Diya Aur Baati Hum

The almost hug!

Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Haaaye. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜  

If we keep getting SurYa moments like these, I would not mind having to wait a couple episodes in between to get them! As Ami would say, I am flying/soaring completely in SurYaland right now! πŸ˜ Loved loved loved that today it was Sandy who almost hugged him! (instead of the other way around) Then realizing where she was and hesitating, then getting shy and running away. They are sooo cuteee πŸ˜ And then the girl teaching Suraj to say I love you in Chinese! So sweet. πŸ˜Š

So happy to see them moving forward past the awkwardness! I feel like singing right now lol πŸ˜†

Okay now I will end my rant, πŸ˜†, what did you guys think about this oh-so adorable scene? 

P.S. Precap. Suraj wearing a black suit! I am officially dead! πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First of all Priya dear thanks so much for creating this thread! πŸ€—
I was eagerly waiting for someone to create one regarding that sweeet scene!

That must be one of my fav SurYa scenes! I just loved it! 😍

I hope CVs continue tomorrow's epi from where it ends today...Imagine Sooraj going to Sandy... saying 'wo ai ni'...ayehaaye...😍
Priya_SD thumbnail
Aww you're welcome Farhana! Lol usually by the time I get here a topic is opened but today after seeing the episode main khud ko rokh nai pai! πŸ˜†

I know I reallly hope they continue this scene! πŸ˜πŸ˜ I've been waiting for the SurYa romance-shomance track for a long time and hopefully it's finally here! 
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya... The scene was sooo romantic... May be she was waiting 4 sooraj's respond. But  sooraj ji didn't understand her feelings at that moment... So she got shy n run away... Lol... 
"P.S. Precap. Suraj wearing a black suit! I am officially dead!" 
I was laughing for minutes to read this comment... Shooo shweeet of u... Ha ha...
Priya_SD thumbnail
^ Lol yes, Sandy needs to keep Suraj ji on a tight leash because after seeing him in the suit I just might steal him away πŸ€£
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey vaah! My little sistah doing bubbling/floating/bouncing in SURYAland like me..

I am also becoming "Red-Yellow-Pink" by seeing Precap.. Haye Haye.. Mhaaro Sooraj..😍 Looking so handsome n dapper in "Gentle--Maan" get up..☺️

Yaaro yeh kal kab hogi???😍
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Priya. Awww I was laughing so stupidly watching that scene. Almost  hug that too initiated by Sandhya...Sandhya's expression before running towards Suraj is just Awesome and later her shyness before running away from Suraj is also too good.Now we need to wait and see how Suraj tells Sandhya ILU in Chinese.I am super happy because there is no hesitation between Surya now, everything we are going to get from now on will be so lovely...I am dreaming.
lol what happens after Suraj wins WTC.???? It was just Semi final today for which Suraj has been selected but our ever hesitating Sandy came to Suraj to give him a hug...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sadhana1234 - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Almost hug moment...😍

Chini Girl teaching Mhaara Sooraj how to say "I Love You"..."Woh I Nee" ❀️

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amluuu...Thanks for the picsss!  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—
I am watching that moment on youtube again & again & again! 😍
.Ami. thumbnail
Aaye Haye! Someone please come here to control my drooling over Sooraj.. I'm all Flat--Plain by looking Sooraj in black suit..πŸ€ͺ Kinna sona lag raha hain..😍 ❀️

This picture is dedicated to my "Bul-Bul" Da..❀️ Who's the Deewana of Sandy..❀️ I hope drooling over her like we girls do for our Sooraj..😍