§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Guys, Ekta has always shown out-of-the-world things in most of her serials...Same is true for KTH....

At the start, they showed SUJAL going totally mad before kashish....At a point where kashish was against sujal and taking revenge from him, sujal was shown madly in love with her...those overwhelming dialogues of his made me think that IS HE KRAZY?  (I hope u ppl dont jump on me for this..i posted the same views when all that was happening in the serial too and noone agreed to me)......

AND NOW again sujal is shown being too hard on kashish all of a sudden ONLY BECOZ kashish told his mom...so wat...it wasnt her fault afterall..she did it by mistake...but sujal never bothered to listen to her explanation once.....THIS IS AGAIN SO EXTREMIST ACT....Cant ekta show sujal a normal human being who loves normally and acts normal in all fields of life.......Hell NO, she always showed sujal an extremist...pyar karega to pagal ho ker...majnu ki tarah....aur phir ghussa charhe ga to kisi ki nahi sune ga......this is totally unbelievable 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tht'z wht sujal iz all abt...cummon slaaping kashish iz no big deal..yeah right he waz never hard on kashish before...but now itz her motherz case...az well all know there r only TWO women in hiz life which he luvz the most...one offcourse kashish n the second one iz veena...he doesnt compromise on anyone ov them...even if it iz kashish who hurt hiz mom...he wont even leave her n vice versa...so c...n the situation waz also forming in such a way tht sujal didnt have a choice...he waz already in so much ov tension....
chinti thumbnail

well true.............

but isn't that y we watch sum of her shows?

realistically speaking we r more attached to them than we think

jazmine thumbnail

True...I agree but as Chinti said, we watch her shows becoz of these things!! No matter how many times its the same thing ova n ova again, still we watch it.

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

very true simply stunning

when he show his luv 4 kah it goes to extream limits

and when he should listen to his wife and wat she try to say. he ias doind any thing wat ever comes to him wt out listening poor baby kasish

even i also don understnd ekta's mentality that wat the hell or heaven that she want to show about her characters

achey hein to itney achey kay ghalti ho hi nahi sakti ; galti say bhi galti nahi kertey

or agar ghalti kerney per attey hein too sirf ghalat hi kertey hein

really out of the world characters😆

Ibad thumbnail
No it is Our SUjal....
U can say that he love his wife so much as well as him Mom....
When he came to know that Kashish is responsible for his Mom condition so he slap her and I bet U that in the comming episode he will ask kashish for forgivness and may took her for dinner. 😳😳

And about loving Kashish U can imagine it when she told him that I wanted to see U hang coz U r the murder so he told her that I knew and I let all things to be done as U want coz it will give U happiness.

So can't U see that How much he love his wife and as well as his MOM.

and thats the reason that we all love Sujal.
adys thumbnail
u r 100% right simply stunning .really u r superb.ekta is totally mad .pata nahin samjhti kya hay khud koo itna ghussa atta hay oss pay fazool drama kee storyline ko aghey lay jaaney k liye yeh saab fazool mein dikhati rehti hay totally mad bechari ko koi mental hospital kyun nahin chor aata.warna yeh saab ko mental ker dey ghi apnay bekaar dramas dikha dikha k.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

I am a true Rajeev Fan but when it comes to sujal (with due apologies of others) I dont like this character that much....He used to be really charming for me at the start when both kashish n him fell in love...u know the ruthless sujal was the best till date...

Originally posted by: Ibad

No it is Our SUjal....
U can say that he love his wife so much as well as him Mom....
When he came to know that Kashish is responsible for his Mom condition so he slap her and I bet U that in the comming episode he will ask kashish for forgivness and may took her for dinner. 😳😳

I know he does love them both but i think u r not getting my point...i'm just saying that he loves them both to THE EXTREME...(I'm not sad at him slapping kashish at all...i think she got her reward of bugging sujal long bak for piyush...lol) wat i'm trying to say is that a person cant be like this in real life...first tooooooo loving that he never believed anyone that kashish can be wrong ever..and now too mad that he cant even listen to wat she is trying to say...(i know he'll regret it later being the sweet sujal and will ask her forgiveness...but why he reacts so extremely everytime...why in the world?? )

Originally posted by: Ibad

And about loving Kashish U can imagine it when she told him that I wanted to see U hang coz U r the murder so he told her that I knew and I let all things to be done as U want coz it will give U happiness.

You said it yourself....That he loves her so much that he let everything bad done to him as it will bring happiness to kashish.....This is not wat happens in real world...noone is that MAJNU after anyone...believe u me! and If he was shown that majnu , then why is he acting so harsh at this stage even though its not kashish's fault now.......anyways..............just my two cents! No offence to anyone intended

Thanks everyone for ur replies...i appreciate ur comments

latika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u simply stunning but however bad we consider ekta 2 be but she is the only one who introduced us to rajeev as well as sujal
adys thumbnail
HMMMMM,simply stunning app kee baat bilkul apni jagha sahi hay but,haar insaan kee apni apni nature hoti hay .kuch agressive hoo k react kertey hein,kuch apnay temper ko controll mein rakhtey hein app ko yeh saab example mein bata rahi hoon.jaisey app khud bhi realize kerti hoonghi(sorry i really dont know u r she or he) k haar insaan apni nature say majboor hota hay aur humesha apni nature k mutabiq hi react kerta hay.ossey khud pata nahin hota.hum saab insanoon k ander yeh cheez zaroor hoti hay.iss tarha sujal kee nature drama mein yehi dikhayi hui hay woh waisey hi react kerey gha extrem pay ja k.umeed hay abb app samjh gayi hoonghi.