India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH heading towards a disaster

milkyway Groupbie
milkyway
milkyway

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:04am | IP Logged

This is enough! This show is going nowhere. In the past Kahin to hoga's storyline would made atleast some sense but now it is like any other typical hindi serials. without story, the only thing one will find here is bloopers.

Firstly knowing about CG, Veena started to walk in the middle of the street like an athlete and in this whole wide world not a single car touched her but the car of her step son Akshat. So that a scene between Rishi and Akshat can be produced.

Ok then, fine till now Akshat took her to hospital (Thank god they didn't showed the scence that Akshat carried the fat lady to car otherwise it would be another disaster, Both for us and for Akshat )

she is admitted in hospital then everyone arrived there, but why the hell did family members watch the whole operation through a window...I mean is it a circus that they will watch it from outside???!!

Then as expected Rishi getting mad on akshat...blah blah....all on a sudden the hero of the drama came in a least notice of time and the only thing he did is slapped her wife, why? Because she told everything to his dearie mommy, Excuse me but is ekta trying to teach us how to torture the wife just to show that Sujal is a mamma's boy???

I am neither a big fan of Sujal's nor Rajeev's. But I really appreciate his decision of leaving KTH.(though I wonder what will happen to my sweet sis  then). If this kind of story keep going on then I am sure none is interested to watch on. Who will be interested to remain awake till late night just to see a boring Hindi serial? I surely won't, do u?

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Well... I will... don't ask me why... but I will... and it still hasn't turned into one of those typical Hindi serials... coming to those illogical scenes... well you have to tolerate a few things in life naa... to thora aur sahi... Keep watching...Smile
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged
lols u r right at certain points milkyway...this show is going nowhere...in all the past episodes, sujal was shown crazy before kashish and now all of a sudden he reacts totally different n so mad to slap kashish..this is totally nonunderstandable.....Confused
latika Senior Member
latika
latika

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:03am | IP Logged
look this is a serial if they keep on clearing such scenes then the story can never move ahead i agree its bcum boring coz the story has started revolving around cg and veena instead of sujal and kashish
crazyabtsujal Groupbie
crazyabtsujal
crazyabtsujal

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Hey guys we were told kashish is soon gonna be expecting sujal's child.

hey isnt it time tht sujal n kashish n all get some happiness in form of kashish's pregnency...........

hey sujalfan pkz find out wht is the scene regarding tht............

takle care all........

cheers...............

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Well I have nothing to say here.....Coz they may change the story line later....I was not intrested in the past week coz Sujal was not ther....Again I am watching it....And whatever the story is I watch KTH coz of Rajeev and I started it also coz of him....And may be i stop watching KTH if Rajeev will not be there....SO for me storyline depends but is not important....It is just Rajeev who is Imp.
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

chalo behna, atlast u appreciated something about Sujju

Now don't start to liking him otherwise it will be a great problem ....Wink

crazyabtsujal....our informer sujalfan can help better on this regard....Bhasker bhaiya where are u?

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Choc said:

chalo behna, atlast u appreciated something about Sujju

Now don't start to liking him otherwise it will be a great problem ....Wink

crazyabtsujal....our informer sujalfan can help better on this regard....Bhasker bhaiya where are u?

LOLLOLLOL.

Yeah where r u sujalfan?

Go to top