Balika Vadhu

BV - Jul 31st 2012 - Written Update - Page 3

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel makhan is also an ass ...

He knows the family situation as well as anyone else ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... and still he says "choti beendhni ki maa ka dehaant hua, aur sab log bilaria gaye hai"

I dont think it is his place to be giving out this kind of detailed information to jagya. ๐Ÿ˜ก

All he should say is that the whole family has gone out for some work ... dont know what it is... why dont you call your bapusa on his cell phone to find out their itinerary?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: apjk

Bhago's Bhoot must have really come over Gauri.For a minute I thought Bhoot was doing talking through Gauri.
I think Jagya is also shook up.He was just trying to be brave.He was sweating with fear.

@apjk, I think it is a very see-saw presentation of Gauri's character. I do not find any consistency. One day you show her to be dead against Jagya's visit to Bilaria and the very next day you see her asking Jagya to visit and do something to bring peace in the household. Does she suffer from a split personality or obsessive compulsive disorder? something just does not fit here.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
About Gauri's fears - Is it that she is trying to invent a cause for the unhappiness in their lives?
First it was Anandi then Jagya's pariwar wale and now Bhago's Bhoot coming and haunting her so that she can lay the blame on someone else.
Currently it is Bhago's bhoot.
Edited by apjk - 11 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect title for Jagaya Gauri  educated illiterates ...parhay likhay gawar .jahil...their education cannot give them little intellect  what was the use of all this education ๐Ÿ˜ณwonder what cvs want to prove through Jagaya when a person is less educated he is sensible when he goes for higher studies he loses his brain ๐Ÿ˜•errr nothing can happen of these two...btw i thought today's  JaGo scene after Jagaya comes back from  Anandi's house . today Gauri will only have Bhago's nightmare and she will send Jagaya to Anandi's home and then when Khajan Singh will blame him for Bhago's death Jagaya will be over haunted with guilt and get nightmares of his deed ..all interactions  of  him and Bhago  where she use to treat him like her son ...and then Bhago painfully screaming at him after he married Gauri and accusations of Khajan Singh ..and then wake up with and Gauri saying these words  to him what he is saying to her  today but don't know what cvs are cooking .๐Ÿ˜•..
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: mocking_bird

@apjk, I think it is a very see-saw presentation of Gauri's character. I do not find any consistency. One day you show her to be dead against Jagya's visit to Bilaria and the very next day you see her asking Jagya to visit and do something to bring peace in the household. Does she suffer from a split personality or obsessive compulsive disorder? something just does not fit here.

Jagya wanted to go to Bilaria because he wanted to be there for Anandi that's why she stopped him.But she wanted himto go to Bilaria next day because of her night mares which made her superstious.Basically she wants Jagya to do only what she wants him to do and NOT what he wants to do.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Makhan talked with perfect reasoning ...he did not say that "your sas has bn expired" nor "your wife's mother expired"nor escaped by directing him to bhairon...as once jagya is redeemed all will b well then why harsh to jagat ?his response is truthful,to the point(un biased- when he said "is haveli ka chhoti beendni (she means nothing to you) ki ma expire huyi & my boss (hukum) went there...)
Dialogues were written perfectly... ...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update, IloveIdiotbox..
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mahi12

how on earth Gauri thought it today of Anandi's happiness going because of her and Jagaya ๐Ÿ˜ฒi am shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒbecause of their love Anandi is alone ..their love came at cost of Anandi's happiness ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...  for so long not a single sign of shame now suddenly ...its quite confusing ๐Ÿ˜• ...if deep down she knows they have done wrong so why this deep down shame never came before even in dreams till yesterday Anandi 's  pain is no pain ..she is evil only i am saint today ๐Ÿ˜•..yesterday Gauri  was acting as pure evil no sorrow no shame now suddenly guilt๐Ÿคช cvs at least make clear story ..i can expect that from Jagaya but not from Gauri so soon seeing her previous self ..and cvs  when Jagaya's pendulum journey will end ..one day close to some realization  other day back to same nothing can happen of  him ...

i agree same thoughts mine  too... ...and Jagaya's pendulum journey .it is really dragging too much ๐Ÿฅฑ
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

I feel makhan is also an ass ...

He knows the family situation as well as anyone else ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ... and still he says "choti beendhni ki maa ka dehaant hua, aur sab log bilaria gaye hai"

I dont think it is his place to be giving out this kind of detailed information to jagya. ๐Ÿ˜ก

All he should say is that the whole family has gone out for some work ... dont know what it is... why dont you call your bapusa on his cell phone to find out their itinerary?

๐Ÿ˜† at least that way J's itinerary B&B style ๐Ÿ˜‰ (no bed but breakfast and more breakfast in the form of  being thrown around by Khazan) would not have to be planned by the mother daughter duo.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is said that if a person hates you ,has a bad feelings for you,n if that person dies,it is said that the soul haunts you.and if anyone they dnt believe in soul ,ghosts then ?now even science belives in life after death.