WU 31 7 12 Adi knows truth,TVS takes away Reva

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank for the Detailed Update
Interesting Episode
THANKS 4 EPI. vikran finally told someone abt riwa wonder what will adi do
Thanks for the update

I haven't watched yet but am liking the precap, is interesting TVS admit to Adi yes Reva is indeed alive. Even if TVS wasn't marrying Sugni, the fact remains Reva needs clinical help in a medical felicity not at home. Gosh I see they probably tried before but due to her stubbornness it probably never happened.

You see how smart cv are by having Sugni reading says she'll marry who is destined for her no matter what anybody says or do. Amu own is also there to keep us guessing too 😆 Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
Hehehehehe.

CVs.  Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.
Rani I hope it does not become ulta pulta Sugni being married to Adi and Amu marrying Mamaji😆 
 So-so episode nothing special.. but G is too much... she even doesn't believe that accident happened, she thinks VS made a story.. and hiding rewa from last one year.. .. what i say  to this women.. ðŸ˜¡
and again pandit and his bhvisyavani... and we all... 
but most intresting part is precap- -- what a guts in VS,he admitted that rewa is still alive in front of adi...😲  so what next.. 
but one thing which i missing very badly , that is  interaction, between VS and sug... after that button scene there is no any proper conversation  between them. some time as feel that there is no relation,no emotion, and no connection between them.. everything gone numb...  ðŸ¤¢        
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

Rani I hope it does not become ulta pulta Sugni being married to Adi and Amu marrying Mamaji😆 

Chal ! cvs ka koi bhrosa nahi hai...😆 ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by croziaxx

Chal ! cvs ka koi bhrosa nahi hai...😆 ðŸ˜›
Amrita and TVS? I can live with that...I like Amrtia. Most likely she will either turn ugly or she will support the jodi once she realizes that Aditya/Sugni love each other.  Show has now moved so far away from addressing the lives of Bednis and has turned into another Ekta K. style drama. What next?
Thanks a lot for the written update
About time Adi finds out the truth