonedge thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

rabzyy..loved the poem ...πŸ€—

Thanks Sun...πŸ€—

-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good episode..
thanks tanu for update.
@rabz good  poem.
Missing your caps deba..
Edited by rrdsu - 11 years ago
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Lovely poem Rabzy , How do you make it so quickly ,amazing.
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Armu4eva]Hey bhagwan.. here we go... 

Did she say.. I M BETTER THAN U DOC ASHU?? She implied that she will prove herself as a better doc than them all ... the word THEM in my view is referred to tiwari n jagdish... 

She finished up her work... like she used to in past... when she takes up a challenge she leaves no stone unturned to achieve it!

I dun get why the track looks shabby already?? [given its nidhis FIRST day in the hosp after resuming] pray someone explain what was so shabby??
[/QUOTE  
    If this day is going to be an example how it is going to be then it  is shabby. If she keeps on mixing professional and personal aspects then it will bring negativity in the show. I am scared as this show is known for extreme negativity(mild negativity and MU's are okay) My  points.
 1.She was invited for a super specialty meeting.where an intern is not needed. She voiced her opinion. I appreciate it. It was turned down. Gets upset. It's o.k. But she expects her suggestion should be accepted because he loves her.not because she is right. even if you are right  your boss may not accept it.
2. Immerses herself in the work. if to prove herself it is alright. Then why ignore him? She is a junior. She could have plainly learnt from him why he rejected the idea.
 3. I want NIdhi to excel in her profession and was eagerly waiting for it but it should be along with Ashu and not against him. Just my POV.
4. Finishing the work with determination is good but for what reason .It is not clear. Ego or enthusiasm. If  the episode is a feeler like baby   track. it is alright.But  Abimaan track might not work here.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If all the characters behaved sensibly and with great maturity, I assume the makers would have no conflcit and no story...and what self-respecting daily soap subsists without conflict...so I realize we gotta cut them some slack...let both Nifhi and Ashutosh make their mistakes and learn from them..if Ashutosh made mistakes during the Mallika track, am assuming it is Nidhi's turn now..beneath all of it though, her fighting spirit and her desire to prove herself are evident... it is the same combative spirit that stood her in good stead during the Mallika track...and it is the same combative spirit that will see her through this phase too...

Hoping this track will see Nidhi evolve from a rather childish and yet talented intern to a mature doctor who proves her worth...not to her husband or to the world at large but to her own self...she needs it for her own sense of self-worth...

I hope Ashutosh, rather than indulge her, sits her down and explains to her the need for professional etiquette...and the need to keep their personal and professional lives separate as their lives will be screwed up otherwise...she has too much of admiration for him not to take his word seriously...

I know Dr Heartstone is a thing of the past...but can we still have him show a glimpse of his old attitude once in a while...we saw it even post the Kerala track...he is a renowned neurosurgeon and the administrator of the hospital besides...I want to see that image preserved and maintained...it is a part of his charm after all!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

me too felt she was referrin to ashu !

@deepa,just saw d epi...she was referring to ashu..ur right!