Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Anandi sits sadly near a window. Khajan and Shivu come there. Shivu goes to Anandi and tries to console her. Shiv tells Anandi that he may not understand what she is going through, he knows it is very difficult, but he is always there if Anandi wants to share her grief. Anandi looks at Shivu. She doesn't say anything, but looks grateful.

In Mumbai, JB sleeping sukh ki neend, Gauri maate dreaming about Bhago. She wakes up frightened, she tries to go back to sleep, but looks upset.

In Bilaharia, Anandi remembers her mother and cries, unable to sleep.Bhairav calls Sumitra and tells her about Bhago. Sumitra gets very upset and cries. Anandi wakes up and goes outside to cry. Bhairav sees this. He tells Sumitra that Anandi needs her as she is the only one she will be able to share her grief with. Bhairav hands over the phone to Anandi. Anandi cries a lot. Sumitra tells Anandi to cry out all her grief. She apologises to Anandi for not being there. She consoles Anandi to see how many people are there to support her. Anandi says that her mother would have been happy to see so much love for Anandi at her sasra. Anandi asks Sumitra to come back soon. She then realises BM needs Sumitra and tells Sumitra to take care of BM.

Gauri keeps getting nightmares about Bhago. She wakes up terrified. JB asks her what happened. Gauri is hysterical and says that Bhago's spirit is out to get her. JB tries to console her. He tells Gauri that they have done nothing wrong as they were in love and fought the world to be one. Gauri says that their happiness comes at the price of Anandi's happiness, because of them Anandi is alone today. So her mother is definitely going to want revenge. JB is left speechless. He still tries to say that he is not responsible for Anandi's state. 

In Bilaharia the next morning, Khajan is too heartbroken and remembers Bhago. Just then Anandi comes there with tea for him.

Precap : Anandi's father talks about Bhago's barsi, Gauri-mother duo convincing JB to drop some voodoo stuff at Bhago's house

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsasobha229raj_unonashili04shobs30xbakulaxMC4821indy1979webkapnash_mashmomsx3loop118sruthi22vgkantuniki_pnnipsejpragyakumaralphieAMSTswarajgirkaushikaaumsharmilaprasaddheekshRashmiSandeepsanika1507shiny3divya3euginevrsolahaarisnanivisha1314ria0123wwillySwethaVishnuchunni1LOLENpraneetha777AnkeeeeepunchlinesukanyasylviaSinSinphloxyvaspiWebsiekeerthireddy8praman1234yeshhhhshantellbrownhimani88pgshahgigusernaz1312shabana_79miss_patel5~~~Sweta~~~viraf4ubostanianpuniragviewobsHeenapfifsTuliSun-LoveelgeergattusinipillaiGoDsLoVeNDDgirlnithi07prajjuDiiviasyadadachitra11mamatha.Sonnidskxxxsdk10Gocilijabrick_redcardiganjagspaddyallseasonrain-Swetha-abi71andvdeepika_funcherieLovervrinda9183M_n_hnithatimepassChytraGauri22naj7deepa911daddysgirl786gawkerlastminTheSnowmanAbhiAnipoo_supiAMAL722..Naina..samrudhi.rsamvi.minnieemonamie111swetha_chsneaky-ajnya_ansarichange12-Khush-rusha4003cosmogirl77Piyuu_SRK-Sangs-fuzzyfaceA2ZVictory-optimist-payalibmanna44monu_tanashred12anu rulzKyunkiImafanDew-dropAnu-ReddyVishakha_Sakhisoni595aparnaumadixie123MrMrsChiping.tamanna1391--Udhay--snowflake.Don_theEvilkhusi_*sallu_loveritsRitzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Jul 31st 2012 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ash_Storyteller

Goldie

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhandvMisseshapayalibm

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
My heart went out for the family. I can't believe the evil trio, How can they be so inhuman??? Firstly they don't regret loss of a life and they plan to plant some stuff in the house. When all the ties got broken with what face will this gadha step into that houseAngry

what will he say to his ex-inlaw??? sorry i didn't come here to mourn for loss of a life but plant voodoo so that my mistress can snore in her sleep???Dead Dead Dead Pathetic morons

Edited by ashahai_aamanke - 31 July 2012 at 9:31am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

tazchongwwillyfervourSinSinyeshhhhprajjuheenumeenu91sdk10SonniAnjanaYYZAbhiAnivrinda9183andvpoiu123samvi.minnieefastforwardPiyuu_SRK-PrimaDonna-payalibmanu rulzBlukittenMrMrsChiping.aparnauma

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
thanks for update:-)

So loads of tear from Anandi...again...when will see her laughing all the time...one after the other...first divorce...she cried a lot...then Bhago's death...she is crying...no wonder she gets hospitalized often...CV's plz give load of smiles to Anandi...or will you leave it for us to imagine after BV is over and done with???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhandvSiya_fastforwardpayalibmaparnauma

Piyuu_SRK

IF-Rockerz

Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Duh !! Confused I thought atleast today i'll be able to see a hug between AnSh, but no Cry Cry
btw, very sad episode Cry poor anandi, trying hard not to be weak but failing utterly. Her pain is so much visible Cry
hey bhaggu, sab kuch jldi se accha accha ho jaye. Smile
and those 3 evils !! Soo shameless !! Angry Angry

And yes, Thanks for this wonderfull update Star

Edited by piya_anshian - 31 July 2012 at 9:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvvrinda9183Siya_payalibm

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshBendre

Hey thanks for the quickie update.. vood doo stuff haha.. r they for real? n gauri is supposed to be a doc..still she is doing this stupidity...
@bold...are you serious??? she does not behave like a doctor...she has no feelings whatsoever towards any human being...be it Badi Maasi when she almost died and now Bhago...she is heartless...her heart beats only for Jagya but that too could stop if Jagya does not follow to to T

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvAsh_StorytellerSiya_payalibmanu rulz

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
I think Gauri lost her marbles.
Somebody should Gauri  that Bhago died a happy woman knowing that a man worth a thousand Jagyas is waiting for her daughter to say yes.

Edited by apjk - 31 July 2012 at 9:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garapatiDadisa2011Ash_Storytellerandvdeepa911samvi.Siya_payalibm

Anu-Reddy

IF-Sizzlerz

Anu-Reddy

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
The scene of the day has to be the nods between Shiv and Anandi. What a way to convey feelings Clap. He nods saying "I mean what i said" and she nods back in response saying "I know and I will share my pain with you". It was such a subtle but poignant scene Day Dreaming.

Loved what Sumitra advised Anandi. Its true that Anandi has so many ppl to share her pain but for her dad, he lost the only one he had. Its now Anandi's duty to make sure her dad comes out of the pain. Loosing one's partner is the biggest setback in one's life. Anandi regretted she couldnt do anything to save/serve her mom in her last days...now is the time for her to do something for her parents. By sharing her dad's pain, by trying to keep him happy she can serve her dad atleast and in a way make her mom happy too.

Precap :  I wonder how disgusting the katora's can getSilly. So they want Jug to go to belaria to chidko that babooti so that their phool (read fool Tongue) jaisi bachi aka Gauri mata, ko no bhoot woot will touch , wah wah ClapAngry. Sick minds Angry. Oh BTW Shameless Jug agrees to this nonsensical stuff and goes to belaria? Shocked. Wonder if his dream abt ppl chasing him down will come true LOL and belaria ppl will throw stones and chase him out of belaria when they see that babooti pouch in his hands LOL...Srsly, that would be dream come true for all of us over here LOL.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 31 July 2012 at 9:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3sunshine244sdk10SonniNDDgirlAnjanaYYZsireesha76andvAbhiAnitimepassswetha_chsamvi.fastforwardsamrudhi.rPiyuu_SRKpayalibmaparnauma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top